Kitten name suggestions?

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
Hi everyone
I am going to be getting a kitten (possibly two) in a few weeks, so I need name suggestions. The kitten(s) will either be: Gray and white(x2), peachy-colored and white or a mixture of peach, gray and white.
Oh and before we start, please nothing Lolcats/i can has cheezburger related.

Thanks in advance :)

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member
Do you know what gender the kitten(s) will be?

Here are some ideas I randomly thought up:
~Waldo
~Patch
~Blender
~Snow (if it's white)
~Timber (if it's grey)
~Felix (hurr durr)
~Daniel/le
~Grace
~Stealth

I think most of my name ideas are either subpar or terrible, but maybe they'll inspire you.

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
You might want to be a pioneer and give your cat a dignified name.

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
Oops should have mentioned the genders before. The gray ones and the peach one are all boys, and the multicolored one is a girl.
Anyways thanks for the suggestions :)

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
Well, you want a simple name. Giving your cat too long of a name will confuse it and take it MUCH longer to get used to than a short name. Try sticking with one or two syllables.

You might not want to give the cats names RIGHT away. Try analyzing their personalities for a little bit, whether that's a few hours or a few days and see if anything seems to fit from there.

venasour x

Now I'm in college :)
Zyflair said:

For the girl, at least. I like the name Zoe.

I think Teddy for a boy would be kinda nice. Or riding the Pokemedic train, Prince _____ could be interesting.

PokeMedic

Articles Staff
I meant give it a human name -not a toy or novelty name. I know that if I was cat I'd rather be put down than called 'Mittins' or 'Ninja' or something.

Where I live, like many other places I'm sure, people will treat their pets like family members. They'll take them to the park, love them, dress them up, show them off, but give them really bad names like Snowpea, Marshmellow, Dante's Inferno (full name), or Naruto.

PokeMedic

Articles Staff
don()shinobi said:
If you were a cat, you'd know what neither of those words even meant. :p

1304376955947.png

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
Name the peach-colored one Just Peachy! :p

Give them human names just like you would give to a baby, I'm pretty sure if cats could understand English, they would hat being called stuff like "Fluffy", "Mr. Cat" and "Fsdkfgndjfkjgdn-Baby-Poo"

Zyflair

Yes, sir. Of course, sir.
Advanced Member
don()shinobi said:
You stole my cat's name, silly~
I don't see that name being copyrighted to your cat. ;P

PokeMedic said:
Where I live, like many other places I'm sure, people will treat their pets like family members. They'll take them to the park, love them, dress them up, show them off, but give them really bad names like Snowpea, Marshmellow, Dante's Inferno (full name), or Naruto.
While I'm sure that the cat doesn't really care too much about names, nothing says more about how inconsiderate person are just by hearing what he/she name his/her cats.

PsychedelicBreakfast

We can live beside the ocean leave the fire behind
I named my now-dead cat Charles Dickens, and he ended up having babies with my sister's cat and I named those kittens Ulysses, Muse, and Siren. Still have the latter two. Ulysses took after his namesake and went on an adventure (ran away) but he never returned. I'm guessing a cyclops got him. Bottom line, literature and mythology are chock full of names to choose from, if you're into that.

Poseidon

Formerly Sir Taco
Name it Sparta. That way, every time you introduce it, you can shout "This is Sparta!!!!".

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member
PsychedelicBreakfast said:
Ulysses took after his namesake and went on an adventure (ran away) but he never returned. I'm guessing a cyclops got him.
Actually, no one got him. *shot*

...Long story short, you don't want to go with an overly complicated name, nor necessarily something that is an object from pop culture. You want to call it something that actually sounds like a name. After all, if you call it something long and complicated, it might not come when you call it.

Then again, do cats usually come when you call them?