• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Drohn's Pokémon Centre - (Closed)

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka

Riraito said:
If you could take some pics of the stuff you mentioned, that'd be great! I've got the regular Litleo (not the Pokédoll) coming, but I definately want some other stuff!
Yup, I will do that at my next visit!

Riraito said:
Could you hold on to some things and ship everything together?
No problem. I can hold on to it until you want me to send it.

Riraito said:
My little sister would like this guy:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41xVb7lqCML.jpg

But he's around 400 JPY on Amazon, but how much is it in the PC? Because this is a discount price. She would like to know how much he costs before buying.
The prices I remember are mainly the same as in the PC, but I'll check during my next visit.
Riraito said:
Do the Japanese weigh packs like they do here? My sister wants some packs but of course she doesn't want just non holos.

I only just started learning about the TCG a few days ago, so I don't really know anything about things like that. Luckily Athena knows more about these kind of stuff. :p

So are there already things you want me to buy for sure during my next visit?

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka

And the 600 JPY fee is for one package? I wish I had waited one day before ordering that Litleo from someone else, could have saved a few euros >.<

If you've got to pick up some items for other people too, sure! And do I have to pay before you go? My money for this month is almost gone, but I might be able to order one plush. Otherwise it'll be next month :3

I updated my first post to clarify! :)

Drohn said:
I buy stuff after receiving the money to buy it and the transportation costs. You don't need to pay Shipping Costs or the Additional fee at this stage, but if you find it easier to reduce the amount of transfers, you can.

When you want me to ship the package I need the Additional fee and the base price for shipping. Since shipping costs vary I charge a base price of 800 Yen (for the box and shipping itself). I will show the receipt and expect the remainder to be transferred if it cost more and will pay the difference back if it cost less.

Riraito said:
If you could take some pics of the stuff you mentioned, that'd be great!
I found pictures of the figures from my previous trip. It doesn't show Entei, but it's the same style. It's under "Figures" in the Pictures post. They had Entei and the other legendary beats the last time I visited.

They also have bigger figures (like the Greninja figure you showed), but not from Entei I believe. They had some legendaries from other generations (Kyurem, Arceus, Reshiram, Zekrom, and more), Charizard, generation 6 starter final evolutions (not sure about the other stages), and various others. I'll make pictures next time for a better overview.

Edit: I also included more pictures from plushies (Eeveelutions) and some Inkay goods.

When are you going to the PC and how many people do you already have? And oooh, I might need an Umbreon and Espeon too! Those are very small I've heard, so cute!

For now I'd like to have:

- Greninja plastic figure (I believe it says Moncolle on the package)

But we don't know the price yet, since the one on Amazon is on discount. I don't know if the PC does discounts?

I'm planning to go when someone or multiple people made an order and transferred the money for their purchases/transportation.

Yea the Eeveelutions are really nice! If you look at the avatar from our member Freedomeon, you can see the package I got him; including all Eeveelution plushies. They are smaller than the other plushies, but not extremely small. They are also cheaper. They are 750 Yen (each). :)

I'm not sure whether the PC uses the same discount. I can check it out when I'm there.

I'm off to bed now, since it's 3.40 AM here. I'll respond to new posts tomorrow. :D Good night!

Hey man, would buy 4 boxes of Wild Blaze for me? Amiami is sold out and Amazon JP refuses to ship to my address, and I really don't want to pay 50-60$ a box on ebay when Japan sells them for only 25-30$ (2500 to 3100 yen).

Also, are those Xerneas and Yveltal deck boxes? How much they run for, might be interested.

But yea man, if you do this favor for me, I'll pay for your transportation and give you 20$ USD for yourself and of course I'll cover shipping costs (the amount it costs to ship and the costs for packaging boxes), whichever the most affordable with tracking.

However... there is one seller on ebay that isn't too bad, and I'd be willing to buy from him if AmiAmi doesn't restock... Since I am leaving a tip for you, I feel like it would end up costing about the same... so depending on how much the Pokémon Centre sells them, and how much it would end up costing me... would depend if I were to fully go through with this deal. I am looking to beat 145$. Do you think buying it from there would be able to beat that, cover shipping and still leave a tip for you?

Oh and do they have any of these left?

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CGM-3972

Or the White Kyurem/Black Kyurem ones? Or anything similar? Love opening these, they're like the tins over here, only cheaper and with more packs.

I don't know if the PC sells sealed boxes, I've only seen loose packs on the photos and videos I've seen. AmiAmi will restock, you just have to be quick. I've seen Wild Blaze in stock a few times this month, but they go fast because of the Charizards. I know people who ordered 15 boxes, insane xD

Those are the Xerneas/Yveltal deck boxes on one of the photos. I think they're like 350 JPY or so, a little more expensive than AmiAmi.

Could you take some more photos of the cards too? Do they still have the Reshiram/Zekrom FA special pack that have those BW packs inside?

Booster boxes are only $25 in Japan???

