• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Drohn's Pokémon Centre - (Closed)

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Plushes, Cards, and much more!

Thanks Drohn! You're the best! c:

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Plushes, Cards, and much more!

You're welcome, and thanks, haha. :p

I just uploaded a video from a while ago that I made at Mandarake, where they sell second hand cards:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c-pb_MI1qg[/video]

I have no clue if any of them are worth having, since I'm a noob at TCG, but if you see anything you like, let me know, and I can pick it up. I don't ask the 400 Yen additional fee or transportation costs for picking up stuff here (Mandarake Store), just the 200 for shipping (together with everything else you ship), since it's very close to my internship.

How much do they ask for holos? TCG isn't a priority anymore till Rising Fist comes out, but I'd still like to know.

I don't have the prices for those. Someone else also wanted to order a lot of them so I will check it out monday.

Pokevault has pictures up for the new Tomy Pikachu football plushes. I think they are around 2000 JPY.

Took an option on the map in the movie!
Spoke with Drohn about it.

Whenever you get a chance to go to the PC next, here is my updated list :D

• 1x Navy FIFA Pikachu Mug
  • 1x FIFA Pikachu figure in soccer ball (http://m.ebay.com/itm/261482590614?nav=SEARCH)
  • 1x FIFA Pikachu plush (http://m.ebay.com/itm/251532481151?nav=SEARCH)--the standing one without the flag :3

I couldn't find the images for the last two in the amazon store anymore but I did find them on ebay. I think they should be released.

This should also completes my current order. I don't have anything else in mind until Rising Fist comes out :) Thanks, Drohn!

When are you going again? The Espurr/Meowstic pokedolls are calling my name ;.;

I'm not sure. Whenever you guys want me to? :p When is Rising Fist being released? If it's soon I can probably do it in one trip; if it takes a while I can go at any time before that too.

Rising Fist launches June 14th Drohn iirc. :D

My sister wants a hard case for her 3DS XL and I might need a few things too. But maybe it's better to go on the 14th, so you can pick up everything at once.

Does anyone want me to go sooner to lower the risk of things being sold out? I don't mind going sooner either, just make sure to let me know! :)

Hello! Could you check if they have any of those Charizard playmats? I'm interested in a grabbing a few! :)

I wouldn't mind if you were able to go earlier to check if they had the fletchling plushie.. I'm not sure how busy that PC gets but I'm assuming it's gonna be ridiculous in there on the 14th? >o>

For anyone interested, Charizard Rainbows has posted the full product listing of the Pokémon Meets Japanese Design line. In addition to the stylized Pikachu plush, there are a bunch of other products including clothing and accessories and lots of fun things. Everything will be coming out shortly before Rising Fist on June 6th. The purse is tempting, I really like the design... ~_~;

I love the purse and also that shoulder bag Athena! I like the Pokemon assortment they've used for it too. ;u; Those badge designs are pretty sweet~~

Oh, Drohn! I just found out that there's going to be a "Mega Lucario Fighting Box" coming out as well with 8 booster packs of Rising Fist (+player start up stuff) with the Hawlucha EX promo. Could you please grab me one of those as well as the two Rising Fist booster boxes? I didn't realise until now that the Hawlucha was only a promo! I should be able to send you the money for it all in the next few days. c:

I'll send you the money I owe you tomorrow, via Dutch bank transfer. Did that last payment arrive?

Anyone knows how much those cups are? I drink quite a lot of tea and those look epic ;.;
I don't see them on the list. After a bit of searching I think the big blue one is around 1200 JPY, but I'm not sure.

And I guess it's going to be pretty crowded there on the 14th. I wouldn't mind you going earlier.

For next time:

- Could you take some pictures of those double sided hard covers you can put on your 3DSXL? My little sister wants this one, but I think it's sold out already
http://pokevault.com/image/cache/data/product-image/NintendoDS/PokemonCenterNintendo3DSLLFennekinFroakieHardCoverFront-500x500.jpg

- Buy this clear file holder
http://pokevault.com/image/cache/data/product-image/SchoolSupplies5/PokemonCenterFileFolderCaseFennekinFroakieFront-500x500.JPG
I don't know if it comes with pages, but if they sell those as well you can take a few (about 20 pages)

- Buy the Espurr/Meowstic pokedolls. All three, since Meowstic has two formes

- Buy the large cup with the blue pictures on it from the Japanese design promo

- Buy M Ampharos charm set, M Gyarados charm set and M Alakazam charm set (these are for a friend)

Man, the Espurr/Meowstic pokedolls are the cutest and it's killing me, haha!

Crunchyroll has a more detailed price listing, but they don't seem to have the information for the teacups. I think, based on the text next to the teacup image, that the smaller one is ¥741 yen and the larger, blue-toned one is ¥1204, assuming that they're talking about the products from left to right.

@DarkPkmnTrainer: Will do!

@Neru: The image didn't work, but I'm pretty sure I can recognise a deck box with Lucario so if they have it I'll get it for you!

@Riraito: Will do! What kind of pages do you mean? I don't understand that request.

I will probably go either tomorrow or Wednesday so I can get the things they have already.

Back