Luigi's Engine Room - Please DO NOT Request Until Further Notice

Are your pleased with what you recieved?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckyLuigi7

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Luigi's Engine Room - No More Requests As Of Now

*Another Update*

Wow, another request finished today! Here's Empoleon667's Magmortar avvy he requested! =)

Empoleon667's Magmortar Avvy
fjg3kx.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i35.tinypic.com/fjg3kx.jpg[/img]

There you go. This literally took me a minute or two to make but I think it turned out amazing! One of my best avvys yet! I hope you like it! :D

- Luigi

LuckyLuigi7

Aspiring Trainer

No problemo. =)

Aggiegwyn, yours will be on hold because your request will defenitely take some time. You have more complicated ones, haha. xD

Well, I finished Pokenerd's Avvy:

Pokenerd's Kirby Avvy:
2qi1zyx.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i37.tinypic.com/2qi1zyx.png[/IMG]

Not my absolute best considering I'm more familiar with Pokemon renders rather than renders from other games, but I hope he likes it, already considering he is a worker at my shop, haha. =P

- Luigi

HolyMackerel

been here forevs yo

LuckyLuigi7 said:
No problemo. =)

Aggiegwyn, yours will be on hold because your request will defenitely take some time. You have more complicated ones, haha. xD

- Luigi

Sorry, but thats okay, I have forever to wait...

LuckyLuigi7

Aspiring Trainer

Lol, it's fine. I will just need to find the perfect renders for it. Tonight I will also be sharing some new demotions and rules because my shop is still not perfect. =)

---

Edit:

*Updated w/ Important Changes*

New Staff Changes

* Please listen carefully to the following changes. Unfortunately, several people in my staff have dropped, not because they haven't been helpful to me, just because I prefer to have a smaller staff so I can keep track of them better. Some have even be inactive.

The following people have been demoted:

Flygon999 (Inactivity... I'm sorry but I cannot keep you but that doesn't mean that I still didn't enjoy your amazing work and assistance you had when you were active. :3)

Pokenerd (I'm so sorry. I turns out I have a big enough staff. I will refer to you though when I do need to change up my staff again. I am very impressed with your work still.)

Rotom-Cut (I demoted him a while back but I am just restating it.)

Bippa201 (I demoted him a while back but I am just restating it.)

Charizard88 (I demoted him a while back but I am just restating it.)

Shining Latios (You were banned so I can't keep you regardless. I am very sorry.)

Kaishu (Never was added to the list but never posted here. So another demotion unfortunately...)

So SotS and Juliacoolo have been kept. I am excited to have you still in my crew and I would like to say to all of those who have left us that it was great having you a part of the Engine Room Crew! =)

- Luigi

Argetlam

Happy Summer!

LuckyLuigi7 said:
No problemo. =)

Well, I finished Pokenerd's Avvy:

Pokenerd's Kirby Avvy:
2qi1zyx.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i37.tinypic.com/2qi1zyx.png[/IMG]

Not my absolute best considering I'm more familiar with Pokemon renders rather than renders from other games, but I hope he likes it, already considering he is a worker at my shop, haha. =P

- Luigi

Whoa. That's Awesome. Can I get the text to say Kirby Rocks instead? Sorry for any inconvienience.

EDIT: It says it's too big.

Brett

Back...Sorta

Luigi: When making an avatar that you want to add drop shadow, I would set the BG to 115x115 pixels. That way you can have a Drop Shadow of 10x10 pixels. In this case you were a bit large and you broke the avatar limit of 125x125. I know at MKM the limit is different, so don't go hard on your self. =]

LuckyLuigi7

Aspiring Trainer

Lol, ok, thanks. I will look at that in the future. I had no idea why it was the way it was anyway. xP

Ok, I have the updated version of Pokenerd's banner now:

xnygr9.jpg

http://i33.tinypic.com/xnygr9.jpg

And Aggiegwyn, I worked on your request but it is different than you probably expected it to be because I had to do what I could, even if it meant entirely new images I had to work with. :]

2ihnu5d.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i38.tinypic.com/2ihnu5d.jpg[/img]

And I guess I'm up-to-date now except for Sweet Dawn's Request which I will start on right away. =)

- Luigi

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member

It's about time.

