Pokemon LEAST forgotten Pokémon?

Top 10: (in no order) 1. Charizard. 2. Pikachu. 3. Arceus. 4. Mewtwo. 5. Lucario. 6. Reshiram. 7. Zoroark. 8. Deoxys. 9. Rayquaza. And 10. Any controversial Pokemon. (such as Jynx)

I have yet to meet one person who doesn't know what a Pikachu, Magikarp or, quite surprisingly, an Onix.
Notice how most of the Pokemon said are 1st gen. 1st gen is the best most memorable.

glaceon said:
Its totally Mudkip.

People at my school say "Does you leik Mudkipz?" which is soemthing I heard many people say.
But that's for the internet guys. Many still don't know.

charizard to those who don't play pokemon
Mudkip rules online
You say pokemon to me... I think Pikachu then i think of Ash which turns to Misty which then goes to Tocpi then to Groundon.... So since I can't choose Pikachu. It'd say Tocpi is most unforgoten of me.

Even without clicking, I could tell it'd all be Charizard and Pikachu. In other words, couldn't agree more.
I'd also include Arceus and Mew/Mewtwo, them being legendaries that we get constant reminders of. Especially the TCG set that was even named after Arceus.

I would certainly agree that the original starters are rather memorable, especially Charizard. That guy's popular.

Mewtwo certainly and probably Alakazam. Psychics dominated play back then.

I agree with everyone who said Pikachu and Charizard. Although Pikachu, as Pokemon's icon, is easily number one.

Well the one that the TCG card makers never seem to forget about is Gengar... we've not only had like 7 Gengars printed since SF, but the only bad one was the non-prime TM one. It's a pretty recognizable card for competitive play, but I agree with those who say Pikachu. Seeing as we're supposed to leave that one out though, the next best one is Charizard.

we've not only had like 7 Gengars printed since SF, but the only bad one was the non-prime TM one.
There was no non-prime TM one. I think you're referring to the one in the Arceus set that didn't have Curse.

But thanks for bringing that up...Gengar and Machamp figure big time into that list as well as in the TCG. Think about it - both Gengar and Machamp got releases in Stormfront as game-changing cards, and then they both got Prime versions in Triumphant. And I wasn't around during RSE TCG era, but I'm sure they did a lot of things then too.

Well duh Pikachu, but let's see the other ones....

...Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Mewtwo, Arceus, Charmander, and Jigglypuff.

Pikachu, Charizard, Mewtwo, and Mew. In that order. Even non-Pokemon players know those four. :)

frostwind said:
Charizard. It was always the cool starter everyone wanted to get.

Lies. I always picked Bulbasaur, no question asked.

But yeah, Charizard's memorable. Most of the Route 1 pokemon are memorable, Pidgey, Bidoof, Poocheyanna, Lillipup, Caterpie, etc. Ya never forget them useless pokes.

Everyone agrees that pikachu is the least forgotten...

I think that it is honestly Mew, and Mewtwo, they are some of the most common, and strong for gen. 1, and more icons.

Espeon? Ah man...

Pikachu. Bulbasaur, Charizard, Meowth, Pikachu again, Mewtwo, Mew, Squirtle, Pikachu once more, and Jigglypuff. Oh, Pikachu also.

(Just messin' with you about the Pikachu.)

Back