Pokemon If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon World, where would you live?

AdamLambert

Aspiring Potato
Basically what the title states. Where would you live in the Pokemon World? It doesn't have to be a city or town. It can be a cave, forest, even a route for all I care! Be as specific as you can and be sure to say why you want to live there! :D

Castelia City / Luminose City, because I feel out of place in small cities. As easy as that.

Thanks for the nice thread, I love talking about stuff like this. :D

I'd probably live in Resort Area. It's a nice, warm-looking place with some pools, palm trees and Villas. Oh boy. And I'd have that Level 99 Magikarp FO SHO! xD

Happily married to Champion Cynthia and living in her Undella Town vacation home <3. It is right there near the beach and it just gives off relaxing vibes, even when playing the game. When she's at work, we'd live in a quaint cottage on the outskirts of the Pokémon League. We wouldn't want to look like rich snobs all the time.

But if that didn't happen it would be pretty awesome to live in N's castle, or Viridian City/Pallet because, for whatever reason, I have wonderful perceptions of those places.

Cerulean City right next to Nugget Bridge, having bought both routes after behind it and use them as a backyard/premium daycare. n.n

Interesting question. For right now, I'd say Slateport City, but IDK, I might like some of the areas in Kalos more.

Luispipe8 said:
Celadon City right next to Nugget Bridge, having bought both routes after behind it and use them as a backyard/premium daycare. n.n

Don't wanna be a Mr. Know-It-All-Trainer here, but don't you mean Cerulean? Celadon is the city with the mall.

And btw, I guess Fortree or Undella would be pretty cool. All them treehouses and beautiful Champion Cynthias... Wait, that was kinda weird. And the beach ofc. :3

Oh crap. Not Nuvema, but Elesa's city from BW. I forgot its name.

[private]And you couldn't take the time to look it up?[/private]

I'd like to live inside Erika's gym, cause of all the women. Or Whitney's gym, for the same reason lol

I would wanna live in mistralton city. I could hang out with skyla in her airplane all day xD

Pineapple X said:
Don't wanna be a Mr. Know-It-All-Trainer here, but don't you mean Cerulean? Celadon is the city with the mall.

No? Celadon is the one with the mall. Just check it... Cerulean only had the Bike shop...

Pineapple X said:
I'd probably live in Resort Area. It's a nice, warm-looking place with some pools, palm trees and Villas.

This. It's one of my favorite places in Sinnoh and I used to wander around there a lot in Platinum... Either that one or the Survival Area (but this one was just because of the Battleground).

Slateport, because I have always wanted to live in a port city. To be next to civilization and yet be near nature. Lilycove and Humilau fill this role too.

But I'm a Desert Dweller (Arizona) so places like Mauville and Lentimas appeal to my mountainous, desert, hot sensibilities. But what I am truly waiting for (in the games) is a town that is actually like an Arizona one. Meaning it's mountainous with pine forests but the valley below is desert-like. In the mountains you can have the more rural cottages and in the valley would be the modern homes with a Colorado River sized in game river running through it all. :p

Elite Stride said:
Happily married to Champion Cynthia and living in her Undella Town vacation home <3. It is right there near the beach and it just gives off relaxing vibes, even when playing the game. When she's at work, we'd live in a quaint cottage on the outskirts of the Pokémon League. We wouldn't want to look like rich snobs all the time.

h8 u :(

I would probably waste away my fortune by gambling it away at Celadon City Game Corner. Unable to afford a room at Celadon Hotel or food at the restaurant, I am forced to live a humble life as a hobo near Route 7. I'd still make casual trips to Celadon just to spy on Erika's gym. ;)))

Snowpoint City. I'm a fan of snow, and nice, cold weather. Even Candice, she wants some romance in her life. There's even a nice temple behind where Regigigas is kept. And I've always wanted to see the diamond dust in person. There are just so many great things about Snowpoint, I couldn't see myself living anywhere else. :D

unsheathed said:
Elite Stride said:
I'd still make casual trips to Celadon just to spy on Erika's gym. ;)))

I'd seal off all the exits...

Well, I would probably want to live in Petalburg, I would love being close to a forest, the ocean, then kind of close to a city, plus, all the trainers that would come to challenge the leader would be great practice.

My first choice would be the Charicific Valley, simply because I love Charizard.

I would also love to live in modern cities, like Goldenrod, Sunyshore or Nimbasa City (especially with the attraction park nearby!). Places like Ecruteak City, Celestic Town or Lavender Town also intrigue me, since I love history and Ghost type Pokémon. Finally, I also wouldn't mind living in any city close to a beach! (e.g. Dewford Town, Humilau City, and more).

Honestly, living in a world where Pokémon exist would be great, in any city!!

I'd likely live in Ekruteak City. It's small, surrounded by wilderness and has ruins such as the burned tower to explore.
Sunnyshore wouldn't be an awful choice either. Though I'm not generally partial to more urbanized environments, I love the concept of solar panels for roads in order to power the city. That plus the fact that the beach and other more outdoorsy areas are just a mere stones throw away.

For me it would be Nimbasa City. So much to do! Best tourist attraction ever (Gym, Battle Subway, Musical, Stadiums, Amusement park, etc.) And a pretty sweet location altogether, next to Castelia City. My second option would be Undella Town, for location and nice, quiet town overall.

Back