Are you excited for school?

• YES!

Votes: 37 23.1%
  • Wanted another week before it started

Votes: 73 45.6%
  • NO! I HATE SCHOOL

Votes: 50 31.3%

• Total voters
I go back to school on August 23rd. So less than 3 weeks. I'm going into 8th grade so it won't be all bad (even though I despise school). It gets more exciting during the end of the year when we have Cedar Point field trip + Washington D.C. field trip + Confirmation (yes I go to a Catholic school) + Memorial Park field trip + Graduation + Graduation dance.

I go on the 31st, and I'll be a seventh grader. Yay.

I guess I'm pretty excited to go to school, because I'll be in challenge class this year, and I get to see my fwiendds.

The only class that's really worth mentioning is Japanese 3. My school actually just started offering Japanese in my freshman year, so I'm gonna be one of only about 20 or so people taking Japanese 3 this year since it's the first time they're offering the third year of it. Someone told me that my school wasn't going to offer Japanese 4 next year though, which would be lame.

About two weeks, can't wait since my summer has been boring and most of my friends don't know were I live :/

All of my friends are heading into high school while little Gliscor is stuck in 8th grade :<

Gliscor said:
All of my friends are heading into high school while little Gliscor is stuck in 8th grade :<

Same here, but my school is 7-12, so I'll still see them around.

I've been taking summer college classes, so I've been working. I don't see what reason there is to complain about (for those that are complaining).

I have like.. 5 weeks left untill school, so... I don't really care right now, but I know I'm going to busy by then.

Im just now going to go on vacation.. well sorta. were driving my friend back up to colorado.. thats a 12 hour drive.. should be fun

Im not really excited, but I am looking forward to it for once.

I start my Freshman Year of College in the second week of September.
It will be fun compared to high school. High School sucked. Everyone there is just a jerk and causes trouble. Things settle down though in College I was told by my Cousin who has just graduated from College.

I don't know when my school starts but I know I have to read 2 books before then. I'm going into 9th Grade, it will be... interesting to say the least. Since school is start up I'm probably going to be less active on the Beach though :( School generally makes time seem shorter though which means the Pokemon Tournament season will start soon!!!

I have 3 weeks left :( I like school itself, but I hate the loads of work it puts on you... Im not all that exited though.

venasour x said:
I have 3 weeks left :( I like school itself, but I hate the loads of work it puts on you... Im not all that exited though.

Yeah, talk about it. On top of that is trying to be an honor student, trying to get scholarships, trying to get a good GPA, and trying to fit time for your likes afterwards. PHEW!

Back