Pokemon If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon World, where would you live?

Hmm.. I like this thread. I'd probably live in Undella town. Right by the ocean. Reminds me of Hawaii with that volcano right near the city. It juts strikes me as a nice, calm community. Plus, there's that amazing Marine tube to get around.

I'd live in Fortree. Living inside trees, fresh air, looking through the window (or the same door) in rainy days in that tree... And there's that amazing trainer with Milotic in that never ending raining route. That secret base that was in a tree, with some berries to plant/take and you could only access it with cut.

Snowpoint city would be cool as well. I liked the music and how peaceful with a mystic vibe it looked to me.

Village Bridge would be cool. Those houses in a brigde. Amazing.

Fallabor town, near those ashes. Nuff said.

And Viridian city. To be near Pallet town and Viridian forest (I love forests).

I don't remember much from fire red. But that island where the Spa was, inside the cave. I remember me training there with the fighting type trainers. Using it the vs seeker when the 5 of them (The girl and the two black betls running, and the couple) were in range, fighting, going to heal the pokemons in the volcano and recharge the Vs seeker and repeating the process :p. I'd train all day there and give me, and my pokemons a nice rest in the spa.

Hmm... Lets see.

I have two main choices:

Snowpoint City (So I could raise my army of Sneasel's)

The Resort Area (Reminds me of a never ending holiday)

So, basically I'll live anywhere to fill my need of over coming procrastination (by having a holiday) and power (the army)

I'd have a a pokemon laboratory in floe island near the ice cave and the pokemon daycare, plus, I'd get to hang out with lorelei and we could play with her dolls.
If not that, lacunosa town, because I love the urbanistic layout of the place, and if I can listen to that awesome song all day, all the better.
And if not that, snowpoint (at least for the summers), beacuse the snow, the ruins, the lake, the trainer's school, and I can go shopping with candice whenever I want.

Raimon City(Nimbasa City) comes a close second just due to all the activities, etc. however, I think the place I’d like to live in is Seigaiha City(Humilau City) from Black&White 2. I am a water Pokémon lover, water in general is my #1 favorite element and I love to swim. Its an island connected to an awesome appearing pier surrounded by a beautiful ocean. There is also the Marine Tube aquarium which houses many different water Pokémon-its simply a dream place for anybody wanting to experience the aquatic life! ^^

I would personally just love to live in Agate Village. It's so peaceful there, where water flows consistently, and it's always cloudy and you can look over the cliffs into the clouds below. Also, I can go to Relic Forest just to calm down if I get into a mood. Occasionally I would battle the trainers there.

EDIT: Or Phenac. Phencac City is just really pretty and lively. Kind of the opposite of Agate! The Under would be cool too, just as long as you consider it to still be there. Now that I think about it, I'd love to live just about anywhere in the Orre Region :D!

Lillycove City, or anywhere in Hoenn, really. I'd love having the Safari Zone in my backyard, as well as access to the sea, as you can see. I love water pokemon, and being able to ride and swim with them to all of Hoenn's islands would be incredible! Now that I think about it, Mossdeep would be pretty fly too...

Place in each region.
Kanto: Lavender Town (for the ghosties)
Johto: Mt. Silver (giant mountain with most powerful trainer)
Hoenn: Fortree (awesome houses and close to Registeel)
Sinnoh: Snowpoint (snow, cavern, and temple, and you could technically own that ghost house on the route before)
Unova: Lentimas (ghost house and flygons)

Out of all the places I would make myself at home in Nimbasa City - not too big, not too small either my kind of town, so many attractions to see, and nearby is Lost Iron Forest, so when ever I want to take a rest from city life I'll head to the forest. Anville City is only a short subway ride away. I really loved the musicals in Nimbasa City.

No doubt about it, I'd love to live in Sevault Canyon. I'd just love the feeling of being there; there's all the tough trainers, the scenery... and on top of that, I'm not even too far away from the Tanoby Ruins and Trainer Tower. It would just be perfect, I'd love it soo much.

I'm not really a big city kinda person, so I'm now sure whether or not I'd wanna live in places like Saffron City, Castelia City, or Pueltown. But, hey, you never know.

