Introduce Yourself!

Hello, my name is Charles. I first came to this site for the Mega Stone trade. I'm 19, and my favorite Pokemon would have to be Aggron. I'm currently studying at the local community college.

Hi, guys. I'm Maistero. I joined this site mostly because I was referred here by Drohn and I'm looking to play pokemon tournaments on Pokemon Showdown. Aside from pokemon, I like playing other video games (CoD, Halo, Mass Effect, etc.). I'm relatively new to the competitive pokemon scene, though I have been playing Pokemon and even PS for a while now. I hope I'll learn a lot more about it on this site and play a lot more as a result. Hope you'll have me!

Hi everyone,
I've joined this site to hopefully collect all Vivillon patterns, because it's a lot easier than collecting every pokemon! I'm also here to get friend codes for the safari, so please add me.I've also managed to get all starters from all games so if anyone wants to trade let me know!

Friend Code: 4871-5144-8595

Hey, my name's Dusty. I'm 23 and live in the U.S. I heard about Pokebeach from Gamefaqs. I got back into collecting the cards a year ago, and am really enjoying it. I haven't been to anything like a prerelease, but am interested in things like that, so you may be able to help me out with that.

My main collecting goal is to have every English release of the first 151 Pokémon (I'm a big Gen 1 fan, but not a genwunner by any means!) I'm also trying to collect 1st edition base set, shadowless base set, Legendary Collection (regular and reverse), and then I'm also working on Pokémon VS.

I'm still learning a lot about the TCG and it's history, so that is the main reason why I'm here!

Hello all!

I came across PokéBeach when I was searching to find out the pull rates of the XY Booster Box. I recently got back into collecting TGC again. It has been awhile. I haven't gotten anything since the Base. The recent purchases I have made is 1 box of XY and a few packs of Legendary Treasures and Dragon Exalted.

I like collecting things in general. ie Figures

Hi there! My name is Marissa. I live in Alaska. I was trying to search the net for help on getting the TCGO online game to work (downloaded from the site) and ran across a post in this forum about the online game. It wasn't much help on trying to get the actual game to work. I'm very interested in participating in pokemon events but am kinda busy with work at the moment. My hobbies are playing the pokemon games, drawing/digital art (www.kiyahichota.deviantart.com), music and caring for horses. I'd love to join the TCGO online game but am having some issues with the Error message I keep getting.

My name is dragqueengaga I have been watching this website for awhile looking at new information but what made me sign up today is the announcement of pokemon omega ruby and alpha sapphire I hope to get to know you all thank you.

Sincerely,
Dragqueengaga

Hello PokéBeach!
I'm SaiScott95, and I joined because I obviously love Pokémon! To be more specific, I wanted to be able to participate in the discussion on Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, and I saw my best friend was already participating, so I decided to make an account to hopefully join in at some point.

I've actually been visiting PokéBeach since back when Pokémon Emerald was still new. At the time, I actually played the Pokémon Trading Card Game, and this was the best place I could find for information. I was only approximately 11 years old back then, and discovered this site from Google.

My interests lie in the Pokémon video games, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Cardfight!! Vanguard. I'm one of the top players at my trading card game locals (not every day you find someone who can destroy locals with a pre-made deck fresh from the box). These interests are also my hobbies, so, yeah...

So umm... Hai! :3

Hi There,

My name is Joris.
I'm interested in collecting Pokemon cards and looking around the world for cards.
At the moment i'm in Shanghai and looking for real Pokemon cards.
If somebody knows a place for it here, please sent me a message!

Found this site by looking on internet and it's a nice site with a lot of active people!

Greets,

Joris

Ah, hello there!

I am Terridactual, I've been on the pokemon scene since Gen 3 and I've found Pokebeach serveral times throughout my years on the internet from either pre-releases of games to TGC updates which I love to read when I get a chance.
I have also collected many cards from the pokemon TGC over the past years, myself being a big fan of the EX series. I really would like to get back into the TGC scene after leaving it behind over the Diamond and Pearl and Platinum era. I would also love to maybe get a bit of help on the card front sometime for deck building (one for casually playing and one for competitive play).

I also play the videogames and spin off titles as well~!
It really looks like a active place for the TGC side of things as well as giving off a "cool and chill" vibe so I'll be sticking around with you guys :)

Hello...
I'm Harry, and I joined because I've been stalking the website for quite a while now, and I think it's such a great place to find information. I found out about the website from google, because I googled scans for the tcg a while ago. I'm interested in computer related stuff, video games, and admiring people's art because I can't draw a stickman and make it look good. I have no hobbies, I literally sit at home and do nothing.
I look forward to stalking everyone on the website ;)

Well hey guys! I'm Saix and I am currently 14 years of age. I joined this site so I could meet new people, trade Pokemon, and show off a little bit. Sorry. That's just my personality. I'm greedy, always wanting money, but of course I would donate because there are people that need help. I'm so greedy, I got two of each legendary dogs, and I'm not giving them away. What do I like to do you ask? Well, I like to play Pokemon, of course, I like to play on the computer, go outside, rant about how this generation of humanity was horrible and that people should live like we did back in the day... So on. Favorite Singer/Rapper? Kanye West. Don't hate. And that's about all that you need to know about me. I hope I get to make some great friends and maybe enemies that turn out to be good friends!

