• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**CATBUS** ****Gold Star Central**** Just in: Gyarados *, JPN/1st Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: **CATBUS** I have spare Mew*, Flareon*, Shining Gyarados and Yanmega Prime, plus JPN

evilpacman said:
I'm interested in Shining Celebi and Shining Mewtwo. CML for anything you want. I also have some new cards so let me know what would be a fair trade for them. I don't have any ex's or star cards but I can also do bulk.

Have any of my wants?

silentsword77 said:
Please CML for the four holo Crystals.

Have any of my wants?

RE: **CATBUS** I have spare Mew*, Flareon*, Shining Gyarados and Yanmega Prime, plus JPN

Unfortunately, only Shining Charizard, so was wondering if you liked anything else from my thread.

I dont have anything Japanese. Is there anything not on your list that you want? Or am I just missing a huge section of English cards?

I like your:

Kyogre EX (non-FA)
Shiny Hydreigon
Groudon EX FA
Shiny Chandelure

I have from your wants JPN 1st Edition:

Hydregion (red collection)
Torneros BW1
Reshiram BW1
Zekrom BW1
Volteros BW1

silentsword77 said:
Unfortunately, only Shining Charizard, so was wondering if you liked anything else from my thread.

Just what's on my want list right now, sorry. I added some VS cards, if you have any of those.

evilpacman said:
I don't have anything Japanese. Is there anything not on your list that you want? Or am I just missing a huge section of English cards?

Nope, not seeking any newer ENG cards right now, sorry.

NarcoticHobo said:
I like your:

Kyogre EX (non-FA)
Shiny Hydreigon
Groudon EX FA
Shiny Chandelure

I have from your wants JPN 1st Edition:

Torneros BW1
Reshiram BW1
Zekrom BW1
Volteros BW1

I'm interested in all of those, especially if they are mint/NM and 1st edition. I'd probably not trade the Groudon FA or Shiny Hydreigon for them though, so if you'd want to offer for the other two, feel free.

Catbus said:
Just what's on my want list right now, sorry. I added some VS cards, if you have any of those.

Nope, not seeking any newer ENG cards right now, sorry.

I'm interested in all of those, especially if they are mint/NM and 1st edition. I'd probably not trade the Groudon FA or Shiny Hydreigon for them though, so if you'd want to offer for the other two, feel free.

Mine are all 1st edition mint, yours are too correct?

Is there anything I can add to get that groudon FA or Shiny Hydreigon from my list? Otherwise what would you be willing to trade the Kyogre EX and Shiny Chandelure fore?

NarcoticHobo said:
Mine are all 1st edition mint, yours are too correct?

Is there anything I can add to get that groudon FA or Shiny Hydreigon from my list? Otherwise what would you be willing to trade the Kyogre EX and Shiny Chandelure fore?

Yes, 1st edition/mint. No thanks, I like the Groudon and Hydreigon better than your cards, sorry. :p

Feel free to offer for the other two. :cool:

Catbus said:
Yes, 1st edition/mint. No thanks, I like the Groudon and Hydreigon better than your cards, sorry. :p

Feel free to offer for the other two. :cool:

No problem :)

Your:

Kyogre EX (non-FA)
Shiny Chandelure

For my:

Torneros BW1
Volteros BW1
Reshiram BW1
Zekrom BW1

Hi! Can you look at my list? I want a lot of your cards! I also have a used Charizards ex JPN

Please post on my profile as a response

NarcoticHobo said:
No problem :)

Your:

Kyogre EX (non-FA)
Shiny Chandelure

For my:

Torneros BW1
Volteros BW1
Reshiram BW1
Zekrom BW1

Those are all the full art versions? Just checking.

Would you trade any of them for Pearl Version?

Catbus said:
Those are all the full art versions? Just checking.

No such thing as a FA hydreigon, and you didn't list you wanted full art from BW1 so no they are not.

evilpacman said:
Would you trade any of them for Pearl Version?

You mean the DS game?

NarcoticHobo said:
No such thing as a FA hydreigon, and you didn't list you wanted full art from BW1 so no they are not.

Ah...you're right, that somehow was removed when I last modified the want list. I'll fix that. Yes, sorry, just looking for the full arts, and was just referring to these (I knew hydreigon wasn't full art):

Torneros
Volteros
Reshiram
Zekrom

The ultra-rare shiny chandelure is worth way more than a small collection of holo rares, sorry.

Catbus said:
You mean the DS game?

Ah...you're right, that somehow was removed when I last modified the want list. I'll fix that. Yes, sorry, just looking for the full arts, and was just referring to these (I knew hydreigon wasn't full art):

Torneros
Volteros
Reshiram
Zekrom

The ultra-rare shiny chandelure is worth way more than a small collection of holo rares, sorry.

I mean... it really isn't. Taking values from Yahoo auctions japan would have my list about add up to your chandelure value wise, but hey if you value it that much then that's what you value it.

How about for just the kyogre EX then, what would you take?

NarcoticHobo said:
I mean... it really isn't. Taking values from Yahoo auctions japan would have my list about add up to your chandelure value wise, but hey if you value it that much then that's what you value it.

How about for just the kyogre EX then, what would you take?

Hehe, well, you may be right, I suppose...I cannot navigate Y!J very well. Not really looking for the holo rares though, as they just aren't that attractive (read ugly) in the new format. I suppose I could do the five for a Kyogre EX though if you wanted to do that. Just LMK.

Catbus said:
Hehe, well, you may be right, I suppose...I cannot navigate Y!J very well. Not really looking for the holo rares though, as they just aren't that attractive (read ugly) in the new format. I suppose I could do the five for a Kyogre EX though if you wanted to do that. Just LMK.

Yea I guess I can do that, the kyogre ex is the only card i'm missing from the set :)

NarcoticHobo said:
Yea I guess I can do that, the kyogre ex is the only card i'm missing from the set :)

Wow, even the full arts and shinies? :cool:

evilpacman said:

No thanks, already have one, loaded with poke-radar shinies. :D

Catbus said:
Wow, even the full arts and shinies? :cool:

I opened two boxes of each set and got FA kyogre, shaymin, regigas, and kyurem. Only missing kyogre EX from the non SR cards. I'll be ordering the rest from yahoo auctions JP to finish it off I guess :)

Anyway PM me so we can trade my holos for your kyogre ex.

NarcoticHobo said:
I opened two boxes of each set and got FA kyogre, shaymin, regigas, and kyurem. Only missing kyogre EX from the non SR cards. I'll be ordering the rest from yahoo auctions JP to finish it off I guess :)

Anyway PM me so we can trade my holos for your kyogre ex.

Wow, that's a great haul for 4 boxes. You didn't get any shiny ultra-raes with those too, did you? That'd be too good. Anyway, replied to your PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back