Epic Rap Battles of History

Next battle should be outta the top of my head - John Lennon (or someone like that) vs. Kurt Kobain (or someone like that).

I'm going to have to disagree. I thought that battle was close, but Doctor Who won. I've seen both so I got the jokes.

Heavenly Spoon said:
I'm finding it hard to decide on a winner. I'm not sure I care either, I'm just glad they picked good doctors. It sometimes seems like Matt Smith is the only doctor the internet's aware of, even though he's not even close to being the best. Then again, they did call him "Doctor Who" in the title...
No real complains about the B^F side of things, but then again it's been a while since I've seen the movies.

I was always under the impression that David Tennant was the only doctor the internet's aware of.

Still waiting for Bruce Wayne vs Bruce Willis vs Bruce Lee

Cinesra said:
I'm going to have to disagree. I thought that battle was close, but Doctor Who won. I've seen both so I got the jokes.

Heavenly Spoon said:
I'm finding it hard to decide on a winner. I'm not sure I care either, I'm just glad they picked good doctors. It sometimes seems like Matt Smith is the only doctor the internet's aware of, even though he's not even close to being the best. Then again, they did call him "Doctor Who" in the title...
No real complains about the B^F side of things, but then again it's been a while since I've seen the movies.

I was always under the impression that David Tennant was the only doctor the internet's aware of.

Still waiting for Bruce Wayne vs Bruce Willis vs Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee vs Clint Eastwood
It's okay, it flow well but to much profanity from Bruce in my opinion.

I liked Bruce a little, but Clint wasn't good at all. Slow, monotonous, and poor rhymes (most of his jokes were racial stereotypes <_<).

I think Bruce Lee won the newest one, Clint was good, but Bruce's lines were just faster and left a bigger impact.

I think the next battle should be Austin Powers vs James Bond.

Edit: I just watched Batman vs Sherlock Holmes. Worst battle yet. Batman's lines were just plain awkward, and Holmes was nothing special.

This is far from the worst battle. Like Kirk vs Columbus, it's an acquired taste.

Though nothing could have saved Batman from the verbal butt-stomping he got.

It's... different. I would prefer faster paced raps, but this one wasn't dreadful. Batman was easy to laugh at, but Holmes was far superior.

i don't find the lyrics particularly clever or funny in epic rap battles of history, but the one with snoop dogg as moses was a masterpiece

I would have to disagree with a lot of you on the batman vs. holmes rap. I feel like Batman won hands down, except maybe the very last section of holmes' rap, and the fact that Robin came in out of nowhere, and he was just horrible. Other than that, Batman's two sections were the best of the whole video.

batman: "my sidekick only comes around when he's needed"
*robin shows up*

proof Batman couldn't stand up to the verbal beating he was receiving

not to mention the fact that

1) nobody wanted to see that matchup

2) they were both terrible

3) good luck with all of those religious debates in the comments

In any case, the view count speaks for itself. At least when compared to the other battles.

Gandhi vs MLK, Jr.: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6G6CZT7h4k

> mfw

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ[/video]

Back