Introduce Yourself!

Hey guys!!! I'm CJ, a Pokemon follower since '95. I'm 19 and I just want to try to get into trading forums and maybe find some elusive mega stones or pokemon... Totally open to trading friend codes and battles/trading!

1049-0149-9823

Hey guys!
I'm Victor, mostly know by nickname VictorKills, and I discovered PokeBeach.com in one brazilian forum.
I discover pokémon in 1997,when I first play a different game called "Pokémon Yellow", my first capture was a Pikachu on Viridian Florest,
since that moment, since that day the franchise become my passion. About Pokémon,my favorite region is hard to say,but I guess is Sinnoh/Kanto and Kalos, love them in the same level,the region I dislike most is Unova. My favorite type since first generation is Psychic; the hardest question to me is what is my favorite Pokémon... Bronzong! (But Vivillon is reaching my heart! *-*).
I hope having fun here,and have a lot of trades! :D

Hey everyone,

My name is Stephen. I joined this site to make some new friends and to also learn more about pokemon and tcg deck building. I eventually want to start competing in tournaments and to go to a lot more pokemon events. I first started collecting pokemon back in 1998 and did that for many years, sadly all of those cards have since been donated. I just started a collecting again this past year and then got in to playing the TCG in the past month at a local league. My favorite pokemon would have to be scyther. I look forward to being here and learning as much as I can and just generally having a good time

Sup guys? My name is iNecrosis. I'm a 6 time Pokemon VGC World Championships qualifier and I have a vast knowledge for the metagame. I'm mainly here for WiFi related topics and fan-game creations. Some fun facts:

• I'm a freshman in high school and already lead the Varisty tennis team at my school.
  • I'm a USBC certified bowler for the state of California and qualified for the state championships for my 4th consecutive year at only 14 years old.
  • I've had 9 near-death experiences.

Want to get to know me better? Drop me a friend request, I love meeting new people!
:cool:

Hey everyone , my name is Renegade Oreo. I'm a casual pokemon X player but I'm soon planning to go competitive.

I joined the forum to gain friends on pokemon as well as making it easier for myself to trade pokemon.

If you want to get to know me better ? pm me and we can talk :)

Hello everyone! I've been lurking here the past couple months gathering TCG information and recently joined.

I've played the pokemon games as a casual player ever since they came out after getting Pokemon Blue for Christmas, 1998. Many good memories staying up late with the GameBoy light attached, wandering through Mt. Moon and running into about a million Zubats. My preferred types of Pokemon in the games are fighting, fire, and flying (even better if some combination of those).

I started collecting the cards shortly after their release, but stopped a few sets in as it became overwhelming and expensive for a child with no income. I started collecting again when I felt the urge to pick up some XY boosters after having some kids show me all the new Pokemon cards, and now my collection has grown exponentially. It's also nice having the resources to fill in the missing cards from sets, as finding cards you needed back in the day was difficult.

A little about me; I'm 27, from LA, love hiking, my bird, photography, grammar, technology, music, and video games, I work with kids (my only connection to what's "in"), and my favorite Pokemon is Cubone.

Well hey I'm kliff! I joined because I felt like joining. I found out about this website from my friend or the user fancy on here. I have practically no hobbies or interests and this concludes my introduction thanks for reading! ^-^

Hi! My name is Yann. I'm a twenty-three-year old French boy. I've taken a look at Pokebeach website several times but if I decided to join the forum it's because a member of PKMNcollectors talked me about Drohn's PC pickups. As you can guess I'm a collector. I love plushies (I have around 240 ones...) But I especially appreciate Shiny Pokémon <3

Hi my name is Biotic, Im from the UK.

Im 16 and will be 17 in september and Im in my last year at secondary school.

My interests besides pokemon are:

Halo
Mass effect
Warhammer 40K
Borderlands 2
And many other games etc.
Science
Polotics

My favourite pokemon is Swampert since my first pokemon was mudkip way back in gen 3 where I began, which makes the top game of this year for me.

I want to be a pathologist when Im older (hopefully)

Though Ive played most of the pokemon games Im only currently in possession of pokemon Y at the moment and I'm planning on buying all the games from platinum onwards to catch all the non event legendaries.

Anyway this was an introduction sorry if its bad. =(

Hi I'm Georgie743 and I really enjoy playing the new pokemon game y. I was hoping to find some friends on here for my friend safari. So yeah cheers

Hey everybody!

My name is Bryan and I'm from Belgium. I came here because Drohn begged on his knees! So that's why you all have to deal with my shit :')
I'm 21 years old (almost 22) and I was a big Pokémonfan when I was younger (5 years ago).
The first game I played was Pokémon Blue from a friend, and that was the start of a very nice travel through all the regions.
I'm not alone here, my pokémonfriend Brent also registered him here, so I hope I will see some nice introducing post of him here :)

Shalom!

Bryan

x5td3o.jpg

Edit by [smod]Drohn[/smod]: I did not! But hi. :)

Hey everybody!

My name is Brent and I'm from Belgium. I came here because Drohn begged on his knees! So that's why you all have to deal with my shit :')
I'm 21 years old (just turned 21) and I was a big Pokémonfan when I was younger (10 years ago).
The first game I played was Pokémon Red, and that was the start of a very nice travel through all the regions.
I'm not alone here, my pokémonfriend Bryan also registered him here, I saw his nice introduction post and since mine was deleted, I took his one because we share the same story.

Shalom!

Brent

m7us77.jpg

Hello, my name is Dax, I just got into the Pokemon tcg about 3 months ago, and I joined maily for the Deck Garage, I need new deck Ideas, I like to play the Pokemon tcg, and unfortunately I do not have a DS to play the actual game.

hi im scott aka wrestlinglord im from the uk

why you joined- I came to communicate with other pokemon fans and can find new events and trade etc

where you found out about PokéBeach-looking on google for vivillion trading

your interests-pokemon (duh) skyrim so basically gaming

hobbies- computers

anything else relevant-hi

Hello everybody I'm silverorb!
My absolute favorite pokemon is Empoleon
My favorite evolution line is the cyndaquil line, is the best one!
My favorite region I must say it's sinnoh, but I have a really big space for Johto because Gold was my first pokemon game
I absolutly LOVE POKEMON I must say it!

Well hello everyone! Lencelo here, I came here for my newly vivillon hunting... i admit that i though it was a vivillon trading site. After lokking around a relize this site is bigger, bigger mean business in trading. I'm a breeder.. hardcore one (No pun intended). I recently breeded a shiny umbreon with 5 perfect IV (Hardcore). It took me around 2 mounth and fulling a dozen time my 6 wonder trade box... long... And, will i do it a gain for an other pokemon? maybe... Well, i'll stop here, gotta explore that site. Have a nice day all!

Hello! Im Zach! Just signed up because I always visit the forms but have never made an account! Also looking out for some help in obtaining some Vivillon patters!

Yo my name is Chris how yall doing. Reasoning for sign up is due to the fact that I want to battle and trade with other trades. I have a 2 5iv dittos which i can breed you guys anyone pokemon. Just trade me the pokemon with the nature, ability, and post the IV you want and ill have it for you ASAP. Interests? I watch anime, kdrama, listen to almost anything.... almost anything ;] im basically live breath and eat games. All I know is everyone here like pokemon and so do I, hope we can be friends!

Back