DPPt/HGSS Chikorita, Cyndaquil, or Totodile?

Who will be your starter? Chikorita, Cyndaquil, or Totodile

• Total voters
I always start out with totodile.But this time Im finishing the game with chikorita.(Beat HG/SS already) eeven if it is weak to the first gym the second the fourth the sixth and the final gym, its still so cute and the challenge is so stupendous and I usually choose grass type over fire and water.

I always used to get cyndaquil, but got mad at my rival for the type bonus and switched to Totodile for the ice advantage.

I stupidly chose chikorita, but it was actually OK. Once it was well trained I could just petal dance through anything

I started with Chikorita, and I have this team now:

CROBAT - Fly, Wing Attack, Confuse ray, Poison fang
PIKACHU (Event - Ash's) - Volt tacke, Thunderbolt, Quick attack, Iron tail
SCIZOR (Event - Goon's) - XScissor, Swords dance, Iron head, Cut
GYARADOS - Aqua tail, Surf, Ice fang, Dragon dance
ARCANINE - Dig, Extremespee, Overheat, Flametrower
MEGANIUM - Rock climb, Iron Tail, Petal dance, Magical leaf.

I also have Extremespeed Dratini, but CBA to tran it. Too lazy. It'd be cool to substitute Crobat with a Dragonite, and Scizor with Weavile. Will work on that :)

I chose Cyndaquil strictly because I had Meganium and Feraligator on my other games. Typhlosion is cool too. It was his turn.

Cyndaquil is really good in the beginning of the game and can end up being good later on.

Typhlosion. I do not know why. All my friends are Totodile heads, and I just wanted to break free of the mold. I didn't pick Chikorita because I pick grass EVERY OTHER time. So, Typhlosion it is. Ralph, Level 100 :)

Back