Introduce Yourself!

Hey everyone! My name is Kyle, I like to go by PokeBreederKyle! I am a very well experienced cloner/breeder. I love pokemon! A career at Nintendo would be my dream job! Generation 1 was a blast for me! I had the english Red, Blue, and Yellow, as well as, Red, Green from japan! I live in a town with 106 people and am 45 minutes from a Gamestop, so commuting for games is a rare occasion. I have three pokemon tattoo'd on my left shoulder, Cubone, Seadra, and Growlithe. Growlithe is my favorite pokemon from Gen 1. My favorite over all would have to be Shiny Deoxys! I have a friend from japan that I clone for and he allowed me to clone about 25 shiny legendaries he had, Deoxys being one of them. I really hope to make a lot of friends and clone/breed an entire pokedex of shiny pokemon!

Hello! You can call me Shadow, or Pup, I don't mind. c:

I joined because I am in need of friend codes for my friend safari on Pokemon Y.
My brother introduced me to this site, he checks it constantly for Pokemon news and updates.
I love to draw digital art and post my stuff on DeviantArt. Other than art, I play the PS3 and 3DS. I also play Pokemon TCG.

Thank you!~

Hello everyone!

Names WaldoHeraldoFaldo but Waldo or Waldo Faldo works. I came on here after just recently getting in to Pokemon TCG. I have been playing trading card games for as long as I can remember. I used to play Yugioh but after seeing how horribly unbalanced the game is I couldn't take it anymore and switched over to Pokemon TCG as it interested me. Glad to meet you all and glad to be on here!

Hello I'm Justin/JayGable!
found this website from searching google for things about friend safaris
this website looks like a great community so thats why i decided to join it, and i hope to help people by giving away perfect iv bred pokemon. i love the breeding mechanics in this game so if anyone would like to help out who has a ditto in their friend safari add my friend code: 2681-0618-8359
i'll gladly accept any friends!
i also like to battle but since i restarted my save it'll take me a few days to get back to where i was.
Thank you for your time!

Well hi i'm Charizard35 i joined here because i would like to trade some of my pokemon in my account in pokemon tower defense and learn different pokemon (haven't played since 3G) so im a little rusty xD.I found pokebeach randomly searching google.I'm really interested about fire-type pokemons and legendaries.My hobbies are playing basketball, playing pokemon td on free time , and so much more :D.So yea Hi-ya

Hi I'm Marcia and I've from South Wales, UK.

I've recently re joined the world of pokemon after being away from it for nearly 8 years so I have a lot to learn. This looks like a good forum to help me with that :)

I loved the original series of pokemon and trading cards. and I've rejoined the gaming world.

I still have pokemon blue, red, silver and gold but recently I've bought Y, black, black version 2 and soul silver. I'm also thinking about buying diamond.

I look forward to speaking with you guys :)

Sent from my iPhone inside my human vivarium

•why you joined
I actually wanted to add more people onto my 3DS friend list to unlock Friend Safari Zone areas to find Growlithe (and hopefully few other pokemons that I really want to get if lucky enough and out of pure chance/coincidence). But also to meet more new people.
•where you found out about PokéBeach
Google, when I searched up "friend safari growlithe"
•your interests
Playing games (mainly pokemon), reading, writing, playing Flag Football (and, no, I'm a chick, not a dude), and playing without my 100 kids (don't ask; I've had to explain myself countless amount of times how all of my 100+ kids are all ranging from 5th through 9th grade enough as it is)
•hobbies
Same as my interests.
•anything else relevant
None that I can think of off of top of my head. And if anyone really wants to know why the name BleachFreak when I'm a PokeHolic, feel free to ask, but it's not going to be all that interesting of a story.

