Finished Duck Hunt - Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
##QUACK: lord o da rings
##QUACK: TheDivingSeel
You are both inactive and haven't contributed when you were (and lord just bandwagoned on the Rainyman lynch.)

##QUACK: lord o da rings
##QUACK: TheDivingSeel
You are both inactive and haven't contributed when you were (and lord just bandwagoned on the Rainyman lynch.)
Well I had read all of the text available to me. Read all the pages, and rainy getting lynched made sense at the time. If you're gonna fire shots though. Go right on ahead.

##QUACK: NinjaPenguin
##QUACK: Tempest

##QUACK: Lord o da rings

NinjaPenguin brings up a fair point, but...

I feel like he's lashed out at way too many people, there really is something suspicious about that.

##Quack: NinjaPenguin
##Quack: TheDivingSeel

Ninja Penguin because of what Blakers said right before this post and he is trying to put suspicion upon suspicion to protect himself.
TheDivingSeel for inactivity.

oh, hi! Yeah, sorry I've been pre--QUACK!--Sorry, I meant to say I've been pretty busy. Anyways,

##Quack: TheFlyingPidove
Because the bird is inactive too then. (Yes, I pay extra attention to the bird. It's my duty.)

welp.. I guess I have 4 ducks less to play with. ;~;

Seel is inactive yes, but so am I at the moment. I honestly don't have a good reason why I'm not active though.
Seel's always like that though. Or he has this side I never knew about. :p

##QUACK: Lord o da rings

NinjaPenguin brings up a fair point, but...

I feel like he's lashed out at way too many people, there really is something suspicious about that.
1. If you think someone is scum, there's no reason to trust their reasoning at all. Anything an experienced scum says about other players is pure WIFOM.
2. When did I "lash out" at anyone?
Well I had read all of the text available to me. Read all the pages, and rainy getting lynched made sense at the time. If you're gonna fire shots though. Go right on ahead.

This reaction is really intense, even for a newbie. Freaking out this much at a single vote is a scumtell.

This reaction is really intense, even for a newbie. Freaking out this much at a single vote is a scumtell.
You just said it yourself. I'm a newbie. Completely unfamiliar with how to be a professional player in the online mafia scene. Never played it before. And how is my reaction intense exactly? Seriously, I have no idea what you mean.

You just said it yourself. I'm a newbie. Completely unfamiliar with how to be a professional player in the online mafia scene. Never played it before. And how is my reaction intense exactly? Seriously, I have no idea what you mean.
It looked angry to me. A newbie is generally more confused/flustered than angry.

1. If you think someone is scum, there's no reason to trust their reasoning at all. Anything an experienced scum says about other players is pure WIFOM.
2. When did I "lash out" at anyone?

I'm just playing both sides, because I'm not exactly sure in this case. And by "lash out," I mean that you've been accusing a lot of people.

##QUACK: PikaMasterJesi
##QUACK: double o squirtle

I am a Mafia newbie, after all, so I'm just guessing right now.
Why do you think these are two are scum? Or why did you "guess" them?

Reasons?

##Quack: NinjaPenguin
Ninja Penguin because of what Blakers said right before this post and he is trying to put suspicion upon suspicion to protect himself.
I'm not really sure why you think it's scummy for NP to be finding other players scummy and give reasons for them, as that's how you play the game.

oh, hi! Yeah, sorry I've been pre--QUACK!--Sorry, I meant to say I've been pretty busy. Anyways,

Because the bird is inactive too then. (Yes, I pay extra attention to the bird. It's my duty.)
welp.. I guess I have 4 ducks less to play with. ;~;

Seel is inactive yes, but so am I at the moment. I honestly don't have a good reason why I'm not active though.
Seel's always like that though. Or he has this side I never knew about. :p

Do either of you have anything that actually contributes to the discussion?

It looked angry to me. A newbie is generally more confused/flustered than angry.
I think you're reading a bit too much into lord o's vote. I thought they vote was pretty characteristic actually.

Because the vote is made for no reason besides the OMGUS.

From the games that I've played on Pokebeach, new players tend to OMGUS a lot. It can't really be said that the vote is a tell since it was made by a new player. To me, it just seems you're reacting poorly under pressure.

To be fair, I'm also a new player. And it doesn't exactly take a veteran to know that a move like that isn't very logical.

I missed quite a lot already. Sorry for that.

She's always scummy, it doesn't matter what game.

##Quack: rainyman123
Not sure why you want to help the dogs, if you aren't one yourself that is. Ducks are clearly cooler.

TDS has only been posting fluff, so ##QUACK: TDS.

The reality is that we won't figure the Dogs out Day 1. This seems like an intelligent group, and I don't think the Dogs would risk giving themselves away Day 1.
This is smart townie thinking, so townie points here~

To be fair, I'm also a new player. And it doesn't exactly take a veteran to know that a move like that isn't very logical.
You also appear to be much more logical than the norm newbies we get here.~

Assuming rainyman123 is a dog, doesn't that clear bbninjas (as well as myself) of being dogs? He said we're not dogs. Dogs know who the other dogs are, right? So if that's the case, why is everyone voting bbninjas?
I don't think that new scum would speculate like Mora is if they knew that the lynchee was actually going to flip town, so townie points here too.

I'm sorry Ninja, but you're reading in between lines that aren't there. If you want to vote for me, that's fine. It's just a game anyways. Anyways, if you're going to go to the extremes over a vote I gave as an OMGUS, lemme just say, I don't know who it is. It's just random guessing for the most part. And considering you'd voted for me, and I was guessing anyways, things happened. You're not gonna find out the dogs unless someone makes a bold move and puts somebody up. Right now, I've got no clue who it is, and until and if I can make a valid guesstimate on who it might be, I may as well leave it be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back