Wi-Fi Trades *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - Items -

RE: *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - Other Items - 5IV Yveltal - *Giveaways* -

Hello Drohn , I need Ducklett with Hydration in Alpha Sapphire . Are you have one . I have Lugia . I add you now , please add me back if you want to trade Hydration Ducklett with my Lugia .

Have : Lugia Lv 50 (just catch it moment ago)
Friend Code: 5472-8885-5413
Time Zone: GMT+7
Name in Alpha Sapphire : GymLead OA
Need : Ducklett with Hydration ability

RE: *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - Other Items - 5IV Yveltal - *Giveaways* -

Drohn said:
Sure. When would you like to trade?
Actually it tuns out I don't need them. Could I have a 4-5 IV Ditto Clone?

Dhorn, I miss the Diancie event. Can you clone me 2 Diance? For me and my brother.

I have shiny Migthyenna and some 4 IV Pichu, Poochyenna, and I think a Shiny Stunfisk in my X copy *need to check this first to make sure*

Hi Drohn. It's me again :p
I'll be available for trade tomorrow (December 18) almost the whole day.
also on Friday after 3:00pm

@Everyone I'm a bit busy this week with site, uni, and holiday things, so I will make time for all trades this weekend.

yammark said:
Hello Drohn , I need Ducklett with Hydration in Alpha Sapphire . Are you have one . I have Lugia . I add you now , please add me back if you want to trade Hydration Ducklett with my Lugia .

I don't have a Ducklet with that ability, sadly. Sorry. I hardly have any Pokémon with their Hidden Abilities.

raichulover11 said:
Drohn said:
Sure. When would you like to trade?
Actually it tuns out I don't need them. Could I have a 4-5 IV Ditto Clone?
Ok. :) I can give you a 6IV one, but as stated in the OP, they are not legit.
lovandra said:
Dhorn, I miss the Diancie event. Can you clone me 2 Diance? For me and my brother.

I have shiny Migthyenna and some 4 IV Pichu, Poochyenna, and I think a Shiny Stunfisk in my X copy *need to check this first to make sure*
Yea I can do that. Let me know what day/time you're available this weekend, please.
Jaime Runt said:
Hi Drohn. It's me again :p
I'll be available for trade tomorrow (December 18) almost the whole day.
also on Friday after 3:00pm

Hey! Can you trade this weekend? I got a lot to do the coming days/weeks, but I'll make time for this in the weekend.

yammark said:

Hi there. I have a ducklet with hidden ability. I'll take anything for it. Just want to help :)

Jaime Runt said:
yammark said:

Hi there. I have a ducklet with hidden ability. I'll take anything for it. Just want to help :)

WOW Thank you so much , I will send you PM . You will get my Lugia .

Thank you, I'll try to catch you online on Weekend.

Does tomorrow (Sunday) around 5pm GMT+1 work?

My new friend code: 1865 0992 3096

My old friend code is used by my brother, if you still have it.. problem is, I'm in my parents for weekend and forget to bring my copy of OR, and most of my competitive breed are there...

I still have shiny stunfisk with 3 IV and you want? I need to check my brother copy of AS to see if he have some competitive pokemon..

Hi! I missed the Diancie event and was wondering if I would be able to receive a cloned one?

lovandra said:
My new friend code: 1865 0992 3096

My old friend code is used by my brother, if you still have it.. problem is, I'm in my parents for weekend and forget to bring my copy of OR, and most of my competitive breed are there...

I still have shiny stunfisk with 3 IV and you want? I need to check my brother copy of AS to see if he have some competitive pokemon..
I'll add you now. Let me know when you're here so I can connect. I don't need anything competitive, anything is fine.
jdivinity said:
Hi! I missed the Diancie event and was wondering if I would be able to receive a cloned one?

Yea no problem.

After these trades I will close my trade thread for the holiday, since I'm quite busy this period.

I's online

Edit:
Sorry 40 minutes late and I can't catch you online on neither on pokebeach nor in game.. almost 1 AM now and I need to wake up on 4 AM. I gotta sleep now...

Hope we can catch up with each other after holiday :3.

I'll be available all of today and tomorrow if you're available to trade.

Drohn, I need you to clone my Jirachi event for Pinkie. I've added you.

EDIT: Sorry for the confusion, it turns out I don't need the 6 IV Ditto, i'm getting one from Pinkie. :) Sorry about that.

Bump. My trade thread is open again! Please re-post any requests if you are still interested.

All my legit shiny Pokémon are listed in the OP, but I am able to get you one that isn't legit if you want.

I Don't care if it's legit or not, I just wish for one and maybe a shiny female buneary in English

The language is English for my Pokémon I believe, but the region is from the Netherlands. What's your friend code? I'll check my bank for a Buneary. I'll also prepare the Meditite.

Back