Finished Duck Hunt - Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaPenguin brings up a fair point, but...

##QUACK: NinjaPenguin

I feel like he's lashed out at way too many people, there really is something suspicious about that.

I somewhat agree with Blakers on NinjaPenguin. He seems really quick to make an argument to get people lynched, which is the game, but town has to figure out who's who whereas scum already know who's who. It just seems like something scum would do is throw out more than a few arguments about why various town members should be lynched and hope some of them stick. Unlike town, scum doesn't have to be particular about who gets lynched. Which is why it also bothers me that he voted for both rainyman123 and MLK, and they were both lynched.

Am I making any sense here?

Vote count!

LodR: 2 (ninjapenguin, Blakers)
Seel: 3 (ninjapenguin, TSM, bbninjas)
Jesi: 1 (Tempest)
dos: 1 (Tempest)
Ninjapenguin: 4 (LodR, Blakers, TSM, Mora)
Tempest: 1 (LodR
TFP: 1 (seel)

Not voting: bbninjas (one left), Mora (one left), quakingpunch73, simsands, dos, Jesi, Vracken, Yuyoko, TFP, seel (one left)

@simsands, @double o squirtle, @PikaMasterJesi, @Vracken , @NightOfYuyuko will all receive a warning if they don't post today. They will be modkilled if they receive a second warning.

##Quack: Mora
reaffirming a previous vote. Despite what bbninjas has said about Moras speculation which I don't fully understand why that is worth town points (feel free to elaborate), mostly because I just don't know what to think about things involving rainyman123 and it seemed like a leap of logic to me to make that assumption on Mora's part. Also Mora makes votes on what I consider to be the start of bandwagons consistently (all three of their votes), even if one didn't go anywhere. I will admit this is a small sample size.

##Quack: TheFlyingPidove
Highly inactive, showed up to make a response to being called out but didn't really add anything other than that they could be more active. Reads quite suspiciously especially when they had weak justification for vote on bbninjas, which while you could argue that was an RVS , I would say it is up in the air as it was a 7th vote, which is suspect in my opinion for a simple random vote.

I will look further soon, just wanted to put some of my thoughts up since I haven't done so yet.

@Vracken;

I find it hard to imagine that scum (i.e. Mora) would make a public assumption that someone else is scum (i.e. rainyman) if they knew that said player would actually flip town (which if scum, Mora would have known), just to argue that another player is innocent (myself). It just generally doesn't pass the risk vs reward test for scum. Mora could still be scum, but I don't think so at this point.

Could be buddying, but yea, that explanation makes more sense to me so thanks for clarifying. I will take another proper check tomorrow when I have more time

##Quack: TheFlyingPidove
Highly inactive, showed up to make a response to being called out but didn't really add anything other than that they could be more active. Reads quite suspiciously especially when they had weak justification for vote on bbninjas, which while you could argue that was an RVS , I would say it is up in the air as it was a 7th vote, which is suspect in my opinion for a simple random vote.
Not like this will change your QUACK, but this week has been very chaotic for me and I had less time than I normally do.
I didn't read everything back at that point, so I didn't know BB already had a lot of votes on him..

##Quack: Vracken
I just love how you quack me because I'm inactive when that was your first post today. ;P

I'll place my votes on early voters of Rainy for now, as I feel scum was likely among there.

##QUACK: PikaMasterJesi

I'll respond to your posts.
Ninja Penguin because of what Blakers said right before this post and he is trying to put suspicion upon suspicion to protect himself.
I somewhat agree with Blakers on NinjaPenguin. He seems really quick to make an argument to get people lynched, which is the game, but town has to figure out who's who whereas scum already know who's who. It just seems like something scum would do is throw out more than a few arguments about why various town members should be lynched and hope some of them stick. Unlike town, scum doesn't have to be particular about who gets lynched. Which is why it also bothers me that he voted for both rainyman123 and MLK, and they were both lynched.

Am I making any sense here?
The point of mafia is to look at people and decide who should be lynched. If I focus on one candidate, I am just tunneling. You need to examine people's posts (and be suspicious of them) to win this game. Also, to Mora's other point, Jesi, bb, you, and Blakers (in name) all voted that way.
I'll place my votes on early voters of Rainy for now, as I feel scum was likely among there.

If you feel like that lynch was scummy, vote for the mindless bandwagoners. They're just skating by and letting me get the heat.
P.S.
I'm just going to stop the pressure of lord o da rings. Your actions were pretty characteristic for a newbie (including the OMGUS, that was more to teach you something than point out something scummy you did), and your last response just solidified my read.
##UNQUACK: lord o da rings
Instead, I'll vote for another inactive
##QUACK: TheFlyingPidove

##QUACK: double o squirtle

I am a Mafia newbie, after all, so I'm just guessing right now.
Why do you think these are two are scum? Or why did you "guess" them?

Oh, yeah, I'm still waiting for a response to this @丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅. ##VOTE: Tempest

Anyways, just chipping in that I don't think lord o is scum. His bandwagon is pretty justified, and I think half the reason for it was to change his vote from on me. It's the early bandwagons that are more suspicious. I also think that they defended quite well.

I also don't think NinjaPenguin is scum. He's actually been heading quite a bit of the scumhunt, and I don't think that him heading up the rainyman lynch is suspicious. It's a justified lynch, especially considering Day 1.

I also don't think NinjaPenguin is scum. He's actually been heading quite a bit of the scumhunt, and I don't think that him heading up the rainyman lynch is suspicious. It's a justified lynch, especially considering Day 1.

Maybe, but look at how long it took him to defend himself. He had plenty of activity before getting to that. Isn't that kind of suspicious?

Maybe, but look at how long it took him to defend himself. He had plenty of activity before getting to that. Isn't that kind of suspicious?
Why do you say it took long for him to defend himself? His next post after you first voted him was defending.

Why do you say it took long for him to defend himself? His next post after you first voted him was defending.

That wasn't exactly the post I was referring to, I meant my follow-up after his initial defense where I said I was playing both sides as a precautionary measure, and implied that I was still suspicious of him.

That wasn't exactly the post I was referring to, I meant my follow-up after his initial defense where I said I was playing both sides as a precautionary measure, and implied that I was still suspicious of him.
Because there's nothing to defend against in that post.

Okay, I've skimmed through the thread and here are some thoughts.

Lord's first few posts of the day do seem a bit defensive for new town, but from what I've seen from her elsewhere, that doesn't strike me as too defensive and actually seems a bit characteristic. So that's not much of a scumtell imo.

So from what I can grasp with what's going on with NP is that he's under fire for scumhunting multiple people? I'm not quite sure what's my standpoint on that. I do think he's been a bit aggressive (with rainy in particular), but I can't quite see anything else that stands out. Am I missing something?
You also appear to be much more logical than the norm newbies we get here.~
This is something that I've noticed a bit too, and it makes me think that Blakers is a duck. This is because I think that being logical and fairly active, as a new player especially, takes confidence. If he was a dog, with there being only two of them and them not being able to communicate, then I think he'd have a lot less confidence.
Oh, yeah, I'm still waiting for a response to this @丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅. ##VOTE: Tempest
I have a pretty good guess as to why Tempest voted me and Jesi. If it is what I think it is, then I can see why he doesn't want to say it, though it's really not that complicated so I don't get why he hasn't said anything yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back