No, seriously, just make sure you do a good job, but I'm going to want an avatar, but I'll do that after I you complete my banner.

HolyMackerel

been here forevs yo

LuckyLuigi7 said:
Lol, ok, thanks. I will look at that in the future. I had no idea why it was the way it was anyway. xP

Ok, I have the updated version of Pokenerd's banner now:

xnygr9.jpg

http://i33.tinypic.com/xnygr9.jpg

And Aggiegwyn, I worked on your request but it is different than you probably expected it to be because I had to do what I could, even if it meant entirely new images I had to work with. :]

2ihnu5d.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i38.tinypic.com/2ihnu5d.jpg[/img]

And I guess I'm up-to-date now except for Sweet Dawn's Request which I will start on right away. =)

- Luigi

DUDE...
Luigi, you ARE the bomb diggity, Im going to order here for the REST OF MY LIFE!

LuckyLuigi7

Aspiring Trainer

Lol, thanks Aggiegwyn. That really means a lot to hear someone say that! :D

Well, I am now officially up-to-date because the banner of Sweet Dawn Berlitz is finally complete. Sorry for the wait, I know it must get frustrating. xP

So here it is. I needed to use my own text so it would be more visible:

1108w42.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i34.tinypic.com/1108w42.jpg[/img]

And I will work on the avatar tomorrow once you post your requirements. I feel so relieved now that I finished everything that was pressing me a few weeks ago. ^.^

- Luigi

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member

I'd like the avatar to just animate between the four images in the banner is all.

LuckyLuigi7

Aspiring Trainer

Now that might be a bit hard. I can't tell you if I can animate them because I am not very good at all with animations. I have only done a few and they were just tests of my own. If you still want me to make an avatar if it ends up I cannot do animations, what is your ultimate team you would want me to use for it out of the four you gave me for your banner? :D

- Luigi

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
RE: Luigi's Engine Room - Ready for more requests!

I was wondering if you could replace the white back into the pictures in the banner (the Cardinals, Cowboys and Blue Jays images). It just looks weird without it.

LuckyLuigi7

Aspiring Trainer

I sort of thought you would find that a problem... Unfortunately, because the images are renders, it will be hard for me to do that. I think you might need to talk to the person who did your last banner to help you out because I'm still working on rendering my own images which I would have to do with yours to get the white unless the background was white itself. I hope this is not inconvenient. I don't think I would get anywhere with it. D:

- Luigi

Argetlam

Happy Summer!

Forum Name-
Pretty obvious. :F

Work Description-
Awesome Diddy Kong and Donkey Kong banner. Best Images you can find. Whatever background works.
Artist Choice-
LL7
Will You Give Credit?-
YEP

LuckyLuigi7

Aspiring Trainer

Ok, Sweet Dawn Berlitz, I have your banner revised. Your avvy will prolly have to wait. I am very busy this next upcoming week and will be gone through half of it.

2ql8hog.png

Code:
[img]http://i36.tinypic.com/2ql8hog.png[/img]

So here it is... in its revised form. Congrats to Charizard88 for helping me finish this with his skill. xP

Pokenerd, I will try to work on your banner as soon as I can. It might have to wait as well. :]

- Luigi

jirachinick

Who's ready for Pokemon Worlds 2011!

Can I get 2?

Forum Name-

Work Description-
Banner, images: Pokemon Trainer
Pikachu
Text: Brawl Club
Artist Choice-
Don't Care

Will You Give Credit?-
Yes

Forum Name-

Work Description-
Marth
Link
Text: We fight for our friends
Brawl Club
Artist Choice-
Don't care

Will You Give Credit?-
Yes

HolyMackerel

been here forevs yo

Request Form:
Work Description-
I would like this picture http://www.skyone.co.uk/images/programme/32/current/pok_gallery3.jpgto be the main figures please.
And the text would be prefferably on the bottom, reading
"Team Rocket" (without the quotations) in red, team rocket red. And this is a banner. Please also make the background, either black or white, whichever you decide looks better. Thank you.

Artist Choice-
LuckyLuigi7 please.

Will You Give Credit?-
Yes, I will, I already promised to shop here for eternity.

LuckyLuigi7

Aspiring Trainer

Guys, I will work on all your requests but I will have to close the shop for a few more days again because I am leaving for a small vacation next week. xP

- Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.