Introduce Yourself!

Hey people!

I came across this site looking up some things for my 6 vs.6 wi-fi team and decided to join hoping to find some opponents, trading partners, and friend safaris. I've been playing Pokemon since 2nd grade, but haven't really tried playing online until now so I'm still lacking in experience. I'm still trying to get the hang of some things and finding ways to deal with certain Pokemon (Seriously, though. I'm fed up with Talonflame and Aegislash.). All in all, I'm just here to learn and have fun battling.

The rest of this is just some crap about me. My main hobby is probably playing video games. I enjoy a variety of games and have been playing many of those which I recently bought during the Steam Winter Sale. I also enjoy watching anime and reading manga. If I'm not doing either of those, I'm either passing the time by going on Reddit, drawing, trying to stay active, or baking some pretty friggin' delicious cookies. I'm also pretty good at card games, so if anyone in the South NJ area wants a good game of Egyptian Rat Screw or Steal the Old Man's Bundle, I'm your guy.

So, yeah. I'm a dude who bakes, plays Pokemon, and isn't obese. Ladies...

Hello peoples! I'm alilbowtie, I was drawn to this website because I need some more friends for my safari, and to help with decks that I'm currently testing. I like cooking, drawing, anime & manga, music, and movies. I live in Delaware and I'm the co-captain for my team, Team Wilmington. I hope to have a fun time with you guys, and I'm excited to become a part of this community!:D

Hello! As you can see my name is MT. Equin0x, I join this lovely site because I love to trade. I have many pokemon too. I was showed this site by my friends Equin0x and Mountaindrew, so naturally I just combined their names as a thanks (plus I couldn't think of anything else :l) I like to go on pokemon showdown and battle and such so i'm hoping that when I make a good team i'll be able to trade for all the pokes I need on here! :)

Hi. I found this forum while searching for Vivillon trades. I also really like Bulbasaur, Vulpix, Dratini and other cute Pokemon.

Hi, I'm adamantdelphox. I joined while looking for more information about Pokemon Y, since I finally got a copy for Christmas. I'm hoping to make all kinds of friends here.

Hi, I'm coa, new here in pokebeach
Came to trade FC to the safari and talk/share information about pokemon XY!
FC 2251-5452-8688
Type Dragon
Pokemon Y

Hi, I'm Oozemon!
I joined here cause i LOVE Pokémon, and I think this is one of the best forums of Pokemon.
I like to surf the net and play videogames!

I love making Pokemon Fangames (but they aren't very good)

I love you all, users!!!

Hi everybody !

I'm here because I would like to trade pokemon (especially vivillons), I still have one to collect to finish my vivillon collection ^^ but I'm also here because I need FC :p
I'm playing pokemon since 1998, since the first games actually.
I live in France but I think it won't be a problem :)

Hi everyone!
So, what can i wrote about me? First that i´m a Brazilian boy with 25 years old. Like everybody here, i love Pokémon and all the stuffs about that. About games, i like RPG ones and some others kinds too. Right now i´ve been playing Pokémon Y. So... I think this is all about me for now. Anyway, having any questions or something, came at me. I´ll be at disposal. One more time, Nice to meet you all!

Hey so I decided to join because I honestly wanted to find other people who love the series. I am a 16 year old male from Ohio, friend code is 2766-9577-2492. So add me up and message me and I'll be sure to add you all back.

Hello, I'm MrPenguincookie!

Hello, I'm MrPenguincookie!

I already heard a long time ago about Pokebeach and the thing that made me sign up for it, is the fact I want to be part of the Pokemon community, especially the part of that community who likes Vivillon hunting. I found out about PokeBeach through googling 'vivillon hunting'. I really want to make my collection complete! I really like Pokemon! I especially like it because of all the different creatures in this world. I like collecting all of those! For a casual battle, I'm also there too give some power. So, I'm not really a competitive battler, right now. Y, Black, HeartGold, Diamond, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, LeafGreen, FireRed, Crystal. I've played those (owning them). I'm from Holland, a little country at the water sides of Europe and I'm 19 years old.

GREETZZ, I love it already.

MrPenguincookie

P.S.: VIVILLON HUNTING I AM. We PM eachother for this right? I'll be at the Vivillon tread right now!

Hi, I'm Zyild!
I came here to collect all paterns from the Vivillon.
Do you want to help me?
PM me :)

Hey, everyone! c:
I'm here to look for some trades, both with X/Y and the TCG.
I've just recently gotten back into the TCG and I've always been really into Pokemon in general.
Just started competing in tournaments after reuniting with an old friend who placed fourth in world a couple years ago.
Also, I'm a 16-year old girl from Ohio and I really love Jolteon, Zapdos, and Smeargle. c:

Hello!

I was a hardcore fan of Pokemon during its First-Gen days, and was still into it around the Second-Gen, but moving out from Japan and into the US kind of made me drift away from the series.

I kind of skipped out from all the other Pokemon series up until the release of Pokemon X/Y, which kind of reignited my inner Poke fan. And thus, here I am.

Hey everyone, I love pokemon so much. I joined so I can get more people in my friend safari on pokemon X.

Dj[/size]

I used to collect like crazy in the late 90's, to early 00's. Of course, age and the changing climate put me out of it. Now, over a decade later I caught the bug. I am now getting back into it, but nowhere near the scale it used to be. I'm just going to try and acquire all the cards I wanted as a kid, sticking mostly to rare/holographic cards. Small, and very choosy collection.

I used to play, now that I do miss. The local tournaments and matches, the trading! So much fun. Middle school was dope.

With all that said, 'sup. ;)

Hey everyone,
My name is Valerie. I am 33 years old and from Oklahoma. I joined this forum so I could discuss Pokemon. I really enjoy playing the Pokemon DS and 3 DS games, watching the anime and collecting the cards. My favorite Pokemon in the whole world is and will always be Pikachu.

Hi, I'm Ben. I'm 13 years old and joined this forum to try and get into more competitive Pokemon TCG. I've collected since I was 5 (I haven't bought a pack in like 3 years though), but I've never seriously played the game. So, I've decided to venture back into the world of Pokemon and hope to attend some tournaments or leagues and meet people and obtain some cool cards.

Well hey there I'm Joltzen and I'm an aspiring competitive battler. I'm also an artist and I enjoy creating Fakemon and posting them on my DeviantArt (joltzen.deviantart.com). I'm currently working on a Fakemon project called Pokemon Jolt Version where there will be one starter for each type and they will all get Mega Evolutions. My first Pokemon game was Sapphire and my first starter was my Mudkip called Muddie (original I know). I watch PokeTubers like TheJWittz, Natewantstobattle, Dookieshed, Shofu, Verlisify, MunchingOrange, Tamashiihiroka and so on. My favourite Pokemon include Smeargle, Bayleef, Sandslash, Salamence, Darmanitan and Banette. I'm a huge fan of Grass and Ghost types. Last year I cosplayed as Barry (or Pearl for you manga readers) in his Platinum attire to a convention. Alright that's all. Thanks for reading! :)

Back