Hello everyone, I am Ven (as my name states quite clearly :p)
So, I'm a quite new Pokemon TCG player (I've been playing since September), although I've been following since Ex Ruby & Sapphire. I love playing Card Games, whether it's a CCG or a TCG. I MTG, YU-GI-OH, and even Vanguard, although my main focus is Magic.
I decided to join this forum because I feel like it's the best place to discuss Pokemon TCG. I want to learn, as I feel that this is a really fun game despite being competitive.

So yeah, that's it. I'm just a new guy who wants to learn, and possibly teach, quite a few things about this fun game.

Hiya there everyone! I'm new to the forums (but not PokeBeach) as well as a newly certified Professor for Pokemon! My name is Zelkova, but everyone calls me Zel!

I'm from LI, NY, where I help new players learn the game as well as judge Pokemon tournaments!.

I love everything about Pokemon, from the video games as a kid (which I still play and love) to the modern games now, and I love sharing that passion for Pokemon with other people.

I also draw Pokemon art, which I use to make play mats for TCGs, T-Shirts, and more! I'm starting up a brand new deviantart account with which I'm going to be posting all my work on in the near future, as well as starting up commissions on there.

I hope we can all get along and have a lot of fun!

Yo, what's up guys, I've been on the forums for about 3 months now, just to look around at the meta game decks and such, and I finally decided to make an account!

Sooooo, here I am! I'm mainly here to learn about the new Meta, and trade along with making new friends and maybe even teaching a bit, eh?

Feel free to HMU by PM if you wanna trade or just.... chill and talk about the game or whatevs.

I started playing and watching Pokemon back in 2004, and recently in about 2012 became interested in the Competitive TCG, PAYCE!

Hello everyone! I'm Zeroun, and I'm basically dedicating myself to figuring out the mysteries/oddities of X & Y, along with going on Safaris! I am online usually at night as work schedule dominates the daytime, but I will add anyone who asks me. All I am asking is that, if someone goes to my safari, let me know what my type is and the Pokémon are in there...I added my number to the Code Database already.

See you all around the beach!

-Z

Hi I am new to the Pokemon TCG. I mainly registered here to ask questions regarding card and play rulings in an effort to learn more about the TCG. :)

My hobbies are Magic the Gathering and now Pokemon TCG :)

Hi! I'm kaijublue but y'all can call me KB for short.

I joined because I really want to get all of the vivillon patterns. I'm almost halfway there!!

I'm really interested in sociology and gender studies. In my spare time I read and take pictures. The sky and flowers are my favorite things to photograph.

My favorite pokemon type is dragon, and if I had to pick one pokemon that I'm most like I would pick dragonair (can you tell that I love dragons in general yet? hehehe).

Hello Pokebeach.
-My name is Skyler Knopp, or AuburnSky. Auburndale is the town I grew up in, and I love sunsets.
-I've joined in order to take part in the feedback thread for tcgone.net, a cool but fledgling simulator for the pokemon tcg.
-I found out about Pokebeach from Wilyfungi a couple of years ago, and I made an account with several posts. However, that was years ago, so it seemed like a good time to start fresh. Axpendix is the admin for the tcgone site that brought me here now.
-I've played TCG's competitively for over a decade now.
-I'm a Christian
-I write music, and sing and act. I'm in college for musical theatre at the time of this posting.

Thanks for reading.
I look forward to working with and getting to know you all. :)

Hey, people. I'm GhostRaiser, and I use this as my alias because of my love for Ghost-type Pokémon. I've been a devoted fan of Pokémon (both the anime and games) for around fifteen years now. I spend a lot of my gaming time hunting shiny Pokémon, but I play many other games as well. Trading and battling aren't really my thing. I love to watch the anime and play the games simultaneously. My favourite Pokémon generation is the third, along with the Pokémon: Advanced series' of episodes, which include seasons six to nine. I don't like posting anything about my personal life on the internet, so that's all I will say for now.

Hi everyone I'm new to using forums. I love Pokemon video games. I am looking for friend codes for the friend safari not sure how to begin. I don't know what type of Pokemon are in my safari. Any help would be appreciated. :D

Back