• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**CATBUS** ****Gold Star Central**** Just in: Gyarados *, JPN/1st Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: **CATBUS** Anyone have my VS card wants?

Would you be interested in mint FA non 1st edition:

volteros 054/053
Zekrom 055/053

I still like your :

Groudon EX FA
Shiny Chandelure

I have a mewtwo * and jpn magnezone prime. Any chance we can work something out for a full art shaymin ex?

NarcoticHobo said:
Would you be interested in mint FA non 1st edition:

volteros 054/053
Zekrom 055/053

I still like your :

Groudon EX FA
Shiny Chandelure

Well, I like my cards better, esp. since mine are 1st edition, sorry.

konter_j8902 said:
I have a mewtwo * and jpn magnezone prime. Any chance we can work something out for a full art shaymin ex?

Hmm...maybe. Is the mew* ENG or JPN? What's its condition? Is the Magnezone 1st edition and minty?

What do you value hail blizzard gardevoir and magnezone/ton/mite figure at? cml for them

Catbus said:
Well, I like my cards better, esp. since mine are 1st edition, sorry.

Hmm...maybe. Is the mew* ENG or JPN? What's its condition? Is the Magnezone 1st edition and minty?

Mewtwo is English and NM with minor edgeware. Upon looking at Magnezone closer, it isn't that great, and it isn't 1st edition.
I guess I have a few sets of espeon umbreon sleeves sealed off of your wants as well.

If we work something out, I will toss in the zone if for nothing more then a placeholder.

Please CML for Yanmega Prime and tell me if anything you're interested in is on there!

Sleeping Snorlax said:
I am interested in your bisharp sleeves, please CML for what little i have.

Sorry, didn't see anything for the sleeves. Do you have any of my wants not listed?

pokemonjoe said:
What do you value hail blizzard gardevoir and magnezone/ton/mite figure at? cml for them

Do you have any old gold stars, shinings or crystals? Holo energies? Cool JPN cards?

konter_j8902 said:
Mewtwo is English and NM with minor edgeware. Upon looking at Magnezone closer, it isn't that great, and it isn't 1st edition.
I guess I have a few sets of espeon umbreon sleeves sealed off of your wants as well.

If we work something out, I will toss in the zone if for nothing more then a placeholder.

Sorry, I'm gonna pass on the worn cards. Have those already and just don't want to pick up more unless they are mint, or JPN 1st edition.

AdrianSkyline said:
Please CML for Yanmega Prime and tell me if anything you're interested in is on there!

Interested in your Shining Steelix and holo energies.

Hmm.. Sadly I don't have anything you'd be interested in, unless you want a Scyther EX eng :/

AdrianSkyline said:
Would you trade the Yanmega for the Shining Steelix?

My:
Yanmega Prime

Your:
Shining Steelix
x2 Emerald Fire Energy
x2 Emerald Psychic Energy
x2 Emerald Grass Energy

Sleeping Snorlax said:
Hmm.. Sadly I don't have anything you'd be interested in, unless you want a Scyther EX eng :/

Which scyther ex is it?

I have lost of Japanese cards, any in particular? I have a shining kabutops. I also have some holo energies

Sleeping Snorlax said:
it's from ruby ans sapphire.

Well, it's not really a want of mine, but if it's in mint/NM condition, I'd trade a little something for it.

pokemonjoe said:
I have lost of Japanese cards, any in particular? I have a shining kabutops. I also have some holo energies

Is the shining Kabutops JPN? Is it 1st edition? Either way, I'm interested in that, just affects ow interested...:D

I always like the holo energies too, if they are minty.

It's english and not first edition. I wouldn't exactly call it mint either...:p
What do you value your side at? You can also cml

pokemonjoe said:
It's english and not first edition. I wouldn't exactly call it mint either...:p
What do you value your side at? You can also cml

Well, not nearly as much then, unfortunately. What were you looking for from me again? Maybe we can still work something out.

Catbus said:
My:
Yanmega Prime

Your:
Shining Steelix
x2 Emerald Fire Energy
x2 Emerald Psychic Energy
x2 Emerald Grass Energy

I'm going to pass on that offer.

konter_j8902 said:
do you wnat the sleeves?

Not really, sorry.

AdrianSkyline said:
I'm going to pass on that offer.

Ahh..I see that there's a promo Yanmega prime coming. Yeah, I don't blame you for passing, then. No worries. Still interested in the Steelix though if you decide you want to trade it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back