PsychedelicBreakfast said:

Yup, but they're also smaller. I love them ;.;

Riraito said:

:O

Drohn... I'll take a first edition booster box of Wild Blaze if you can get one for around $30 USD (give or take a couple dollars). I want that for sure, but I'd also like to know what sleeves/deck boxes you find and how much they are. I'll also take an Umbreon plushie, one of the smaller, cheaper ones you sent to Freedomeon. Do they have shiny plushies?

They should have the Wild Blaze sleeves and deck boxes soon. They're epic :3

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjA4WDUwMA==/z/Qu0AAOxy0NtTCb8J/$_3.JPG
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzAyWDgwMA==/z/H6QAAOxyeR9TFxfv/$_3.JPG

I've got two of each coming from AmiAmi xD

Holy schnikies. I need that in my life. Drohn, I'll need a price check on those Charizard sleeves/deck box too lol. I would go bankrupt if I went to Japan.

Probably around 350 JPY, but I'm not sure. I might need sleeves + box for the Kalos starters as that's the only one I'm missing right now. But the money, I need more of it ;.;

I'd probably go mad with joy if I could go to a PC :U

Those sleeves and that deckbox does look amazing!
I love Mega Charizard X ! <3

Yup, so people who buy them off AmiAmi either do for...

Cheap boxes to increases chances of getting more good cards and sell extras.

Profit off the boxes and sell them on ebay for 2x more. >_>

I knew AmiAmi had to have a reason for selling them so cheap and I looked all over the web for another site similar but I can't type or read Japanese characters and the Japanese Amazon site won't ship to US.

AmiAmi might restock, might be unlimited, but after awhile once they're out, they don't restock. Pretty much anything before XY or if we're lucky, Ex Battle Boost, are all gone and ain't coming back.

I put that N Kira Card blister box on my Wish List (it was back-ordered) and now it's sold out and they e-mailed they didn't have any extras.

MrSquarepants said:
Hey man, would buy 4 boxes of Wild Blaze for me? Amiami is sold out and Amazon JP refuses to ship to my address, and I really don't want to pay 50-60$ a box on ebay when Japan sells them for only 25-30$ (2500 to 3100 yen).

Also, are those Xerneas and Yveltal deck boxes? How much they run for, might be interested.

But yea man, if you do this favor for me, I'll pay for your transportation and give you 20$ USD for yourself and of course I'll cover shipping costs (the amount it costs to ship and the costs for packaging boxes), whichever the most affordable with tracking.

However... there is one seller on ebay that isn't too bad, and I'd be willing to buy from him if AmiAmi doesn't restock... Since I am leaving a tip for you, I feel like it would end up costing about the same... so depending on how much the Pokémon Centre sells them, and how much it would end up costing me... would depend if I were to fully go through with this deal. I am looking to beat 145$. Do you think buying it from there would be able to beat that, cover shipping and still leave a tip for you?

Oh and do they have any of these left?

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CGM-3972

Or the White Kyurem/Black Kyurem ones? Or anything similar? Love opening these, they're like the tins over here, only cheaper and with more packs.
Hey! The 600 Yen is to cover the amount of time I need to spend on getting all the things done. It's very generous to offer more, but I don't want to overcharge.

I can definitely buy the Wild Blaze Boxes for you.

I'm not sure what the deck boxes cost, but I can check it out.

Tracking adds 400 Yen to shipping; I did that for my package to [admin]Shining Raikou[/admin]. By boat is cheapest, but it takes several months to arrive. Economy Air Mail takes 2-3 weeks and isn't that much more.

I'm not sure what everything you asked for costs, so I can't say whether it will be more or less. But you can subtract the extra amount you were planning to give as a tip, since I don't ask for more than 600 Yen.

I didn't see any of the things from your link. Do you have an image of what they look like in the package so I can look for it?

Riraito said:
I don't know if the PC sells sealed boxes, I've only seen loose packs on the photos and videos I've seen. AmiAmi will restock, you just have to be quick. I've seen Wild Blaze in stock a few times this month, but they go fast because of the Charizards. I know people who ordered 15 boxes, insane xD

Those are the Xerneas/Yveltal deck boxes on one of the photos. I think they're like 350 JPY or so, a little more expensive than AmiAmi.

Could you take some more photos of the cards too? Do they still have the Reshiram/Zekrom FA special pack that have those BW packs inside?
Can you show images of what you're looking for? I'm a TCG newbie so I don't know what things are yet and what the packages look like.

Riraito said:

:O

Drohn... I'll take a first edition booster box of Wild Blaze if you can get one for around $30 USD (give or take a couple dollars). I want that for sure, but I'd also like to know what sleeves/deck boxes you find and how much they are. I'll also take an Umbreon plushie, one of the smaller, cheaper ones you sent to Freedomeon. Do they have shiny plushies?
I actually got a tutorial about the packs and difference from Athena recently:

