Epic Rap Battles of History

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Look on the bright side - at least we won't be seeing any more.

inb4 zombies for season 4

Uralya

*ponders everything*
For some reason, many of my friends in cross country say that Vader cheated in all three episodes. I enjoy Hitler's whining built into his raps, but Vader destroys him legitimately every time. At least he made the coup de grace at last this time around.

A rather lackluster performance compared to the finale of Season 2, but it wasn't too bad.

~AoH

TheTPCProductionz

Aspiring Trainer
I didn't like when the word c**t was used, it's a horrible word. I love the videos, but that's just one word I have always hated. Yeah looking forward to more original episodes.

Pineapple X

former local demigod
TheTPCProductionz said:
I didn't like when the word c**t was used, it's a horrible word.

Agreed.

We should maybe get used to it though - this is ERB and we can except some pretty harsh language in every episode.

Naked Snake

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Am I the only one who doesn't like the little "action sequences" or whatever in the second and third Adolf vs Vaders? I hope the make a fourth and final Hitler/Vader where Hitler doesn't end up finishing in such an abrupt way.

Uralya

*ponders everything*
Red Rain said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf9gulYfUh4

even match-up, imo

Agreed on this one. I think Capone won barely with the last line. Very nice wordplay in this one, I have to admit. Davy Jones' locker combination was pretty funny.

~AoH

Blui

lv85 paladin
This was very close & good. But I think Capone's slower start cost him the battle. #yarr

Uralya

*ponders everything*
Blui said:
This was very close & good. But I think Capone's slower start cost him the battle. #yarr

True, but he really made up for it in the closing moments.

Blackbeard had a strong showing throughout the whole thing, but whenever you see the one not rapping get a quick cameo to show their reaction to an insult, you know their on the losing end (exp. Hitler vs Vader 2, proof that Hitler got a slight win even if dropped in the rancor pit, and in Leonidas vs Master Chief and MJ vs Elvis).

^What is everyone's opinion on the quick cameos?

~AoH

Uralya

*ponders everything*
^Agreed. I was dying on the inside when I saw the facebook post for this video. Disappointing in its choice of battle, but the lyrics weren't too bad on Joan's side. Probably biased against Miley for obvious reasons, but Vive la France.

~AoH

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I have a feeling that, like a lot from season two, that this battle is an acquired taste. I'll revisit this one in a few weeks and see if my opinion on it hasn't changed at all.

Thanks for commenting, everyone.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hey guys, ERB is back with a nice, smooth-sounding rap between Rick Grimes of The Walking Dead and Walter White from Breaking Bad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krQHQvtIr6w

This is pretty good. I'm not familiar with either show, but I might give the win to Walter here. I can't tell if it's just because I like Lloyd more though.

Eagle4

Aspiring Trainer
To be honest it's really disappointing. After a long hiatus, I expected ERB to come back guns a'blazin', but this is one of their worst.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hot off the presses, it's the next episode of ERB, this time pitting Goku vs Superman, with the detestable Ray William Johnson portraying Goku:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MW9Nrg_kZU

Ugh. Despite my dislike for the actor, Goku's raps were a little better... but I didn't particularly care for either one.

What do you guys think?

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!
Both of the new ERBs were pretty weak. I'm really only a casual watcher of Walking Dead and Breaking Bad (yeah, yeah, I know...), so a lot of the jokes went over my head.

I thought Goku vs Superman was a bit better, but it still pales in comparison to the first and season seasons (and a few episodes of season three, part one). I did like the Krillin cameo, though.