• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**CATBUS** ****Gold Star Central**** Just in: Gyarados *, JPN/1st Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: **CATBUS** Anyone have my VS card wants?

silentsword77 said:
Shining Charizard for Crystal Charizard?

Meh, it's a break even trade for me, or maybe a slight loss, so I'll pass, sorry. I have extras of these though, if any interest you:

Mew *
Espeon *
Flareon *
Shining Gyarados
Registeel * (JPN, 1st edition)

I like Espeon* but I don't have anything else on your wants list.

Would really love to trade Shining for Crystal. In my experience, they tend to be about even in value; both in the range of $30 or so, I think two Crystals sold for 26.72 and 35.00 recently and Shining ones tend to go $30 - $36.

I would offer a slight extra if it would persuade you to trade, but as said before I unfortunately don't have anything else on your list and am not sure what you might want. You can always CML :)

silentsword77 said:
I like Espeon* but I don't have anything else on your wants list.

Would really love to trade Shining for Crystal. In my experience, they tend to be about even in value; both in the range of $30 or so, I think two Crystals sold for 26.72 and 35.00 recently and Shining ones tend to go $30 - $36.

I would offer a slight extra if it would persuade you to trade, but as said before I unfortunately don't have anything else on your list and am not sure what you might want. You can always CML :)

I'll pass, sorry. I like the crystal as much or more, and so, for me, it's just a lot of envelopes and stamps and risk for no gain, sorry.

pokemonjoe said:
hail blizzard gardevoir and magnezone line figure

How many holo energies do you have?

2 {G} hp, 1 {R} pk, 1 {R} hp, 1 {P} hp, and some others. What do you value your cards at?

Hi there. From your list I only have Latios*, but feel free to CML for anything else. I am interested in the
Shiny Chandelure,
Kyogre EX FA
Kyurem EX FA
Kyurem EX
Any Litwick line cards from HB.

Let me know if we can work something out. Thanks

pokemonjoe said:
2 {G} hp, 1 {R} pk, 1 {R} hp, 1 {P} hp, and some others. What do you value your cards at?

Can you describe the condition of the Kabutops? Go ahead and make an offer if you'd like.

zephilim said:
Hi there. From your list I only have Latios*, but feel free to CML for anything else. I am interested in the
Shiny Chandelure,
Kyogre EX FA
Kyurem EX FA
Kyurem EX
Any Litwick line cards from HB.

Let me know if we can work something out. Thanks

I'll CYL. Interested in the Latios* but value the shiny Chandelure as higher, and unlikely to trade the two FAs you list for the Latios, sorry. I have an extra Shaymin FA, and some extra non-FA EX's though, or if you added enough, might trade the Chandelure. I can also provide the other Litwick line cards from HB.

Also have these from your wants:

Kyogre EX
Mewtwo EX

Catbus said:
Can you describe the condition of the Kabutops? Go ahead and make an offer if you'd like.

I'll CYL. Interested in the Latios* but value the shiny Chandelure as higher, and unlikely to trade the two FAs you list for the Latios, sorry. I have an extra Shaymin FA, and some extra non-FA EX's though, or if you added enough, might trade the Chandelure. I can also provide the other Litwick line cards from HB.

Also have these from your wants:

Kyogre EX
Mewtwo EX

Ok, well if you find anything else let me know. I would gladly add more for Chandelure. I don't think you need it but I also have a Mew*. Any english Lv.X's/old ex's/primes you are looking for? I have some unlisted.

zephilim said:
Ok, well if you find anything else let me know. I would gladly add more for Chandelure. I don't think you need it but I also have a Mew*. Any english Lv.X's/old ex's/primes you are looking for? I have some unlisted.

Are the Latios and Mew stars ENG or JPN (affects value). What are their conditions?

pokemonjoe said:
Please tell me what you value your side at

Ahh... value's all relative. The important thing is, how do YOU value them

For the Magnezone zukan, here's a current list price from one of the only places to get many in the US: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yujin-Tomy-Pokemon-1-40-DP-Diamond-Pearl-Figures-55B-/130589481035?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e67bd584b#ht_533wt_1165

You could also check Amazon, they also sell some often. Otherwise, it's usually necessary to buy through Yahoo Japan or someone that has one.

Here, I found them on Amazon too: http://www.amazon.com/Magnemite-%7E0-25-Magneton-%7E0-75-Magnezone/dp/B001LR7RW0/ref=sr_1_40?ie=UTF8&qid=1320597298&sr=8-40

So, maybe $13-14 for the zukan.

Sounds good. A mint shining kabutops is about $20-25, so I'd say considering the condition, this one is about $10. I'll post a picture in case you want to counter offer or disagree. We can negiotate, because I may be wrong about the price on the kabutops

Would this be a consideration?

My

Shining Charizard - $35
Shining Mewtwo - $25
Shining Kabutops (slightly played) - $10

Your

Crystal Charizard - $35
Shining Mew - $35

silentsword77 said:
Would this be a consideration?

My

Shining Charizard - $35
Shining Mewtwo - $25
Shining Kabutops (slightly played) - $10

Your

Crystal Charizard - $35
Shining Mew - $35

Sorry. While those cards are ones I'd trade for, it doesn't make much sense to me to trade away my collection goal to get copies of cards I already have. I need a shining Kabutops, but prefer one that is in mint/NM condition, unless I'm trading non-collection cards.

pokemonjoe said:
Sounds good. A mint shining kabutops is about $20-25, so I'd say considering the condition, this one is about $10. I'll post a picture in case you want to counter offer or disagree. We can negiotate, because I may be wrong about the price on the kabutops

Sure, feel free to make an offer.

zephilim said:
Both Mew and Latios are Mint and english.

OK, do you want to trade the two *'s for the secret shiny Chandelure? If you want to toss in a couple old ex's too that'd be cool, but not necessary, really.

pokemonjoe said:
My kabutops and 2 {G} hp for your magnezone figure?

Sounds OK. Can you post the picture of the Kabutops?

I'm interested in your

Mewtwo EX (non FA)
Shining Magikarp
Corocoro Shining Mew

if these are mint. (not near mint)

I have Mewtwo EX FA and Japanese Charizard Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back