Finished Duck Hunt - Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you vote the guy who's voting NP after NP votes for you, and you hop on bb's wagon? Niiice

##UNQUACK: Lord o da Rings
##QUACK: Rainyman123
Oh i just checked I know he's voting for me but I just want him out early. (mainly because he's good at everything and eliminating him would give me a bigga chance of being the winner) Also, shouldn't we PM you our votes? This would prevent (as @double o squirtle explained well) people from literally waiting till the last minute to cast their vote. I dont do this ive just been inactive awhile if you check my profile you'll see I've barely done anything in the past couple of days. (Except for this morning.)

Also notice how @Mora 's title s "Silently Chaotic."
That's gonna change my vote
##Unquack: blakers
##Quack: Mora
Wonder how dogs can quack?? Hope dogs win! (For those who don't know how I play Mafia, I ALWAYS root for Mafia. Which is also why I'm voting Mora and bbninjas.) <<Not dogs :D

Never mind, those last posts were so anti-town it's not even funny.
Oh i just checked I know he's voting for me but I just want him out early. (mainly because he's good at everything and eliminating him would give me a bigga chance of being the winner)

People win as a team. Eliminating your own team member could never help you, which makes me think that you're a scum wanting to kill a veteran.
Wonder how dogs can quack?? Hope dogs win! (For those who don't know how I play Mafia, I ALWAYS root for Mafia. Which is also why I'm voting Mora and bbninjas.) <<Not dogs :D
This is pure anti-town play. This calls for a policy lynch, if nothing else.
##UNQUACK: MyLittleKeldeo
##QUACK: raniyman123

Never mind, those last posts were so anti-town it's not even funny.

People win as a team. Eliminating your own team member could never help you, which makes me think that you're a scum wanting to kill a veteran.

This is pure anti-town play. This calls for a policy lynch, if nothing else.
##UNQUACK: MyLittleKeldeo
##QUACK: raniyman123
thanks for telling me how I play Mafia games. :D that's where it gets HARD. we ha e no clue who is who until numbers start decreasing. And also, who would be dumb enough to basically outright say that they are the Mafia using the words I did. If I were Mafia, I would use the same word choice. It's just how I play. And it normally results in the loss for town because luckily I'll be alive with like 5 people remaining, I've done my analysis, I give a good explanation,and nobody believes me and town loses. That's why I ALWAYS win as Mafia. ALWAYS. And if I'm not Mafia, I ALWAYS lose. (pretty cool vibe dontcha think?) ;)

thanks for telling me how I play Mafia games. :D that's where it gets HARD. we ha e no clue who is who until numbers start decreasing. And also, who would be dumb enough to basically outright say that they are the Mafia using the words I did. If I were Mafia, I would use the same word choice. It's just how I play. And it normally results in the loss for town because luckily I'll be alive with like 5 people remaining, I've done my analysis, I give a good explanation,and nobody believes me and town loses. That's why I ALWAYS win as Mafia. ALWAYS. And if I'm not Mafia, I ALWAYS lose. (pretty cool vibe dontcha think?) ;)
Even if it would be stupid for a scum to say you are anti-town, you will not help the town no matter what. We might as well just lynch you, since anyone else will actually contribute to the discussion (this is a classic policy lynch).

Btw Mafia should thank me for rooting for them :p I've got your back @NinjaPenguin this behavior you demonstrate is the except same of one of my friends when we play Mafia whenever he is Mafia, it's pretty easy to tell.

1. ALWAYS active. Of your Mafia, you've got to ALWAYS be there and try to change EVERYTHING said to go your way. Believe me, if I was Mafia, I would've made time during the past couple of days for this. I've only chatted a lot this morning to make up for being gone th roast couple of days.
2. Using what somebody says as a reason to lynch them. Pretty suspicous Mafia behavior right? I'd agree. NinjaPenguin says that we win as a team, (and since I'm a towns duck, we lose as I stated above) and since I'm not with that team, he's voting me. I'm fine with it, Mafia games stress me enough.

Also, never trust me? Or do you? That's why people always lose when I'm town! The lack of trust in this game is so harsh that when I'm teamed up with towns ducks, it changes the game. But that's why I play like this. Being so untrustworthy, it give the Mafia what seems a big advantage to use what I say to lynch me, but if that DOESNT happen, I'm able to give a logical explanation on who I think the Mafia is.

With all that said, even though I think NinjaPenguin is the Mafia, I won't vote for him. (As I stated in previous posts)

Ciao, y'all! How the dogs win!

That's where you wrong. When I'm eliminated, guess what. The very next night there is the same amount of Mafia kills, which guess what? Means I'm not Mafia. You've really got to have my brain to understand how I play.

Using what somebody says as a reason to lynch them. Pretty suspicous Mafia behavior right? I'd agree. NinjaPenguin says that we win as a team, (and since I'm a towns duck, we lose as I stated above) and since I'm not with that team, he's voting me. I'm fine with it, Mafia games stress me enough.
What? The whole point of mafia is analyzing posts to try to find who is scum.

What? The whole point of mafia is analyzing posts to try to find who is scum.
yes your right I totally understand and seeing as how this has been of excess, I'd assume everyone else who logged in within the next hour and read everything mypight assume that either @NinjaPenguin or myself are mafia, as we have had the biggest discussion thus far. You have a small chance of me actually being the dog, and other than me saying that I like the dogs and that they are cool and that I wanna lynch tpsome townspeople, you have no reason to lynch me. Just I have no reason to lynch Mora or bbninjas. This is the first round, we don't know much yet, so this is all guessing. However one of the traits of mafia is to watch it all and make it go your way and make everyone believe you, which as I stated above, would make people think that either you or me are mafia. With all that said, would the Mafia ever do this? (Nothing in the rules I've seen says I can't)
##Unquack: bbninjas
##Quack: rainyman123

yes your right I totally understand and seeing as how this has been of excess, I'd assume everyone else who logged in within the next hour and read everything mypight assume that either @NinjaPenguin or myself are mafia
Don't assume this. I'm going for a straight-up policy lynch. He is guaranteed to not contribute positively no matter what, but he is not guaranteed to be a scum.
With all that said, would the Mafia ever do this? (Nothing in the rules I've seen says I can't)
##Unquack: bbninjas
Yes. In fact, they do it fairly often in the hope of limiting discussion.

Just read through the backlog. I have a few things to point out.

1) Mora's Trainer Title is NOT a scumtell. That's just... I can't even put that into words. It's like voting me, for instance, because my Trainer Title is in Japanese or because my avatar isn't a Pokémon.
2) Being active in discussion alone is NOT a scumtell. However, the content in those posts CAN be scumtells.
3) Voting yourself is scummy. And in a time where you had absolutely no reason to.

That being said, I'm re-placing my vote. I would go a little more in-depth but I'm using my phone right now.

##UnQuack: NinjaPenguin

Gotta agree with PikaMasterJesi here, everythings been said by her.

##Unquack: Celever

I missed quite a lot already. Sorry for that.

##Quack: TheFlyingPidove
She's always scummy, it doesn't matter what game.

Not sure why you want to help the dogs, if you aren't one yourself that is. Ducks are clearly cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back