Luigi's Engine Room - Please DO NOT Request Until Further Notice

Are your pleased with what you recieved?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SotS

Cycling the Stress Away
RE: Luigi's Engine Room - Building Banners & Avvys 24/7!

That's funny it works for me. :/

~SotS

SotS

Cycling the Stress Away

You've got to be patient Shining Latios, maybe he's been busy with his own life. :/

~SotS

LuckyLuigi7

Aspiring Trainer

raichupika33 said:
This seems to be the new hot shop on the forums!

Request Form:

Forum Name-
Raichupika33

Work Description-
Avatar: I would like a Raichu in the middle with a colour theme of yellow and blue. If you do animated I would like the Raichu to fade in and out of the picture.
Banner: Would like it matching to the avatar, Raichu in the middle, colour theme red and blue, animated if you do it. Also I would like a thunder effect for the banner with the text of : You want a piece of my Raichu?

Artist Choice-
LuckyLuigi7

Will You Give Credit?-
Of course.

~Raichupika33

My internet is taking longer to come back up so I might get to yours on my brother's computer. Thanks for running the shop guys. I will still be off but I should be able to get to this banner and avatar. If not, if RaichuPika33 wants someone else to take it over, it will be fine with me. For now, though, I should be able to get a hold of it using another computer. Thanks. :]

- Luigi

Shining Latios

Luster Purge!!

I can take requests if you need. I finished tubbs avvy and Rotom's banner.

raichupika33

Loving Wifi in my life...

LuckyLuigi7 said:
My internet is taking longer to come back up so I might get to yours on my brother's computer. Thanks for running the shop guys. I will still be off but I should be able to get to this banner and avatar. If not, if RaichuPika33 wants someone else to take it over, it will be fine with me. For now, though, I should be able to get a hold of it using another computer. Thanks. :]

- Luigi

Hm, if you can get to access to internet again, I might as well wait for you to get the access and make it. ;)

~Raichupika33~

ze_draeck

I'd like to make myself believe...

Request Form:

Forum Name-
ze_draeck

Work Description-
Banner. Text in pink:
Mesprit
Being of Emotion
Background, possibly something similar to the LA card, otherwise something colourful

Artist Choice-
I don't care

Will You Give Credit?-
I'd rather have a watermark. Otherwise I will.

Professor Palutena

The Queen

I can do ze_draecks, but not right this minute. If you can wait a few hours, I can do it.

Shadow Ice

Hidin In The Shadows...

LL7 could you please make my banner smaller as I cannot put other thing in it. It takes up to much space. Sorry!

ProfessorJ

yeah.

Forum Name-
Pretty obvious. :F

Work Description-
banner and avatar if possible. banner i want Stormfront Gengar and Supreme Victors Metagross.
for the avatar i would like the same two but with it fading back and forth between each one.

Artist Choice-
whoever wants to take it on.

Will You Give Credit?-
of course

thx so much! im sure its gonna look awesome! i dont need it right away so just do it when you can

SotS

Cycling the Stress Away

Dawn of Xatu, I am so sorry for making you wait so long for your banner. But I will get it done soon, I'm off this week, so that everyones schedules can be made. And I should be able to make your stuff then. =]

Edit: I'm so sorry for having to turn down a request, but it turns out I HAVE had to do work this week. So if any of you other workers want this request, feel free to take it. Again I'm SOOOO sorry. =[

~SotS

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member

If you're busy and/or don't have time to look at this post you can ignore it, but before I order from you I have a question.

I know that on some sites there are these things called "splashes", which is one big image, but it has links to two different places in it (an example is found here). I want to know, are you capable of composing "splash signatures"?

If not I'll just ask you for something else. Also, if you do non-Pokemon sigs, would you do them if I provided the images to be used?

1337M4573R

Just one more level...

Forum Name- 1337M4573R

Work Description-Two things 1. An avatar with a ninjask on it, dont care which picture of ninjask it is, and whatever background you think would be cool 2. A banner with a magikarp and sunkern, with the text, in whatever color or font you think would be cool, "Ultimate Pwnage", with whatever background you think would be cool

Artist Choice- Don't care

Will You Give Credit?- Yes

LuckyLuigi7

Aspiring Trainer

Lol, until I get my internet up, I will be very inactive. I feel very bad about this. I feel like I'm not helping those who requested things. RaichuPika, except for your request, I expect all other requests to be fufilled. I can't use GIMP on my parents computer for they will not let me. :(

We will try to finish up the pending requests but try not to post anything until I am officially up again. This is pretty depressing but I will try to get Raichu's banner up by Monday. Sorry for the inconvience. This situation bothers me as much as it does to those wanting a request done. I hope you understand.

- Luigi

julian99janssen

Meheheheheheheheheheheh.

Forum Name: Julian99janssen
Work Description: a Shny Dragonite with a Blue background and stars on the background with the text: The Tycoon Is Ready to PWN
Artist Choice: Shining latios :D
Will give credit ;)

HolyMackerel

been here forevs yo

Forum Name- aggiegwyn
Pretty obvious. :F banner size,, I guess

Work Description-
I would like a banner with this as a background
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/10170788/2/istockphoto_10170788-stormy-sky-background.jpg
(Try to cover uo the middle please.)
and I want these on the left side,(just the red and blue unicorns please)
http://www.overthinkingit.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/charlie.jpg
and this in the middle.
http://www.freewebs.com/kirbyscrib/pichu.gif
(just the Pichu please)

Artist Choice-
I would Flygon999 to do this please

Will You Give Credit?-
Yes

tubbs101

Aspiring member

Hey, I am back, and I heard somebody had finished my avvy.

Status
Not open for further replies.