DPPt/HGSS Chikorita, Cyndaquil, or Totodile?

Who will be your starter? Chikorita, Cyndaquil, or Totodile

• Total voters
Um i chose a chikorita because i always chose a fire or water starter. I think that you should change what you pick every now annd then. But im not saying that i regret not choosing a grass type though. Even though i chose Charmander Mudkip and then Piplup but nw i finally started a game with a grass starter. I have a feeling im typing too much so im going to stop
~Peaches

totodile for sure it can eventually learn both water and ice attacks which wil take out both other starters
water to fire
and its ice moves take out the grass types
and totodiles last enolution has a very strong attack stat
water rules!!

I chose Cydaquil in SoulSilver, and Totodile in HeartGold. I simply can't come down to one favourite when it comes to these two Johto starters.

I used to love Totodile back when I was 12 or so, because I loved water pokémon. But after gen 3 (With $"£$!%$ Mudkip as water starter) I started like different pokémon for other reasons.

Now I would chose Cyndaquil. Typhlosion is just so cool!

If I were you, I would pick Cyndaquil. You won't get any fire pokemon for a long time, so a Cyndaquil is your best bet.

IS WHAT I WOULD SAY IF YOU WERE PLAYING THE OLD GOLD AND SILVER.

Now, you can get a Magby right away. Ah, Pokewalker, where would we be without you?

I've just given in and ordered HeartGold. I think i'll start with Chikorita but my fav 2nd Gen starter is Totodile, who is also my favourite starter out of all Gens (and who I voted for). :D

I picked Todadile because he is the best. he can naturaly beat Typhlosion with water fall. and Magnoliume (hope I spelled that right) with Ice punch

I picked Totodile on my Gold version but that was the only time I didn't start off with a Fire type, so I went back to Cyndaquil in SoulSilver

I always choose the grass-starter, because grass is my favourite type, so i picked Chikorita. He's so awesome and cute, and i love Meganium with it's flowers and good defenses:D

people who chose toto are backing their choices up with facts and logical arguments, which I like.

people who pick cynda sound like zealous, psychobabbling idiots who denounce everything else because "f1r3 1s t3h l33tz"

people who chose chic just want to have fun and don't care :)

I've always liked the water starters, and feraligatr is my 2nd favorite final evolution of a starter, behind Charizard.

Back