Finished Duck Hunt - Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I knew it! After the second kill, I looked over the game and decided QP was scum. His posts just didn't look like normal Quaking.

I'm still salty about my lynch, but that's a discussion for some other time.
I, uh, was looking for someone to build a proper case on during Day 2 and settled on quaking. I was just about to start writing when I remembered he was my scumbuddy. >~<

In addition, the fact bb survived 4 kills probably meant he was scum (Just knowing bb).
That's actually not a particularly reliable reason. Scum may like to leave experienced players around to throw the town who have this mentality off, or so that a different experienced player who is scum can "hide" amongst the experienced town players. Scum may also like to leave experienced town around if they are influential, causing mislynches and defending scum.

Every time bb outlives me he's scum. I say it every time it happens and it's always true. :p
I didn't kill you, though! :U

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
That's actually not a particularly reliable reason. Scum may like to leave experienced players around to throw the town who have this mentality off, or so that a different experienced player who is scum can "hide" amongst the experienced town players. Scum may also like to leave experienced town around if they are influential, causing mislynches and defending scum.
I figured it was either you or some newbie, and I doubted any newbies would think of that reasoning. If there were other veterans, I would have considered that as a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.