Are you excited for school?

• YES!

Votes: 37 23.1%
  • Wanted another week before it started

Votes: 73 45.6%
  • NO! I HATE SCHOOL

Votes: 50 31.3%

• Total voters
I can't wait for school! Summer gets so boring after awhile.

Im going into Sophomore year in high school.
A class I'm going into is art 2. Its going to be rough and time consuming. :/

#1weavile said:
A top high school doesn't mean anything :p

Ikr.

Anyways, we have 3 weeks left. I'm sort of happy to, because once we get our laptops I can start photoshopping. xP

As of work wise, I'm going to be a busy person. :l​

3 weeks left, and I'm on page 25 of a 250 page book. It's so boring and confusing, so I can't get into it.
But nonetheless I'm looking forward to my second year of high school :D
Also I'm taking four honors classes. So I'm not looking forward to that.

This is the longest break we've had.

Reason being, the year ended early so our Senior year will begin at a later date, August 24th. However, we won't be graduating until a few weeks later than usual. . .

SinnohTrainer17 said:
3 weeks left, and I'm on page 25 of a 250 page book. It's so boring and confusing, so I can't get into it.
But nonetheless I'm looking forward to my second year of high school :D
Also I'm taking four honors classes. So I'm not looking forward to that.

Ugh, AP english, AP calculus, AP spanish, Physics, Honors Econ/Gov.

And I still haven't completed my summer work either. :p

Oh no. Going into my junior year taking three AP classes isn't gonna be fun. Sure, I'll see friends I didn't chill with this past summer, but I had a GREAT summer. Going to Europe and playing tennis every day made this summer very enjoyable.

I'm gonna be a Freshman :D
I start school on a Wednesday. In about 2 weeks.(Yes, I know, a Wedesday?)
@dmastwe: Senior, lucky, maybe I'll get picked on since I'm fresh meat(don't smash me, I'm innocente)
Good luck at school everyone

Aghh. Going into High School, freshman year, all honor's classes, at a notoriously hard private school.

jirachinick said:
I'm gonna be a Freshman :D
I start school on a Wednesday. In about 2 weeks.(Yes, I know, a Wedesday?)
@dmastwe: Senior, lucky, maybe I'll get picked on since I'm fresh meat(don't smash me, I'm innocente)
Good luck at school everyone

Haha, my friend is more of the type that would SMASH!!!!!! O_O on Freshmen. I'm definitely going to watch though hehehe.

I forgot to say what classes I'm taking. Heath, American Government, English 12 (Senior), and Beginning Art. I need all these classes to graduate. I was planning on taking AP Calculus and AP Physics, but they're not offering those classes this year. >__> So my school day is around 9-2, which is like super short. :D

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
Haha, my friend is more of the type that would SMASH!!!!!! O_O on Freshmen. I'm definitely going to watch though hehehe.

I forgot to say what classes I'm taking. Heath, American Government, English 12 (Senior), and Beginning Art. I need all these classes to graduate. I was planning on taking AP Calculus and AP Physics, but they're not offering those classes this year. >__> So my school day is around 9-2, which is like super short. :D

dmaster out.

9-2??
My school day begins at 7:30.
And ends at 3:00. -________-
According to the Vice Principal we have the longest school day in the state >_>

But anyway, I'll be taking Italian 2, Phys Sci Honors, Info Tech 2(semester 2), Intro to Literature/Composition Honors, Art Foundations, Study Hall, US History Honors, and Mathematics 2 Honors. Busy year, thank GOD for the study hall.

I start on August 19. I, too, will be a senior, but I still am required to take eight classes even though I will have enough credits to graduate anyway. -_- Which sucks obviously, because I don't want to spend any more time in school than anyone else. :/ Anyway, here are the seven (one is double-blocked) different torture rooms I will be attending during the school year:

-Physics
-AP Calculus
-English IV
-Medical Professions (double-blocked)
-Gym
-Anatomy & Physiology
-Something else I don't care to remember. Might have been some History class; maybe not.

No, I don't know why I signed up for three different science courses either.

Yay for school.

EDIT: SinnohTrainer17 reminded me of my last course. Study Hall. Oh yes. Not so bad after all. :>

I start September 7th. Senior year!

-College English Honors
-Discrete Math
-Co-Op
-Advanced Biology Honors
-Sociology
and then I get to leave and go to work.

SinnohTrainer17 said:
9-2??
My school day begins at 7:30.
And ends at 3:00. -________-
According to the Vice Principal we have the longest school day in the state >_>

My normal days before were 8-2:30. Which is kinda close, but you have an extra hour. I would not be able to go to school any earlier, so I can't imagine how much that would suck. x_x

dmaster out.

lol school

i have something like 10 hours of classes at college a week and nothing on fridays at all :D

I forgot what classes I’m taking, also :p
I’m taking: AP calc BC, AP eng lit, AP us hist, Span 3, Comp tech 3, Physics Hon and jump to TV Prod 3.

I would be taking AP comp science but there are not enough people :(

I'm looking forward to it, but hey, does anyone else out there in high school attend seven classes/periods a day?

My school ends at 10 P.M. jk
*stares at damster* somebody stole your smash!!!
*don't beat me up on Freshman Friday*

I will be going into the 8th grade with Spanish(why couldn't I take an awesome language,like Japanese?) Art(get the macoroni! T_T') Science(with Dr. Death as my murderer during class) Math(meh.) American History(Blast! Then darned colored kids got away!), and English(today you will be watching Lord of the Rings for 5th time in the past three years! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!)

Oklahoma redneck schools really suck. I wished I lived in Japan where you could Fencing as a class...

PS
Oh! And band! Top percussionist gal here!

Back