Arcticwhite's Fake Cards *Update* Fakémon Water Starter! 28/03/2016

Arcticwhite

You win or you die.
15e8ioh.jpg

Credit to Nekoban Ryo for the AMAZING banner/logo!
Click here to see my Deviant Art Gallery.

About: This is my thread for my fake cards, which feature Pokémon and Fakémon alike. Some of the special cards don't feature Pokémon at all! I am currently making a card set named Kyanite and Fluorite, which uses EX era blanks, and entirely my own Fakémon and art. I hope you enjoy, and feel free to comment/critique or ask me anything!

NOTE: Older cards have been removed from the list below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KYANITE + FLUORITE:

Flursuto EX
Kyasuto EX
Cosmegon EX
Larvle
Elegale
Gryphatin
Frozece
Burnace
Verdir
Chloroca Full Evolution Line
Shaoul
Tokaki
Dralung
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fakémon Cards:

Mega Milotic EX

Cansu CaC entry
Aquagon Shining
Gurasinu A LV.X

Pokémon Cards:

Articuno
Tyranitar LV.X
Houndoom
Shining Ho-Oh
Budew SP

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEWEST CARD/s:
gurasinu_fakemon_mega_ex_by_arcticwhite2000-d9wo0fj.png

Last edited:
RE: Fakémon Cards, sprites and stuff!!!

Excellent Fakemon.
But, People generally make their own threads for these things instead. So, Sorry. (Not trying to Minimod)
There are also many contests in the Fake Creations forum.
But, Welcome to Pokebeach!

You create your own thread to post your work.

You read the ART (Art Request Thread) and make a request for one.

Welcome to the 'Beach!

As Reshiwott and Ice Arceus have mentioned, we prefer each member to have their own thread to showcase their work. This thread can be yours. =)

If you'd like to take requests, please check out the Art Request Thread and PM your application to either myself or [mod]safariblade[/mod].

RE: Arcticwhite's Fakémon Cards, sprites and stuff!!!

Arcticwhite said:
Well, better upload some stuff, then!
How do you make spoilers?

Code:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

or if you want to have a title on the spoiler....

Code:
[spoiler=TITLE][/spoiler]

Just a heads up, why not use tinypic instead of attachments?
It's free, doesn't require an account, and easy!
Just copy the URL With Tags around it, paste it here, and you're all set!
It's much easier for members that don't like downloading stuff.
Don't if you don't want to, just a thought.
Also, the fakemon are good, but the fonts on the cards are wrong, and it looks a bit wierd without a background.
But other than that, you're pretty good!

It's the right font, but it kinda went weird when I shrunk it
to the actual size of a pokemon card to print once,
and I didn't put a bg on it because i was gonna
make it holo when printed out, like a real card...

Thanks 4 the info, by the way!
x2m1dg.jpg

Arcticwhite said:
It's the right font, but it kinda went wierd when I shrunk it
to the actual size of a pokemon card to print once,
and I didn't put a bg on it because i was gonna
make it holo when printed out, like a real card...

Thanks 4 the info, by the way!
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=x2m1dg&s=6 [IMG]
[/quote]

The last code should be .

Anyways, that is a pretty cool fakemon.

Like your cards. Good job creating the fakemon! :D

I want to tell you how to link and put images on PB. You use the code such as [url.]example.com[/url.]. Of course, this will only work if you remove the commas from the tags. Try doing the same with the tags. :)

By the way, your Fakemon is really good. I only have to ask about the pixels that somehow block the original art. You could use GIMP for what you have in mind. It's a bit complicated, but I'm pretty sure you can adjust.

Pixels that block the original art?

Another card.
Liquater LEGEND.
dggry0.jpg

Okay, let's comment on everything. ;) First of all, this is a really nice gallery all can I say. You did a really nice job, especially with the Fakemons. Now let's see the concretes!

Meturu is really nice, it is nicely drawn and also has the same appeal that the original Pokémon have.

Buzzarcity (card) is a bit LQ, but the art itself is nice. I miss a Poké-Power/Poké-Body as a first attack, as it is a usual thing for LV.X cards (as they can use their pre-level's all attack). The second attack's energy order is wrong (always the colorless is the last).

Caneji (card) has also the Poké-Power/Body problem, but it's now better quality and the art is more improved. Another error in the attacks: always start with the lowest energy cost.

Burnace/Icilair arts are really nice, even if they resembles each other. I prefer Burnace, thought.

The next fakemon is really cool, it looks like as Kurama a bit (nine-tailed fox), but I really like it.

The Poislorain Evolution Line is really cool, in design and as cards too. For the last card, you've already done the error that you put the higher energy cost attack at the beginning, but except that, they are nice. Leaf Storm has some nice techs, especially if we're talking about a (friendly) Unlimited format (or at least a not BW-on one). What I've in my mind is searching 2 Cherubis, then evolve them into Cherrims (Stormfront) for higher attack. Cansu's attack is the only thing I don't agree with: for 1 energy, it's too much. At least add a "Flip a coin. If tails, this attack does nothing." line to it.

However, the legendary is really balanced and the art is also nice - the only thing which is an error there is that it can be seen where the card is "chopped" - but as it can also be seen in some real card photos, that's not a big fault. Also a really nice art and fakemon.

Also, the pixel art looks really nice - I hope you'll do them in the near future in digital art too (just like you did your first fakemons). My favourites are the second row's first and last, and the third row's first one. I like them. The others are not my cup of tea.

All in all, nice job and keep up the good work! :)

EDIT: You have a nice avatar. Is it also your own work?

Burnace and Icilair are supposed to look the same,
they're kinda like opposites, Fire, Ice/Water.

The buzzarcity card is LQ because I only made it to print, not to upload. I also didn't know you're supposed to put the higher
energy cost at the beginning, nor did I know that colourless energy goes last, but hey, that's something to think about next time!

I also noticed that the LEGEND card has been chopped a little, when i cropped it on
photoshop, it cropped a little too much, but I didn't realize until it was too late...

And yes, I also did the avatar. I'm thinking of doing art requests for people... Like banners, avatars etc.
Want an avatar/banner from me?

Arcticwhite said:
And yes, I also did the avatar. I'm thinking of doing art requests for people... Like banners, avatars etc.
Want an avatar/banner from me?

Thank you for the quick response! I see now that why the duo looks like each other, and I'm glad I could help with the custom design. Can't wait to see more works from you.

Art request? Sure, why not? :) At the moment, I'm satisfied with my avatar, but I have no banner, so it would be appreciated if you would do for me one. My favourite Pokémon is Scyther, so if you could include him there, it would be appreciated. :) If you could add him some unique details (like a (blue, or even red) bandana in his neck), that would be the best.

Sure, I'll get right to it! I'll post a link 2 it when I'm done ;)

Really nice arts again. I really like the phoenix evolution line. I still don't like the one energy and 40-50 attacks, and you've already messed up the order at the last card. Except that, nice work.

Back