• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Drohn's Pokémon Centre - (Closed)

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Plushes, Cards, and much more!

Ok, so you're going to try and figure it out with Google Translate and try paying at Seven-Eleven? I can send you a few screenshots of the cart, selecting a payment and the customer information input page, but I can't get any farther than that. Adding things to the cart is very easy though. I have a link to a page that has all 21 items right there. You'll have to add one, go back, rinse, repeat, but they're all right there. I'm not sure how to send you screenshots, though. For the screenshots, my Google toolbar translates everything on the page it can, which is the basic text, as long as it's not a picture. It would take longer, but you should be able to just copy and paste smaller sections and figure it out based on that. The translations don't always make perfect sense, but it's well enough to understand what they want where.

Again, I'd like to thank you for going out of your way and trying this. :)

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Plushes, Cards, and much more!

You're welcome! :) Yea the link would be handy. I mainly need a screenshot of the translated version of the page where I have to fill in all the information. Do you use windows or apple? Or something else? I can explain how to make screenshots. Did you figure out Skype?

I know how to take a screenshot, but I don't know how to send it to you. I haven't tried Skype, but if you have translate, the link and the screenshots, I don't think there's much more I can help you with.

You can email the screenshots to me. My email is [email protected]. If you know how to make a screenshot and can e-mail it to me Skype isn't needed. I also still need the link.

Ok, I'll take those screenshots and send them to you as well as a bit of a walkthrough (at least as far as I can get) to make it as easy as possible. :)

Does the Pokemon Centre always give out promo cards with new booster box purchases on release date? I'm trying to decide whether it's better to preorder Rising Fist from AmiAmi (as I know they do not send promos) or get a few through you Drohn, I'm unsure as to which one would be better.. I'm pretty new to collecting the cards but went through AmiAmi to get X, Y and Wild Blaze when they were released.

Does anyone have any opinions on this? I wonder what the promos are gonna be if they do release them for this set. :'D

I can imagine it's going to be bedlam in there on release date.

I have no idea whether they do it at every release or not. They did out promo cards at every major release so far for the things I bought, but that doesn't mean they will do it next time too. Don't they usually announce it when they have promo cards? I'm not into TCG at all, although I'm planning to get into it.

Giving out (a) promo card(s) on release day for a new set has been a set thing throughout BW and XY, at least, so chances are good that there will be promos given out for Rising Fist again as well. We usually do get to see these promo cards before release, so you could always wait until we get a look at the promo(s) before makign a decision of whether you'd like to order through Drohn or AmiAmi, though that runs the risk of AmiAmi selling out of their pre-orders if you wait too long.

The other thing to note regarding getting booster boxes from AmiAmi or the Pokemon Center is that AmiAmi is a wholesaler, so they sell boxes cheaper than the Center.

@Drohn - Thank you anyway! I didn't really pay attention to the promos last time so I wasn't sure about whether they announce the cards or not either, haha~ c':

@Athena - Alright, thank you! That is a good point, especially if the price difference from AmiAmi will be the same as buying the promo/s separately. It's going to be a tough call if I want to make the pre-orders that's for sure! :'D

@PokemonTrader - Haha, yeah, thank you. c: I've have to think it over, definitely!

Yeah, the savings of ordering through AmiAmi is significant, especially when you're getting larger orders. I don't know how expensive the promos usually are, but you could probably do some calculations/estimations based on the going rate of recent booster box promos compared to the AmiAmi/PC price difference.

The prices for the booster boxes are certainly better for the wallet, even if only slightly. And ooh, great idea! Thank you! I'll do just that. C:

¥3240 is the MSRP on a Japanese Booster Box at the PC (used Wild Blaze as a reference). From AmiAmi, it's ¥2550, for a difference of ¥690 per box. Convert to your local currency and figure out the price of the promos and see if it's worth it for you.

Though if you would prefer promos I highly suggest Pokemon Center route!
Because that difference once you get a middleman to get you the promo off of Y!J or whatnot it'll probably be more expensive.

Rising Fist's promo has been revealed! Its translation is available on the PokéBeach front page, along with some other images and news of Rising Fist and Mega Lucario Box cards. :3

pangoro.png

That's such a nice looking promo, the colours of that pan-punch make me so happy.. ;u; Thanks a whole bunch for the help guys, haha!

I think I might go through you to get these Drohn.. Is that okay? I'd just love to grab two boxes. Would it be alright to send you the funds closer to release? c':

Yea, that's fine. :)

Pokemon Center doesn't sell sealed boxes though, right? They just sell you the packs in a whole box and the packs aren't discounted at a bulk rate. What I mean is... in the US it's 4$ a pack. If you wanted to buy a box, sure but you have to pay 144$, on the other hand online stores will sell boxes for 90-120$. So that's like 162Y for each pack.

I already pre-ordered some boxes from AmiAmi because I really want a full art Heracross and possibly full art Korrina but I'm going to request to buy 1 box from Drohn for the possible chance to get a promo Pangoro.

Or you just tell me to only get one for you if they do have the promo if that's all you want? :p

Weeeeeell... nah I'll get the box with it too, and even if they don't have the promo I'll buy one box anyway. Gotta try my luck!

Back