Wi-Fi Trades *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - Items -

RE: *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - Other Items - 5IV Yveltal - *Giveaways* -

Drohn said:
I just read your message on Skype. I've been obsessing over ORAS the last few days so didn't check this as much. :p I can definitely give you a clone of Diancie! When would you like to trade?

Anytime is fine!:D I will get online now. Could you also see if I could get a better Yveltal? I have a Gentle one, but I prefer one with a beneficial attacking nature or a neutral nature.

What would you like to have or need?

I have, in terms of Legends:

2x Mew
2x Shaymin
2x Darkrai
5x Keldeo
3x Arceus
2x Jirachi

This means I want to get rid of 1 Mew, 1 Shaymin, 1 Darkrai, 4 fricking Keldeo, 2 Arceus, and one 1 Jirachi.

What about one 1 Mew or 1 Shaymin for a Diancie, and one Darkrai for a possible second Yveltal?

RE: *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - Other Items - 5IV Yveltal - *Giveaways* -

I only have a Hasty Yveltal, which boosts Speed. A Mew would be nice for Diancie!

Drohn said:
I only have a Hasty Yveltal, which boosts Speed. A Mew would be nice for Diancie!

Hasty Yveltal would be great if you're willing to trade. As for Mew, I have it double, so yeah, I'm up for it. Let me get online.:D

Hey!

Could you clone my Diancie please? I would be very thankful :)

G-Panthera said:
Drohn said:

Hasty Yveltal would be great if you're willing to trade. As for Mew, I have it double, so yeah, I'm up for it. Let me get online.:D
Yea I cloned a lot of those. Let me know when you can trade! I'll be available the rest of the day.

Arzendos said:
Hey!

Yea no problem! When can you trade?

Hi, does your greninja have toxic spikes?

Drohn said:
G-Panthera said:
Yea I cloned a lot of those. Let me know when you can trade! I'll be available the rest of the day.

Arzendos said:
Hey!

Hey, are you available tomorrow? Tonight i'm going out for dinner so i don't got that much time.

Aika said:
It does. The available egg moves are Toxic Spikes, Mind Reader, and Camouflage.
Arzendos said:
Drohn said:

Hey, are you available tomorrow? Tonight i'm going out for dinner so i don't got that much time.

That works for me!

Drohn said:
Aika said:
Arzendos said:

That works for me!

Well i see we're both online at the moment... just came back from the dinner... Can you come online right now?

If you're still online we can trade now. I just now checked this thread again.

Drohn said:

I'm sorry... i waited a while but then i had to go! :S I guess we can trade tomorrow?

Drohn said:
Aika said:
Arzendos said:

That works for me!

Would you trade your greninja for my 6iv shiny fennekin? o:

Arzendos said:
Drohn said:

I'm sorry... i waited a while but then i had to go! :S I guess we can trade tomorrow?
I'll be online almost all day today. Let me know around what time you'd like to trade.

Aika said:
Drohn said:

That works for me!

That would be awesome. I'm able to clone the Fennekin so we can both have one. When would you like to trade?

Drohn said:
Aika said:

That would be awesome. I'm able to clone the Fennekin so we can both have one. When would you like to trade?

Awesome! I'm usually available at 9am-6pm at +8GMT. What about you?

I'm from GMT+1 so that's 2am-11am for me. Would 8am (your 3pm) work? That's after I wake up and before I go to class.

Drohn said:
I'm from GMT+1 so that's 2am-11am for me. Would 8am (your 3pm) work? That's after I wake up and before I go to class.

Yes! Hope we'll be able to trade xD I'll add you now (if i haven't already)

Ok! I just added you as well.

Would it be possible to get a Yveltal and a vivillon?

I have all gen 1 starters, all oras starters, cyndaquil, chimchar, chespin, and a river vivillon.

I can clone those for you. A River Vivillon would be nice. :) Let me know when you can trade. I'm heading to bed now, so it would have to be tomorrow.

Drohn said:
I can clone those for you. A River Vivillon would be nice. :) Let me know when you can trade. I'm heading to bed now, so it would have to be tomorrow.

Any time you want is all g my timezone is GMT +10, and I'll have the vivillon ready for you.

Back