'Blue Impact' / 'Red Flash' Japan's XY8 Sets, Next Set Block Titled 'XY: BREAK!'

Shiny Xard

'Cuz why not.
Well, Giovanni returned into a set. And the artwork looks derpy.

Thankfully Bridgette looks pretty nice. May I ask when Bridgette was ever in a Pokemon game?

Anyway, back to Giovanni's plans.

I'm sorry, but Geo looks so derpy! I can't believe it! It looks like he's playing "When you are happy and you know it, clap your hands"!

The Poke Tactics

Just a Pokemon fan.
Smeargle? It is a good card.
Perfect for Dragon-Type and Colorless-Type Pokemon in play,and for others too who switch energy attached to one Pokemon on the same type to another which is a different type,which is done by Opponent's move.

Lostlorn Forest

Alola is the best region
Wow, Bridgette was unexpected, but not disappointing :oops: *nose bleed* Those curves! I like Giovanni's artwork too. He looks like a crazy mastermind with those grabby hands.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Gorgeous artwork! The Doduo looks adorable :3
I think it's cool to see something new in the trainer/supporter/stadium section, with choosing what you want!

The Poke Tactics

Just a Pokemon fan.
I don't think that will be possible. Because you use Hoopa's ability only by playing it from your hand. And Bridgette seems to put them directly onto the bench.
Don't worry. We will see the original art of them very soon. Why we have a FA one if we have the normal one.
I play normal art supporter cards than full art ones.

The Poke Tactics

Just a Pokemon fan.
WOW! For the First time! A supporter card that has two options.
I can''t wait to see them in the original art,as I observe some of the Kanto Trainers were back in XY setlike Misty and this one Giovanni.
If I will choose,I'll choose Giovanni's Plans because you'll choose a Shaymin effect or Muscle Band effect.
Doduo,good art and good attacks!

TheStrictNein

Has tried turning it off and on again
Well, Giovanni returned into a set. And the artwork looks derpy.

Thankfully Bridgette looks pretty nice. May I ask when Bridgette was ever in a Pokemon game?

Anyway, back to Giovanni's plans.

I'm sorry, but Geo looks so derpy! I can't believe it! It looks like he's playing "When you are happy and you know it, clap your hands"!

Bridgette is the Professor from Pokemon Bank

The Poke Tactics

Just a Pokemon fan.
I'm pretty sure that many players will use Giovanni's Plans in the tournaments,I guess 3-4 cards per deck+Shaymin-EX+Muscle Band.
This will power up more Fighting-Type related decks like Hawlucha and Machamp.

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
I'm trying to figure out how Smeagle can be good. It does need Battle Compressor, An energy acceleration and two different kinds of basic energy to work. This seems like a lot of cards to me. Which Pokemon (that is competitive) that doesn't already have good energy acceleration needs this kind of deck?

Ms Hugo

Aspiring Trainer
Bridgette looks awesome! She's almost Pokemon Collector, but for the Bench instead of the hand.

Really liking the non-EX support in this set!

CYL

All hail Eevee!
Not sure how to react. Giovanni looks rather plain and underwhelming for an FA Supporter (opinion might change when I see it shiny); Bridgette is along the same lines as Winona.

HA559

Aspiring Trainer
Hope they print more gen 1 characters and even gen 2 as well from now on, I'll be really happy with that.

Gentlefish

Hero of Truth
May I ask when Bridgette was ever in a Pokemon game?

As has already been stated, Pokemon Box Ruby & Sapphire and Pokemon Bank.

Also, I'm surprised no one is talking about the fact that Bridgette is arguably more nosebleed-worthy here than Skyla was in her recent full-art.

Edit: Alright, I got ninja'd while I was struggling with the server...

Gengar master

shiny Pokémon bait
Advanced Member
Sweet! I was waiting for a card that has a similar effect of Pokemon Collector like Bridgette to be revealed. I doubt Bridgette will see any play at all in EX heavy decks but I see this being a great card for stage 1/2 decks.