[10/03/14 17:59:11] Athena: Japanese booster boxes have 20 packs; English booster boxes have 36 cards
[10/03/14 17:59:22] Athena: English booster packs also have more cards per pack than Japanese.
[10/03/14 17:59:44] Athena: Japanese packs have 3 commons and then EITHER 1 uncommon 1 rare, or 2 uncommon (about 50/50 chance of getting a rare)
[10/03/14 18:00:18] Athena: English pakcs have 10 cards, 5 common, 1 reverse holo (can be common, uncommon, or rare), 1 rare, 3 uncommon
[10/03/14 18:00:33] Athena: the rare has a 1/3 chance of being a holo or better rare, otherwise just a plain non-holo rare
[10/03/14 18:07:58] drohn91: ;o
[10/03/14 18:09:00] drohn91: that makes it lok like the english ones have better chances of rare cards though
[10/03/14 18:09:04] drohn91: look*
[10/03/14 18:12:52] Athena: not really, though
[10/03/14 18:13:15] Athena: the non-holo rares aren't particularly good cards, and those cards are often uncommon (or even common) in the Japanese release anyway

They didn't have shiny plushies. :( The Eeveelutions are 750 Yen (each).

Holy schnikies. I need that in my life. Drohn, I'll need a price check on those Charizard sleeves/deck box too lol. I would go bankrupt if I went to Japan.
I'll check! :)

Additional note: Some people asked me to check things for them, but it might be better to say the maximum you're willing to pay for it so I don't have to make one trip to check prices and one to buy it if they do have it within your price range. You could then transfer the money and I can buy it for you during the same trip. Obviously I'll return the money (except transportation, since I lose money otherwise) if they don't have it. If multiple people want me to check/buy things the transportation costs can be equally divided, so it shouldn't be too much.

That said, can all the people that already (partially) made up their minds and post with:
Code:
Buy:

Check price/availability:

Otherwise it's a lot of searching through posts and I might miss things. Please update this post if you make changes before my trip there and notify me that you updated here in the thread or in private.

Edit: Please be as clear as possible and preferably include images for TCG stuff. I only started learning about the TCG a few days ago.
Edit2: If you're already sure you want me to buy certain things, please contact me privately so we can sort out payment.

For an idea of shipping costs.

omahanime said:
Shipping cost on 4 boxes

EMS : 3,840 JPY - $37.29
Air Small Packet : 2,970 JPY - $28.86
SAL Small Packet (Registered) : 2,390 JPY - $23.21
SAL Small Packet (Unregistered) : 1,980 JPY - $19.22
SAL Parcel : 3,735 JPY - $36.25

Thanks! That sounds about right for 4 boxes. I used the Economy Air Mail (small package) for [member]Ysmir[/member] and [admin]Shining Raikou[/admin]. The packages didn't weigh a lot, since one only contained two plushies and the other a plushie, very light-weighted cookie box, and a Raikou figure. The one with two plushies cost 480 Yen to send and the other around 600 Yen. Larger and/or heavier packages will cost more, of course. I don't know the exact prices for those. I think they apply the Small Package price up until 2 Kilogram. I'd still have to buy the boxes again. I'm not sure how much they cost. I think the small ones were around 200 Yen. I'll check the prices of boxes today and update that.

Drohn said:
Hey! The 600 Yen is to cover the amount of time I need to spend on getting all the things done. It's very generous to offer more, but I don't want to overcharge.

I can definitely buy the Wild Blaze Boxes for you.

I'm not sure what the deck boxes cost, but I can check it out.

Tracking adds 400 Yen to shipping; I did that for my package to Shining Raikou. By boat is cheapest, but it takes several months to arrive. Economy Air Mail takes 2-3 weeks and isn't that much more.

I'm not sure what everything you asked for costs, so I can't say whether it will be more or less. But you can subtract the extra amount you were planning to give as a tip, since I don't ask for more than 600 Yen.

I didn't see any of the things from your link. Do you have an image of what they look like in the package so I can look for it?

It's troublesome to do all this for so little though, if there's cash to spare I don't mind giving a small amount sort of like a "service donation".

That's great, I'm hoping to snag at least 4! Economy air mail with tracking works just fine. I'm expecting the boxes to cost about 100-115 (10,000-11,500 Y) plus 2,000-3,000 Y for everything else, I thinking it'll be around 14,000 Y which beats ebay, by 20$ usd. The boxes with promo cards I'm looking for are these.

http://plamoya.com/en/pokemon-card-game-bw-special-pack-white-kyurem-with-glitter-card-p-75741.html

I'll attach an image in case that doesn't work. Sells in Japan for about 1,200-1,500 Y but other places decide the price should be 2,400 yen. *buzzer noise* Not doing it! If you happen to stumble upon a few and they're less than 2,400 yen... I'll add 4 (Either N, White Kyurem, Black Kyurem, Reshiram or Zekrom). But you don't have to hunt for these, just if you see them by chance. Otherwise I'm happy with those Wild Blaze boxes and Xerneas/Yveltal decks.

EDIT: I just realized that if you have to see it, that would make more trips... have you seen any like those in the PC? If not, that's no problem. Now if you happen to bump into one, if you don't mind grabbing 4 and then I'll pay the difference I owe. :)

Attachments

• 185c7cc54fb2f478bc46758a2edd4a1d.image.500x500.jpg
    185c7cc54fb2f478bc46758a2edd4a1d.image.500x500.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 7
Back