Arcticwhite's Fake Cards *Update* Fakémon Water Starter! 28/03/2016

RE: Arcticwhite's Fake Cards NEW: My fake cards... In a sleeve? 04/10/13

Here's my first try at making realistic looking sleeves with my Pokémon cards in:

2vl8wm0.jpg

I know, it's not brilliant, but it's a start.

RE: Arcticwhite's Fake Cards NEW: PURPLE THING 30/10/13

Very nice ex, Arcticwhite! Your attention to detail regarding the art style used on ex cards is phenomenal; you altered your usual style to fit accordingly.

Each fake you make gets better and better! Just remember to align the attack damage with the effect text box. Otherwise, well done!

CMP said:
Very nice ex, Arcticwhite! Your attention to detail regarding the art style used on ex cards is phenomenal; you altered your usual style to fit accordingly.

Each fake you make gets better and better! Just remember to align the attack damage with the effect text box. Otherwise, well done!

^

I do have another thing to add though, in future try not to place a large assortment of C4Ds in front of the art. It's rather distracting.

Blui said:
CMP said:

^

I do have another thing to add though, in future try not to place a large assortment of C4Ds in front of the art. It's rather distracting.

The C4D effects are behind the art, they are just to make it seem more mystical and chaotic, and makes the card less plain. I will add less though.

RE: Arcticwhite's Fake Cards NEW: Zombie Poké! 05/11/13

Get ready for some new game play mechanics!

24mztk2.jpg

So... Zombie Pokémon... I think I'll explain how this works. If a Pokémon is infected, it can infect any other Pokémon it attacks. An infected Pokémon that wasn't already infected loses 10HP each turn, but it can still be healed with potions etc. If an infected Pokémon retreats, it isn't healed. It can only be fully cured by a special Trainer Item: Cure card. Infected Pokémon can't be affected by Special Conditions, but can still carry out normal attacks and abilities. They still have weaknesses, resistances, and retreat costs too.

The Infected Marker:
10ygpja.jpg

So, tell me what you think please! I value your comments, so leave one if you want :p

RE: Arcticwhite's Fake Cards NEW: Zombie Poké! Be prepared for some new mechanics! 05/11/13

Kyasuto ex is absolutely stunning! The coloring/shading of the artwork really makes it feel like a Pokémon ex!

Dristin scares me, though. Creative, but OMG. D:

I see at least one error that I really want to nitpick at, but since this is a contest entry, I won't.

RE: Arcticwhite's Fake Cards NEW: Zombie Poké! Be prepared for some new mechanics! 05/11/13

Nekoban Ryo said:
Kyasuto ex is absolutely stunning! The coloring/shading of the artwork really makes it feel like a Pokémon ex!

Dristin scares me, though. Creative, but OMG. D:

I see at least one error that I really want to nitpick at, but since this is a contest entry, I won't.

Dristin is supposed to be scary, I'm very fond of horror :p

I might find the error soon on it... Probably.

RE: Arcticwhite's Fake Cards NEW: NEW: Fluorite EX 07/11/13

Another nice looking card!

But once again you forgot to line up the damage with the effect text box.

RE: Arcticwhite's Fake Cards NEW: NEW: Fluorite EX 07/11/13

CMP said:
Another nice looking card!

But once again you forgot to line up the damage with the effect text box.

Ah, yes. I was using the top effect box to align it with instead of the bottom one. I need to try and remember next time

RE: Arcticwhite's Fake Cards *Update* Supernatural! 29/11/13

Don't worry guys, I'm still alive. Just been busy, is all :p

And now, a card dedicated to one of my favourite TV shows.

2uyk66g.jpg

That reminds me of something I considered doing for this month's CAC... a Metal-type truck. I was going to give it an attack or Ability that lets you search your deck for a Mew card. XD

The card actually looks pretty legit, aside from being completely unbelievable... if that makes any sense. I only see a couple flaws with the wording:

- show it to your opponent (reveal is BW wording)
- put it into your hand
- this attack does 40 damage plus 60 more damage

There also seems to be an extra space between when and you in the first line of the Poké-Power effect.

EDIT: The LV. text is far too light. It should be the same font/weight as the HP text.

Nekoban Ryo said:
That reminds me of something I considered doing for this month's CAC... a Metal-type truck. I was going to give it an attack or Ability that lets you search your deck for a Mew card. XD

The card actually looks pretty legit, aside from being completely unbelievable... if that makes any sense. I only see a couple flaws with the wording:

- show it to your opponent (reveal is BW wording)
- put it into your hand
- this attack does 40 damage plus 60 more damage

There also seems to be an extra space between when and you in the first line of the Poké-Power effect.

EDIT: The LV. text is far too light. It should be the same font/weight as the HP text.

I guess it's been a while since I've faked, but I'll get back into it soon enough. I won't update it, as it was just a little note to say 'I'm still here! I'm still going!', and I was just bored :p

RE: Arcticwhite's Fake Cards *Update* Ancient Deity 04/12/13

Here's an 'Ancient' card!

sorario_ancient__fakemon_card_by_arcticwhite2000-d6wpk2u.png

TRANSLATION:

Sorario HP70 [W]

[W] Epicentre 40

Weakness [L]
Resistance
Retreat [C][C][C]
Not much is really known about it...

RE: Arcticwhite's Fake Cards *Update* Ancient Deity 04/12/13

Arcticwhite said:
Here's an 'Ancient' card!

sorario_ancient__fakemon_card_by_arcticwhite2000-d6wpk2u.png

TRANSLATION:

Sorario HP70 [W]

[W] Epicentre 40

Weakness [L]
Resistance
Retreat [C][C][C]
Not much is really known about it...

That's a really nice card! I love the art. But I think you should make it more visible(if thats the word) because it kind off lookslike latios/latias.

RE: Arcticwhite's Fake Cards *Update* Yet another CaC 05/12/13

Here's my CaC entry. I have used this artwork before, but I was never able to execute the card very well. So, I've tried again with a new twist:

gurasinu_fakemon_card_by_arcticwhite2000-d6wtvy7.png

RE: Arcticwhite's Fake Cards *Update* Yet another CaC 05/12/13

Me sees error... Me can not say... A CaC entry can not be corrected... Or wait, can they? I don't know, really... XDDD

Back