Hi all! I'm Rohan2106 and I decided to join the site after being a long time browser of the forums and site in general. I LOVE Pokémon and I am in to competitive battling and collecting. I have a full National Dex and every form of Vivillon, as well as over 30 shiny Pokemon. I hope I get to know lots of you and thanks for reading!

Hello~ I'm soaringtheskies and the main reason I joined was for Vivillon patterns. I actually found it through google but I'm hoping I can do other things while on here. Like completing my dex and battling other people xD

Hello every one, my name is Vinnie and i'm here because I absolutely love Pokemon and really enjoy getting the the newest information about upcoming games. The only thing I love just as much is reading comments from others about their experiences with past games and their thoughts and expectations on games yet to come. I live in Florida and enjoy swimming, comic books, anime, movies, video games and of course the internet. I'm a very kind and respectful person of african american and italian decent and consider myself to be very spiritual.

Hello, I just signed up, because I not only enjoy the Pokemon games and have been playing since Red/Blue, but I also enjoy collecting cards from the TCG and creating full sets.

Hello,

Names Tylooooor
I joined to read deck ideas for Pokemon TCG as well as branching out to a new pokemunity!
I found poke beach while looking for some creative deck Ideas!
Soccer is a big interest and hobby as well as Pokemon.

Hi.

So this is my first time on a forum. I think I made my first mistake already in not replying properly to my welcome letter. I think I sent a PM to the moderator. OOPS. Well live and learn.

I'm here to collect the 18 vivillon patterns. I can give away as many Polar and Ocean patterns as needed to help others out. I don't need anything special in return. Hope others can do the same for me.

I got hooked on Pokemon through my son.

Other hobbies are video games based on D&D and sims like SimCity and military games. I also like model trains, but having 900 sq feet of living space with no basement precludes having one.

I am married with 2 children. My daughter is 19 and my son is now 10.

Hello all. :3

The name is Dusty Starr, but you may call me Dusty or Starr if you wish. :3 Just do not forget that extra R at the end, or bad things might happen.

Sooooooooo why did I join this site? Been lurking here for a little while recently as I have proceeded to get back into the Pokemon TCG this year. I used to collect Pokemon cards way back in the day, when Base Set came out,and I stopped during Neo 2, so... things are a bit different, and it is taking some getting used to. X3 I also would like to get into playing the game, but... that seems sorta... hard. I supposed I joined this website to get info on the TCG. Maybe. Honestly, I am not even sure why I joined. One moment I am looking at the home page, next minute I am a member. Weird. Something just came over me. X3 Hopefully I will have a fun and informative time here either way, and we can all become friends!

Now, about me: I am a 22 year old Pokemon fan. Well, a Pokemon fan again. Like a lot of people, I fell out of it around the time of gold and silver, and... actually, I only just recently got back into it. Well, about two years ago. On Valentine's Day 2012, I got Emerald from a local game store, that was the first time I played Pokemon through since Gold. And I realized that I liked it. :3 Come 2013, I get White, and then shortly after White 2, and then X and Y. Not sure what came over me, but I got back into it. I caught the Poke Fever again. X3

I originally got into Pokemon back in the late 90s when it first came out, though my first game ever was Yellow. Pokemon... it was just something that brought my family together. :3 My brother and I would watch the show with our dad on Saturday mornings, we saw the movies in theatres together, we would (sorta) play the TCG and collect cards together, play the games together, helping each other, trading... it reminds me of a happy time, my childhood. X3 Maybe that is why I got back into it. But Pokemon is a happy and fun thing, so there is no shame in that! And even if I am the only one that actually is into it now... I dunno, it just helps remind me of the times when my family and I were so close. :3

So! I like to play the Pokemon games again, as mentioned, and have just recently gotten back into the TCG, though I am not sure how long that will last, since finding someone to play with sorta SUCKS where I live.

Let's see, what else is there to mention...

Favourite Pokemon Game: Yellow (teh nostalgia)
Favourite Pokemon: Vaporeon and Flareon
Favourite Pokemon Card: Brock's Lickitung (I dunno why)

If anyone has any questions for me, feel free to ask here, or send a PM. :3

Let's be friends! Dakota!

Starr

Back