Finished Duck Hunt - Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mora

Don't Panic
Mora seems to be using newness to a surprisingly large degree, which makes me suspicious. Also a hypocrite. Slight Scum.

As I said in my previous post, the vote by itself doesn't say much.

Four or five people voted with us, and there are only two dogs, so obviously voting that way doesn't imply dog. But I think it was reasonable to think that at least one of them was a dog, and you sketched me out, so I voted for you. Of course the point is moot now. I tried posting this before the night ended, but my laptop died before I could post, and by the time I got to another computer, Palutena had already updated the thread. But sorry you flipped town; maybe I'm just too paranoid.

Since no one else has posted yet...

##QUACK: double o squirtle
##QUACK: TheDivingSeel

Professor Palutena

The Queen
Lesson I'm learning here is that people can't keep up with the activity requirements for this game when another game is going on.

If the activity doesn't pick up, I'll probably cancel the game.

Professor Palutena

The Queen
Yeah, judging by the inactivity we'll have to cancel it.

I can't postpone it because it doesn't make sense to delay it indefinitely since we won't know how long we'll be waiting, and there's no guarantee if everyone will still be around.

Oh well. Thanks for playing. I learned a lot at least.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
I knew it! After the second kill, I looked over the game and decided QP was scum. His posts just didn't look like normal Quaking. In addition, the fact bb survived 4 kills probably meant he was scum (Just knowing bb).

I'm still salty about my lynch, but that's a discussion for some other time.

Status
Not open for further replies.