Luigi's Engine Room - Please DO NOT Request Until Further Notice

Are your pleased with what you recieved?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Luigi's Engine Room - No More Requests As Of Now

aggiegwyn said:
Request Form:
Work Description-
I would like this picture http://www.skyone.co.uk/images/programme/32/current/pok_gallery3.jpgto be the main figures please.
And the text would be prefferably on the bottom, reading
"Team Rocket" (without the quotations) in red, team rocket red. And this is a banner. Please also make the background, either black or white, whichever you decide looks better. Thank you.

Artist Choice-
LuckyLuigi7 please.

Will You Give Credit?-
Yes, I will, I already promised to shop here for eternity.

Your link doesn't work.

I know no more request but I was wondering when you get a chance can you make be a banner like Sweet Dawn Berlitz.

Forum Name- Rotom-Cut

Work Description-
Banner - I want a Chiefs NFL logo - Royals MLB logo - Jaguars NFL logo - Pittsburgh Panthers NHL logo
Sky background

Artist Choice-
I don't care

Will You Give Credit?-
Yes if you would like

Yes, C88 is now in position as a staff member because of the fact that hardly any of my staff can stay active for I have discussed it with them and it is ok. Now I just got back from a trip to Nashville so I will get to work on the projects starting tomorrow. I need to rest up tonight. Thanks for the understanding, I wish I could've have got a chance to work on them sooner. =)

- Luigi

2qsawyf.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i38.tinypic.com/2qsawyf.jpg[/img]

Here you go, Pokenerd. I hope you like it. You never told me to add any text so I didn't add any, but I hope you like it. I found perfect renders and they fit in the banner absolutely perfect. =D

- Luigi

Yay!
Lucky Luigi 7 is back in bidness!
Now this means I wont have to break my promise and order at another shop!

I will try to work on it, Aggiegwyn. Of course, I'm so terrible with renders that I might need to ask my good buddy Charizard88 to render it so I can use it. If I end up finding another picture with the threesome in it, do you care if I use something else or that image? ^_^

- Luigi

LuckyLuigi7 said:
I will try to work on it, Aggiegwyn. Of course, I'm so terrible with renders that I might need to ask my good buddy Charizard88 to render it so I can use it. If I end up finding another picture with the threesome in it, do you care if I use something else or that image? ^_^

- Luigi

As long as its Team Rocket,thats the base of the whole image, as long as it looks cool, and it has team rocket, then do what you gotta do.

Ok, It may take me a little bit, but I will get to it as soon as I can. :F

You always have pretty hard projects, but so far, I've liked your finishing results the most! =D

- Luigi

Despite the title, do you still need me to work here?

LuckyLuigi7 said:
Ok, It may take me a little bit, but I will get to it as soon as I can. :F

You always have pretty hard projects, but so far, I've liked your finishing results the most! =D

- Luigi
Well sorry for what you said in black, but your welcome for whats in yellow.

No, the black's good. It will just take me a little bit longer. xP

And Julicoolo, if you can get to another request, I'd be thrilled. :]

- Luigi

Forum Name-
Bippa201

Work Description-
I would like a banner. Small-ish, about the size of mine right now.
I'd like This image. Colors can be whatever matches

Artist Choice-
Don't care. All 3 of you are great.

Will You Give Credit?-
I'd prefer a watermark, but I will give credit.

Ok, now officially my shop is not taking anymore requests until all work is done after this. With school going on, I do need some time to regroup and also do the current shop requests. Thanks. :]

- Luigi

Are mine almost done? It's been about a week or so, so just checking

Jirachinick, I finished one of your banners. I have to do your other one tomorrow. I'm gonna range one one banner I day from now on most likely unless it turns out I have an extended period of time. :]

Aggiegwyn, don't worry; yours will come up soon. I just want to do the requests in order. ^_^

So here it is, Jirachinick. I decided to do the Brawl Club Banner first:

htz8d2.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i35.tinypic.com/htz8d2.jpg[/img]

I hope you like it. I had to use different images because the images you used were not rendered but I like the heroic theme the banner expresses. I love the auras especially. It was pleasure to work on it and your next banner should be up by tomorrow night. Thank you for your service. =D

- Luigi

Your welcome, I'm not to your next one.

Also, aggiegwyn, my policy includes that I do not make banners for banned members until they are officially unbanned, so I cannot start working on your request until you are unbanned unless it is a permanent ban. I'm terribly sorry. My apologizes I did not finish it sooner but I hope you enjoy the other banner for now. :]

- Luigi

Guys, I'm sorry but I will be taking requests much slower than I have already been. I will get probably up to par this weekend but I hardly have any free time on the weekdays. You can still post but this is a new rule: If I have already made you a banner or avatar, you can ask for a new one until two weeks after you have used them. You may post two requests on one post but no more than two.

Jirachinick, expect your other banner to come next. I just have been so busy with homework. =]

- Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back