Epic Rap Battles of History

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIsa-vfXV6Q
Oprah vs Ellen

This isn't nearly as great as the one before this, but it's nice to have a battle between historical figures again. I'd place it at about the same level as Joan vs Miley overall, though I'll give Oprah the win because she had slightly better boasts and took advantage of that weak second verse by Ellen.

I'd say Oprah all the way. I didn't like Ellen at all, and I wouldn't like the battle half as much had it not been for some of Oprah's rhymes (which sucks 'cos I hate Oprah).

They need new female rappers. Ellen's one has been consistently bad in ERB. That said, Oprah's was a nice change compared to what we've had before.

Giving this one to Oprah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wYtG7aQTHA
Movie Directors

Wow. Just wow. This is comparable to the Russian brawl in my eyes, especially with the second and third verses (third was slightly better). The first verse made a good display of references. Also, lol at the last one (eh impact but great portrayal and very funny). Way to come back, season 4 :D

The directors rap battle was thoroughly enjoyable. As simple as Bay's verse was, his was my favorite, solely because of comedic value.

Never really enjoyed ERBOH, honestly found it kinda cringy, but after glancing through them again for the sake of the thread, Season 1 seems like the best one

ERB is back

It was okay, but not at all a contender for the best of this season. Always good to see Rhett and Link, though.

This one is... an acquired taste, I think. Loved the fake out towards the end.

Nice rap here. Robocop definitely wins here.

THOUGH IT WOULD BE GREAT IF PEOPLE WOULD DISCUSS. ;[

This one kinda snuck by me. I didn't see it until a few days after it was out.

Kinda nice twist ending... hard to determine a clear winner.

The GB's starting rhymes weren't that bad but the MB's starting turn burned them to dust. The GB's just told them how they were going to kick their asses and that MB's bring in the B-Team in. Grant and Kari start to insult the GB's and then Tory stops and Adam tells him to think of the first thing that pops into his mind and then the State Puff Marshmallow Man crashes in and F's them all up. Final verdict: Marshmallow man wins.

Last edited:
Back