Pokemon If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon World, where would you live?

GoobieDoob said:
TwistedTurtwig said:
If I could pick anywhere in the Pokemon world to live, then it would definitely be Eterna City. It's such a peaceful, rustic place, and would be a great place to just relax. To the west is a huge forest and meadow, to the east are mountains, and to the south is a canyon with a bike path. Those would allow for plenty of hiking and beautiful views. Not to mention that the town also has a bike shop, the underground guy's club, and is the home of my favorite gym leader.

I'd also wouldn't mind opting for Vien Town in Almia. That's almost as nice of a place to live, and there's easy beach access.

Letting you know, Agate came first. If you don't know what I'm talking about, play both of their themes at the same time.

And actually, I'm going to change mine completely. I'm totally living in these for each region:

Kanto: Sevii Islands
Johto: Ecruteak City
Hoenn: Sootopolis City
Sinnoh: Resort Area
Unova: Humilau City
Kalos: HAVEN'T PLAYED YET
Orre: Gateon Port
Fiore: Summerland
Almia: Ranger School
Oblivia: HAVEN'T PLAYED YET

You realize the Sevii Islands aren't part of Kanto? They're their own separate region...

Jakeremix said:
You realize the Sevii Islands aren't part of Kanto? They're their own separate region...

Technically, the Sevii Islands are associated with the Kanto Region since they are exclusive to the Kanto games. While they may not be part of the mainland, the best we can describe of them region-wise would be Kanto.

kind of like how Hawaii is on its own, but it's associated with America

TwistedTurtwig said:
GoobieDoob said:
Letting you know, Agate came first. If you don't know what I'm talking about, play both of their themes at the same time.

I'm having a hard time understanding what you mean like this... Would you mind elaborating a bit?

The games Colosseum and XD came before the DPPt games. If you listen to the background music in Agate Village, and then compare it to the music in Eterna City, it's just a remix. And the fact that I like Agate Village more than Eterna, and Gateon more so than Agate.

Thetwiggy13 said:
Jakeremix said:

Technically, the Sevii Islands are associated with the Kanto Region since they are exclusive to the Kanto games. While they may not be part of the mainland, the best we can describe of them region-wise would be Kanto.

kind of like how Hawaii is on its own, but it's associated with America

They're not really even close to Kanto, though. Just because they decided to introduce the region in FR/LG doesn't mean they're part of Kanto.

Additionally, places like Birth Island and Navel Rock were in Emerald AND FR/LG. So which one are they associated with?

I would probably live in either in Kanto or Johto. Maybe Goldenrod or Fuschia City. I like a Suburan to Urban area in a cool climate.

On The Beautiful Outskirts of Snowpoint City with my crazy buddies and The Beautiful Mount Coronet all covered in snow <3

I'd most likely live in Sunyshore City. I've come to the point where I kind of depend on technology, and this place is full of it.
Or Olivine City, since it was the most memorable city I visited when playing Gold.

Celedon City because it has always been my favorite city to visit in the Pokemon franchise. Its got a Gym to train in, a game corner, the best Mall in the Kanto region. And described as a rainbow colored city, I always envisioned it to be very pretty too.

Nowhere because every damn city gets attacked by some random terrorist group for pretty ridiculous reasons.

Rusty Sticks said:
Nowhere because every damn city gets attacked by some random terrorist group for pretty ridiculous reasons.

Haha true, but the upside is save for Marowak, its seldom anyone ever gets hurt by them.

Truthfully the region I love is the Johto region. I have no idea what town I would live there but that would be the place I would want to be.

I would love to live in the Kanto region, it being my favorite region and a lot of childhood memories attached to the places.

However, the best place to live in the Pokémon World, in my opinion, would definitely be Resort Area.
Situated in a separate island with a lot of greenery and cute little lakes, with a spa and a very peaceful tropical environment, that just sounds too lovely to give up. Not to mention, a magnificent villa.
Resort Area would be the perfect place to live a quiet and secluded life with only your beloved people and Pokémon by your side.
There's also the Battleground at the Survival Area and the Battle Frontier at the Fight Area nearby, the best places to hone a Trainer's skills and have awesome battles.

Come to think of it, Steven Stone owned the Resort Area before it is given to the player character.
Guess Champions have the same taste as me. :p

Back