DPPt/HGSS Chikorita, Cyndaquil, or Totodile?

Who will be your starter? Chikorita, Cyndaquil, or Totodile

• Total voters
im going to choose cyndaquil but once it hits quilava im giving it an everstone, because i just like quilava much more than typhlosion.

Cyndaquil, because I always choose the firetype and I like Cyndaquil the best :cool:.

Chikorita has the best stats, but has bad moves. Totodile has the best moves, but worst stat. Cydaquil is in between. I would choose Chikorita cause you can make it learn awesome moves with TM's and I'm using red garados and growlithe. =3

CHIKORITA FTW!

IcySalamence said:
im going to choose cyndaquil but once it hits quilava im giving it an everstone, because i just like quilava much more than typhlosion.
It would make much more sense if you gave the Everstone to Cyndaquil Before level 14. If you can't get one by then just press b.

Cyndaquil>Typlosion>Quilava

It's that easy.

CyndaquilMaster said:
It would make much more sense if you gave the Everstone to Cyndaquil Before level 14. If you can't get one by then just press b.

Cyndaquil>Typlosion>Quilava

It's that easy.

Is that supposed to make sense.

jhernan49 said:
huh?....They all suck i just end up putting it in the box anyways..
but if your good you'll start with Chikorita!! Its the hardest to beat the game with.{G}

yea.. i started with quilava and built my team around him but once i got the 6th badge or so it was so easy i just caught a 14 scyther > traded to my diamond so i didnt have to wait for tues/thurs/sat and restarted with chikorita, so much harder and funner.

Chikorita/Growlithe/Shiny Gyarados.. GG

I'd use Cyndaquil, but I chose Totodile in the game 'cause I wanted to try it out.

I chose Meganium, because I hate Meganium and wanted a challenge.

Johto did not deliver the challenge I wanted.

Totodile all the way! He's my favorite Pokemon, and he's way better than the other 2 starters, IMO. Go totodile!

I would either go for Totodile or Cyndaquil. Chikorita isn't bad either. But Totodile and Cyndaquil both have really nice evolutions. I would go mostly for Cyndaquil since the evolutions of Cyndaquil are very strong. So I would go for Cyndaquil.

I got a cyndaquil on my Soul Silver. I knew that I could find both a grass and a water type, so cyndaquil was the best choice to me.

Back