Kitten name suggestions?

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
Then again, do cats usually come when you call them?

My cat and my brother's cats do.... Most of the time.

What are some names you have in mind for them, Paddy185?

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
Then again, do cats usually come when you call them?

That's why I've always thought it silly to name cats. I've had so many come and go (lived on farmland as a kid), and not a single one knew its name like my dog did. It's still fun, though, I guess, to name an animal. I mean, people still name their lizards, hamsters, hermit crabs, and what have you. I've heard some people claim that their cat knows their name and comes when called... but I doubt that. >.>

name one Loki

*ahem* All fangirl-ness aside, maybe you could name them after a Pokemon or a favorite character of yours! (Our boxer dog's name is Arwen.) I'd recommend the cat=dog and dog=cat thing. It's funny and it makes people laugh. Well, I'd laugh.

Mr. Fluffykins.

Okay, in all seriousness, I really don't know. My kitties came from a shelter and already had names, so I just went with that. Maybe try keeping them around for a bit, then naming them based on their personality. And yes, kitties do have personalities.

Dialkia198 said:
Mr. Fluffykins.

Okay, in all seriousness, I really don't know. My kitties came from a shelter and already had names, so I just went with that. Maybe try keeping them around for a bit, then naming them based on their personality. And yes, kitties do have personalities.

If mine and my brother's cats were named after their personalities, they'd be named King Lazy, Lovable Scaredy Cat and Friendly Snuggler. :p

"peachy-colored and white or a mixture of peach"

Call it Mango, Cloud(y), Berry, Hilla (Cloudberry in Finnish), Lakka (Cloudberry in Finnish).

Gray and white:
White Kyurem

Brave Vesperia said:
If mine and my brother's cats were named after their personalities, they'd be named King Lazy, Lovable Scaredy Cat and Friendly Snuggler. :p

Okay, that's not exactly what I meant.

venasour x said:
For the girl, at least. I like the name Zoe.

I think Teddy for a boy would be kinda nice. Or riding the Pokemedic train, Prince _____ could be interesting.

Since cats tend to be pretty independent and chilled out, you could name one Prince Whatever.

;)

If you get that, you rock.

I think you could name them what they remind you of. (Example, a person names a dog 'Flower' because it looks like a flower; or because of its personality.)

Note: I'm sorry, I just noticed that this thread has three pages, I wrote my reply after reading only the first page ^.^'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, if you ever need help with your kittens, you can always pm me :D and I'd be glad to speak to you.

Congratulations on getting new kittens! :D

Here are a few names I thought up:

*Peach
*Dignity (lol, since the word went mentioned in one of the previous posts)
*claws
*Jupiter (Jupi for short)

I hope this helps in some way :) (eventhough I'm not good at naming) However, I agree with Don Shinobi ^.^

Eon said:
One should be called Gandalf the Grey. Just sayin.

Everytime you're going down the stairs with a basket of laundry - *trip*.

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!"

Back