Wi-Fi Trades *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - Items -

Drohn

Wild War Dance
Friend Code: 0576-4325-2484
In-game Name OR/AS: Brendan
In-game Name X/Y: Calem
Time Zone: GMT+1
Times Available: I'm very active. You can post in here to agree on a time!

Haves (These are legit, but I do clone them):
- Yveltal with Dark Aura 31/31/?/31/31/31 (Hasty) (Had to soft reset a lot for this. I went for max speed/attack/special attack, but got lucky with the other two. :D)
- Greninja with Protean 31/31/?/31/31/31 (Hasty) (Shiny)
- Aegislash with Stance Change 31/31/?/?/?/? (Brave) (Shiny)
- Diancie
- Continental Vivillon
- Mega Stones
- Ability Capsules
- EV Training Items
- Other Battle Maison/In-game Items

Haves (These are hacked):
- 6IV Ditto (Spanish)
- Shiny Pokémon
- Max IV Pokémon

Services Offered:
I can clone and am willing to do so for people once a week so I don't get swamped in cloning requests. If I like the Pokémon I request to be able to keep one clone for myself.

I have a complete Pokédex, but since I evolved them all I mainly have the last forms. If you need help filling your Pokédex I might be able to help.

*If you really want something from my "Haves", but don't have anything from my "Wants", just ask! Since I can clone I'm willing to give items and Pokémon I have away for free.

Wants:
- Human Souls
- Competitively bred Pokémon

RE: Drohn's MyPlayer Thread

I can grab one of the Kanto starters and just give it to you. I have no real purpose for them anyways. But that won't be until Saturday afternoon.

Already PMed you about the Kalos Starters, but I'll make it official here.

I can give you the rest of the Kalos starters.

GoomyFan85 said:
I can grab one of the Kanto starters and just give it to you. I have no real purpose for them anyways. But that won't be until Saturday afternoon.
That would be awesome! What would you want for it?
James86134 said:
Already PMed you about the Kalos Starters, but I'll make it official here.

I can give you the rest of the Kalos starters.
Yes! Let's do it! :D

I ran into few Pokémon while playing so I updated the list. I don't need Honedge anymore, Ekans is epic, but are you looking for something? I might be able to help!

Uh... Sorry Drohn. Out of excitement, I ended up going too far into the game for me to want to reset and get us both all the starters :/

But I can get you the Australian Vivillion in return for your kind of Vivillion.

I have some Modern Vivillions I'd be willing to trade for other forms.

I updated my thread. I have both Modern Vivillon and Chespin already. If you see anything you would like in my haves or services, let me know!

Hey! Sounds good! I'll have to breed and hatch the Eevee first since you want it to be female. I'll keep you updated! :) What's your Friend Code?

Drohn, whats your Vivillon pattern in the game is for i think either Netherlands or Spain (w/e you set your 3DS profile region as)

It's set on the Netherlands (I bought it back home). It's Continental. :)

A Jynx would be nice, mate! :)

Also have a Squirtle. Any pokemon from your "has" list will do :)

Ok! Jynx it is. :) What is your in-game name? I don't know which profile is yours to trade with. :p

Also has Squirtle. Anything from your has list will do :)

Friendcode: 2251-5131-6934

I will ADD you now :)

I already added you! Let me know when you want to trade. :D

Back