• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Drohn's Pokémon Centre - (Closed)

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka

Very kind of you for wanting to donate, but it's really okay to stick to the 600 Yen. I'm mainly doing it to help the community get things that would otherwise be difficult and likely more expensive for them to get.

The link told me to "Keep out". I could see the attachment, though. :) I can check whether they have it during my trip there. So you only want them if they have generation 5 ones? Just to make sure, you mean you want 4 out of 5 of those boxes if they have them?

Edit: What is the maximum you want to spend on the boxes? That way I can know whether to buy them or not. Also, if you're sure that you want to buy the other things can you fill in the template I posted earlier and contact me in private for the payment.

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka

I would like these / Max price I'd spend (give or take a few dollars... I'd say a max of a $6 difference):

1st Edition Booster Box of Wild Blaze (I reeeaaally prefer a 1st Ed. box if you can find one, but a regular box would suffice) - $30 : 3,087.63
Mega Charizard X / Mega Charizard Y Sleeves (60-64 count) - $10 : 1,028.96 Umbreon Plushie - $7.29 : 750
Pancham Plushie - $11.66 : 1,200
Litleo Plushie - $11.66 : 1,200
This bag - $6.80 : 700

Do you think shipping all of that would cost less than $30? I sure hope so. :\ I don't want to spend more than $100 total.

The PC Bag link doesn't work. It says "Bad Request".

I just found this. Here you can calculate the costs. It's sent from the prefecture Fukuoka. You will have to estimate the weight. It shows all the options! :) I'll add it to the OP. I'm pretty sure that you can apply the small package cost if it fits in the small box and it weighs less than 2 Kilogram.

Edit: Ok I clicked "edit" on your post to c/p the link for the bag; it worked. If they have it I'll get it for you!

You can forget about the bag I guess. It says it doesn't come out until April anyway.

Well it looks like my estimate on shipping will be 680 JPY if sent via Economy Airmail in the small parcel, otherwise it will be right around the $30 range.

Drohn said:
Very kind of you for wanting to donate, but it's really okay to stick to the 600 Yen. I'm mainly doing it to help the community get things that would otherwise be difficult and likely more expensive for them to get.

The link told me to "Keep out". I could see the attachment, though. :) I can check whether they have it during my trip there. So you only want them if they have generation 5 ones? Just to make sure, you mean you want 4 out of 5 of those boxes if they have them?

Edit: What is the maximum you want to spend on the boxes? That way I can know whether to buy them or not. Also, if you're sure that you want to buy the other things can you fill in the template I posted earlier and contact me in private for the payment.

Yea I just didn't want you to lug around all those boxes and wear yourself out. I have done bulk mailing (when im lazy and I have over 10 ebay orders to ship) and it is pretty stressful. Didn't want to make things stressful.

Eh thinking my max will be around 40-50$, they can be all different, can be the same, I want them because they may have better pull rates. I got a full art N from a box once. Doesn't matter whether it's the N box or White Kyurem I am thinking about getting 4 if they have it.

If you got an idea of how much it will all cost I am ready to send the payment now through Paypal. We can arrange differences (whether I owe you more or less) afterwards and I'll finalize any sum leftover before you send it.

Ok! So 4 Wild Blaze Booster Packs, 2 XY Decks (Yveltal & Xerneas), and if they have it the Generation 5 Promo Boxes (4 of them which can be the same or different).

Is that right? And do you want me to check out the price of anything specific while I'm there?

Edit: I just looked up the booster box on the Pokémon Amazon. It appears they are 3150 Yen or 2700 Yen. I'm not sure whether the store charges the regular or discounted price.

The deck is 1634 Yen or 1390 Yen.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?__mk_ja_JP=%E3%82%AB%E3%82%BF%E3%82%AB%E3%83%8A&url=search-alias%3Dtoys&field-keywords=%E3%83%AF%E3%82%A4%E3%83%AB%E3%83%89%E3%83%96%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4%E3%82%BA+&rh=n%3A13299531%2Ck%3A%E3%83%AF%E3%82%A4%E3%83%AB%E3%83%89%E3%83%96%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4%E3%82%BA+

You got it right sir.

Yea, Amazon is about that much, I tried to buy them but they don't ship overseas. I can pay 2900 (an in between estimate) yen each and if the PC ends up being cheaper you can just refund the difference. If it ends up costing more I'll send the what I owe. I am assuming Amazon might be trying to sell it more like how some folks over in the US will sell a box for 10-20$ than in stores would. But if it's easier for you, I can pay 3150 y for each box so you have enough to cover everything, and just refund the difference. Whatevr is more convenient for you.

Or Amazon might end up being cheaper but if that's the case just get it from the PC, don't wanna wait longer just to save a couple of bucks off Amazon. :S

Nice that you're doing this. Also I don't blame you for doubling Jackal's prices.

