DPPt/HGSS Chikorita, Cyndaquil, or Totodile?

Who will be your starter? Chikorita, Cyndaquil, or Totodile

• Total voters
For me Cyndaquil has always been the coolest of the starters in any gen, so he will always get chosen.

^Yeah lol. Even though I don't think he's sucky in any way it's kinda funny seeing a criminal using a chikorita...

Back when I first got Pokémon Silver I chose Totodile as my starter Pokémon, and it has been my favourite starter Pokémon of Generation II, so I will be choosing Totodile again.

I'll leave this open since the games are coming out soon.

dmaster out.

THanks for the heads up dmaster, now i can post
Totidile
it was close between him and cydindiquil, but istarted my first game with mudkip, so i decided to do it again
-tHE gUY

i dont care coz i got all 12 starta pokemon in there full evolved form lvl 100 they are;charizard,blastoise,venasour,swampert,blaziken,septile,maganium,faraligatr,typhlosion,empolien,infernape and torterer,but it took bare long to get chikorita,totodile and cyndaquil coz i got them from emerald and charmander and them lot from firered i also got torchic and them lot by emerald and i got chimchar and them lot by diamond, i traded my bro:).

Cyndaquil. The Pokemon is cute and also really I really like the attacks, and shall be picking that when I get my SoulSilver or Heartgold

Back