Finished Duck Hunt - Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Palutena

The Queen
I don't know how many of you remember this game from many years ago, but it's been on my mind for a while and wanted to try it.

Story
A large group of ducks have taken over a farmer's field. In anger, the farmer goes out hunting for ducks with his dogs. The ducks are angry at this attack, and so plan to kill the dogs first. In an attempt to hide his dogs, the farmer dresses his dogs up as ducks.

Play
The ducks win when the dogs are eliminated. The dogs win when the ducks are eliminated.

It's really a lot like a very simpled down version of Mafia. But there are a few differences:

- every role is vanilla, meaning no one has special abilities
- the dogs have no outside communication, though they will know who each other are
- multiple people are killed each phase. The number of killed people is equal to the number of alive dogs, so it is possible for team duck to win the first phase

The number of dogs is equal to the number of players divided by 10, rounded up to the nearest whole number.

In the day phase, the ducks and dogs will figure out who they believe to be dogs and vote for them. You do not have to cast all of your votes at the same time, however, this will not change the number of people that die in the phase. In the event of a tie, RNG will determine the outcome. This is usually around 48 hours.

In the night phase, the dogs will individually decide who they kill. They cannot coordinate kills with each other, and they each select a target. This is usually around 24 hours.

Play continues until a side wins.

I'd like to try and hit 20 players, but we'll obviously see what we get.

Signups
  1. Celever - Duck - Killed Night 1
  2. quakingpunch73
  3. TheSceptileMaster
  4. rainyman123 - Duck - Killed Day 1
  5. Blakers
  6. simsands - Duck - Killed Night 2
  7. double o squirtle
  8. My Little Keldeo - Duck - Killed Day 1
  9. PikaMasterJesi
  10. Vracken - Duck - Killed Night 2
  11. Lord o da Rings
  12. Tempest
  13. NinjaPenguin - Duck - Killed Day 2
  14. bbninjas
  15. NightOfYuyoko
  16. TheFlyingPidove - Duck - Killed Day 2
  17. TheDivingSeel
  18. Mora
  19. scattered mind - Duck - Killed Night 1
  20. King Xerneas - Duck - Modkilled Day 2

Last edited:

VinculumStellarum

Hello Tomorrow, going well? Any luck?
In!

I actually do know this game—I have an NES but no game, no NES Scope, and no CRT to actually play it on since that's only what the scope works on.

Mora

Don't Panic
Looks like an opportunity to get my feet wet for Werewolf Mafia? Never played, but it seems fun.

/in

Status
Not open for further replies.