I might take a look around sometime once I get my paycheck but it all depends on "Da Rent" this month. I want to also thank you (Dee does too) for the Meowstic plush-dolls and I look forward to receiving them.

This looks good! :D

Do they have the Substitute Plushie? (I tried to put the link but I couldn't)
Also, what is that Turtwig thing? A key chain?

I think I know where's the bad thing in the Amazon links, they are written in Japanese and we use this "letters" or this "font" which is different than the links'.

EDIT:
412piKhx5EL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Hello, hello!

I'll probably get back to you again later, but for now I'd like the umbreon and (if available, i'm guessing there isn't but i'll try anyway) a sandslash plush, please. Would be incredibly awesome. :D

(Blame Athena if I look suspicious.)

@Eron: I didn't see the big Substitute plushie, but they did have the thing I'll add as an attachment. It's something similar to the Turtwig, actually. I'm not sure what they are exactly. :p They have chains with which you can attach them to things.

@NotJim: Haha, Athena already warned me about you. She told me not to trust anyone with that username.

Just kidding. :p

I'll get that Umbreon plushie! I'm pretty sure they don't have Sandslash. They might have figures or the other keychain-like things of it, though. I'm not sure if you would be interested in that (I have pictures of what I mean under "Stuff").

Attachments

• DSC_1214.jpg
    DSC_1214.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 13

Could you check if they have these?

http://www.collectorscache.com/storemodules/ProductImages/849/ZekromSpecialPack.jpg
http://www.collectorscache.com/storemodules/ProductImages/849/ReshiramSpecialPack.jpg

You can also pick them up next time if you want, because I think they don't have these anymore.

I'd like for sure:

http://pokevault.com/image/cache/data/product-image/Figures6/PokemonTomyGreninjaSPFigureSP09Front-500x500.jpg (Greninja figure)
http://pokevault.com/image/cache/data/product-image/Plush5/PokemonCenterLitleoPlushPokedollFront-500x500.jpg (Litleo Pokédoll)
http://pokevault.com/image/cache/data/product-image/Plush4/PokemonCenterFroakiePokedollPlushToyFront-500x500.jpg (Froakie Pokédoll)

How much are these? The Pokédolls are 1050 JPY, right? I'm not sure about the figure though. The release for Wild Blaze is on Saturday, if you're going to get the boxes for the other people could you get these as well? So we can split the 440 JPY fee :3

Yup I'll go Saturday so I'll split the 440 between myself, you, MrSquarepants, and PsychedelicBreakfast (more if more people order). :) They generally really keep the store updated and I didn't see many older gen stuff besides some figures and a select few plushies of generation 1 starters due to them being in XY (and the full set of Eevee(lutions). I will check whether they have those, though!

The Pokedolls are 1050. I'm not sure about the figure; I don't know which price the PC uses. Do you still want it if it's not the discount price?

Yeah, my sister really likes it and it's still not very much compared to some online shops :3

So how much do I need to send you? Maybe you should send me a PM.
I'll be back in April for sure for some more stuff, but I need to save some money for Wild Blaze xD

I just found out the following:

Paypal & Bank Charges
Since Paypal charges 3.4% transaction costs and 2.5% conversion costs and my bank another 1.2% for conversion costs a total of 7% has to be added over the total amount.

I didn't realise they would charge this much for it. Sorry for not figuring that out earlier. Does this change anything for anyone regarding the orders? I have to add it to the charges, since I can end up losing money if I don't. The bank also charges me for withdrawing foreign currencies, but since that only occurs once per transaction (I'll withdraw a large amount at the same time) it isn't that much and I'll cover it with the additional fee.

Could you see if they have these when you go on Saturday?

Mega Blaziken Dice Bag
adLGi4i.jpg

Mega Mewtwo Y Dice Bag
Zdrt2nq.jpg

Mega Ring
QbBwYUO.jpg

I'm sure I saw the dice bags there. I can check whether they have them on stock Saturday. Do you want them if they are there? I'll check for the ring too.

Yeah, go ahead and pick them up if they have them.

Do you happen to know the prices? I didn't check for the prices; I just remember seeing them. Before I pick up items I need the money to buy it. You can also PM me to discuss payment details.

Okay, I'm just going to change my order. I took out some things. So this is my final order.

I would like these / Max price I'd spend (give or take a few dollars... I'd say a max of a $6 difference):

Umbreon Plushie - $7.29 : 750
1st Edition Booster Box of Wild Blaze (I reeeaaally prefer a 1st Ed. box if you can find one, but a regular box would suffice) - $30 : 3,087.63
Mega Charizard X / Mega Charizard Y Sleeves (60-64 count) - $10 : 1,028.96

Back