Wi-Fi Trades *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - Items -

Drohn can I as you a favour to clone me one of these Pokemon from your own collection.. (I don't care about stats and such). I'm lacking the appropriate evolution stone to obtain this guys

Whimsicott/Lilligant

Ningkick said:
Drohn said:
I don't have a Genesect. If you know anyone that does have it, I could clone it.
I have a genesect i could trade you for a shiny?
I'm not sure what you mean. Do you want me to clone your Genesect and give me a shiny for it or are do you mean you want to trade your Genesect for one of my shiny Pokémon?

I currently don't need Genesect, but I don't mind cloning it for you if you have one. I can do that for free this weekend.

GM DracLord said:
Drohn can I as you a favour to clone me one of these Pokemon from your own collection.. (I don't care about stats and such). I'm lacking the appropriate evolution stone to obtain this guys

Whimsicott/Lilligant

Yea I can help you with those. I'll have time this weekend. I'm in my exam period now.

Drohn said:
GM DracLord said:

Whimsicott/Lilligant

Yea I can help you with those. I'll have time this weekend. I'm in my exam period now.

I'm in no rush.. take your time with the exam.. I'll come back when you finish.
(I still have lots of other pokemon to fill while waiting)

Hey I am wanting the following:

Diancie
3 x ability capsule
to know which shiny pokemon you have

Have for trade:
not sure what you would want but I have caught a few "3 stars" pokemon - so I am guessing they might be competitive
most berries but not all

GM DracLord said:
Drohn said:

I'm in no rush.. take your time with the exam.. I'll come back when you finish.
(I still have lots of other pokemon to fill while waiting)
Will this Saturday be okay?
Binx345 said:
Hey I am wanting the following:

Diancie
3 x ability capsule
to know which shiny pokemon you have

Have for trade:
not sure what you would want but I have caught a few "3 stars" pokemon - so I am guessing they might be competitive
most berries but not all
I don't really need any of those. Do you have any shiny Pokémon I could clone? If not anything is fine. I will make time for trades this Saturday, so please let me know what time fits. Evening/night for GMT+1 will work best for me.

Well I have shinies that I can trade, and then you can keep them.
I am wondering what shinies you have for trade. Or should I make a list of my shiny wants? It isn't nearly as long as it used to be.

Shiny Moltres (only for wanted shiny legend)
Shiny Rayquaza (only for wanted shiny legend)
Darmitan female level 50 has sheer force ability ---- I seek a female shiny Darmitan with the zen mode ability.
shiny Scatterbug modern

Binx345 said:
Well I have shinies that I can trade, and then you can keep them.
I am wondering what shinies you have for trade. Or should I make a list of my shiny wants? It isn't nearly as long as it used to be.

Shiny Moltres (only for wanted shiny legend)
Shiny Rayquaza (only for wanted shiny legend)
Darmitan female level 50 has sheer force ability ---- I seek a female shiny Darmitan with the zen mode ability.
shiny Scatterbug modern
The shiny Pokémon I have are listed in the OP. I don't have that many. :p
GM DracLord said:
Drohn said:
Will this Saturday be okay?

How about this saturday 14th

That works. :)

I need a swirlix with hidden ability but there's not much I can give you but I can breed a Pokémon at your request if you want that

Back