I would live on Milos Island, because I like its nature and it would be a good place to study to be a Pokemon biologist :)

I'd probably live in Castelia City or Saffron City, mostly because I'm more of a city person and like traveling by bike, train/rail, or boat. Being in nature isn't so bad either, I like it but I find myself going back and forth between the two, mostly because I just like traveling around; kinda like a pokemon trainer or Kino from the Kino no Tabi anime I guess just the feeling of getting to go places is thrilling. :D

If I could pick anywhere in the Pokemon world to live, then it would definitely be Eterna City. It's such a peaceful, rustic place, and would be a great place to just relax. To the west is a huge forest and meadow, to the east are mountains, and to the south is a canyon with a bike path. Those would allow for plenty of hiking and beautiful views. Not to mention that the town also has a bike shop, the underground guy's club, and is the home of my favorite gym leader.

I also wouldn't mind opting for Vien Town in Almia. That's almost as nice of a place to live, and there's easy beach access.

TwistedTurtwig said:
If I could pick anywhere in the Pokemon world to live, then it would definitely be Eterna City. It's such a peaceful, rustic place, and would be a great place to just relax. To the west is a huge forest and meadow, to the east are mountains, and to the south is a canyon with a bike path. Those would allow for plenty of hiking and beautiful views. Not to mention that the town also has a bike shop, the underground guy's club, and is the home of my favorite gym leader.

I'd also wouldn't mind opting for Vien Town in Almia. That's almost as nice of a place to live, and there's easy beach access.

Letting you know, Agate came first. If you don't know what I'm talking about, play both of their themes at the same time.

And actually, I'm going to change mine completely. I'm totally living in these for each region:

Kanto: Sevii Islands
Johto: Ecruteak City
Hoenn: Sootopolis City
Sinnoh: Resort Area
Unova: Humilau City
Kalos: HAVEN'T PLAYED YET
Orre: Gateon Port
Fiore: Summerland
Almia: Ranger School
Oblivia: HAVEN'T PLAYED YET

Nah, what the heck; lemme make my epic list from every region from the main games.

Kanto: Celadon City. Who wouldn't love it? Btw, Cinnabar's cool too.
Johto: Ecruteak City. Just for the beautiful scenery and quite an interesting history. <3
Hoenn: every town I love every town in Hoenn! But if I'd have to pick my favorite, I'd say Fortree. The treehouses... Omg, do like. :3
Sinnoh: Survival/Resort Area. Cool, calm little towns with badass stuff, like Battleground and the Magic Karp pond.
Unova: Argh. I guess Humilau or Lentimas. Both are cool. Humilau has this cool feeling of the ocean breeze and warm waters, while Lentimas has a volcano and ash raining down.

I guess in any of those. At least. xD

Pineapple X said:
Kanto: Celadon City. Who wouldn't love it? Btw, Cinnabar's cool too.
Sinnoh: Survival/Resort Area. Cool, calm little towns with badass stuff, like Battleground and the Magic Karp pond.
I guess in any of those. At least. xD

Celadon City, huh. "Who wouldn't love it?" A city with a girls only gym. Also, I love the way you referred to the Resort Area's fishing spot as the Magic Karp Pond.

GoobieDoob said:
TwistedTurtwig said:

I also wouldn't mind opting for Vien Town in Almia. That's almost as nice of a place to live, and there's easy beach access.

Letting you know, Agate came first. If you don't know what I'm talking about, play both of their themes at the same time.

I'm having a hard time understanding what you mean like this... Would you mind elaborating a bit?

If I could pick, it would be narrowed between two towns--Slateport City and Lilycove City. Two luxurious places smack in my favorite region, while also on the beach, means that I'm going to live a happy life. Slateport also has a beach area and easy access to Trick House, my favorite NPC "home" ever. Slateport also has a nice market with TMs like Secret Power and things like Pokedolls, vitamins, and other things valued so early in the game. Lilycove has a whole Department Store and also a hotel where Game Freak stays. Plus you can see Wailmer training in the sea, which could be cool. Both have a Contest Hall, but neither a Pokemon Gym. Although, with Slateport being a big fishing spot, I don't want my house smelling like fried Remoraid or something. I guess Lilycove, a town next to the coast and a life of luxury, would have to be the place where I'd live.

Back