Luigi's Engine Room - Please DO NOT Request Until Further Notice

Are your pleased with what you recieved?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Luigi's Engine Room - No More Requests As Of Now

LOL, thank goodness it is an avatar change. I just finished the banner. xP

1337M4573R's Sunkern/Magikarp Banner
2589wjl.jpg

http://i25.tinypic.com/2589wjl.jpg

The avatar is coming soon. Prolly tomorrow. xD

- Luigi

i like the banner you made me so much, im going to make you a fusion of any 2 pokemon sprites you want ( i cant do sprites from red/blue/yellow though)

just gimme 2 pokemon-which one you want as the base pokemon-and if you want them to be another pokemons colors.

just for LL7. =P

Oh thanks, maybe you can fuse Porygon2 and Wartortle together. xP

- Luigi

sure thing! i like fusing pokemon, but i dont have time to open a shop lol.

Luigi, can I see a list of items waiting to be done so I when you're going to start mine?

Luigi; Am I in or not? I can repost my application if you want.

here you go!!! this one was a bit more difficult to make uber awesome, due to the body type differences, but i think it looks pretty cool. in the quote i put a space inside the last IMG brackets thing w/e. so if you want to use it for somethin just get rid of that space.

wartortagon2.jpg

ProfessorJ said:
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab325/imusingthisforstorage/wartortagon2.jpg[/IMG ]
[/quote]

Yes, you're in, Juliacoolo. I'm terribly sorry. Haven't looked up that far yet in posts. Starting from the beginning. Thanks for the fusion also, ProfessorJ! It looks epic! xP

Sweet Dawn, I do not have much of a list yet but probably in about 6-8 or so. I got a lot in since I was gone. Sorry for the inconvienence.

- Luigi

*New Avvy Request Done*

Ok, the avatar is done for you, 1337M4573R. It isn't animated but it looks pretty cool. It's a bit difficult to work with a tiny sprite like that but I did a pretty good job I think! =D

1337M4573R's Blaine Avatar
9gzzba.jpg

http://i27.tinypic.com/9gzzba.jpg

I'll work on some more tomorrow. Goonight guys! ^_^

You want to be a worker as well? I will let you know later tonight. I need to evaluate your work if you posted any on your previous application. If not, I will look through your threads to see if I can find any work. I know you have been waiting. Will also prolly get another request done tonight as well. :]

- Luigi

LuckyLuigi7 said:
Yes, you're in, Juliacoolo. I'm terribly sorry. Haven't looked up that far yet in posts. Starting from the beginning. Thanks for the fusion also, ProfessorJ! It looks epic! xP

Sweet Dawn, I do not have much of a list yet but probably in about 6-8 or so. I got a lot in since I was gone. Sorry for the inconvienence.

- Luigi

OK. No problem. I have examples now, would you like them?

Uh, sure. Please make sure to tinypic or well, image host them with the titles you want them to be called. I will put it under your worker status. Also, pokenerd, you're in! I saw your work! ^_^

- Luigi

LuckyLuigi7 said:
Uh, sure. Please make sure to tinypic or well, image host them with the titles you want them to be called. I will put it under your worker status. Also, pokenerd, you're in! I saw your work! ^_^

- Luigi

Thanks Lugi!

No problem, guys. I will have another request done and up by tomorrow night. Sorry I took a little break. I had a test today in Honors Geometry... and I'm wiped out. xP

- Luigi

*New Banner*

Well, DNA, I couldn't get Candace or the other person to fit in because I could not make or find any renders of them, nor I could find the desired images of Dusknoir and Giratina in rendered form but I found some even better ones that still work in the awesome horror-themed background. The text was also superb. I hope you like it, and if you have any ideas of editing it, let me know. :]

DNA's Dusknoir/Giratina Banner
2lnba4x.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/2lnba4x.jpg[/IMG]

^ Here it is. :3

- Luigi

Let's see, am I allowed to say he...? *checks*
No I am not. So moving on.

HECK YES. You've made my day. This is one of the greatest banners I've ever seen. This is going straight into the banner.
I thank you so much for your epic banner!

Lol, welcome. It's an honor take on such an "epic" request. Pleasure doing buisness with you. Now for the next one. I'm finally getting all of them done. Still more to go though. :]

- Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back