Finished A New Dawn RPG, Shadows Unveiled... No more registrations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: So Joey what has been happining. I havent been able to post because I was away. I should be able to start back but i need a recap.I read a little bit and seen that you and Aggie battled and then the round started. Witch round is it..was I too late lol

"Solidad, who do I have?"
"Let's see... You have Ash. If you win, you face the winner of May vs. Harley."
"At least I have true skill! Look out Ash, here comes Hoenn's Champion!"
OoC: I forgot you Ice_Master! We are in the battle round in Jubilife. I'll have you fight Dawn.

"Don't be cocky Joey," Isa says with a pointed finger "I've learned that you will learn to be the happiest with low expectations."
She doesn't bother asking who she'll face next. Isa thinks she would enjoy a surprise better.

OoC: Welcome back I_M.

OOC: Thanks Joey : ) Im glad to Aggie.

Sonya looked at the battle brakets...

"Dawn huh? This is really gonna be a tough competetion."

Sonya looked down at Glaceon. Glaceon replied.

We can do it Sonya. I know we can.

Sonya smiled at hugged Glaceon.

"Good luck Sonya, I'm sure you'll do great." Isa says with a smile. Isa didn't really care whether she win or not now. She just wanted this to be over with so that she could deal with that GTS issue...

PA: "Everyone, gather on center stage. We will have a reintro, then 4 fights at once on the very stage you are reintroduced on!"
*Joey walks to center stage, May behind him*

Isa follows Solidad to the stage beside them.
"Good luck." She says, mainly to herself.

OoC: So...you control Solidad, I control May?

OoC: Sounds good. I'll control Dawn too.
In: *Ash and Harley rush onto stage, Dawn following them* "Where the heck is Sonya?"

MC Sarah: "Everyone, please give a round of applause for the selected 8; Joey, Isa, Sonya, Ash, Solidad, Harley, Dawn, and May!" *Lots of applause is given* "Contestants, get your teams ready, we are about to begin 3 on 3 double battles!"
3 on 3, huh? Well, Rayquaza's dancing could be amplified elegantly for easiness by Xatu, and I need clean-up... *Joey signals Rayquaza, Xatu, and Pikachu to get ready*

"Wait what..I only prepared for 2 on 2..Ok im a Pokemon trainer I can get though this...I know what im gonna do!"

Sonya stands firm on her side of the Battlegruond waiting for the signel to start.

OoC: Someone's energetic about B&W...

No problem.
We'll just add Togekiss to the mix.

She sends out Blaziken, Kirlia, and Togekiss.

May gives a smirk as she looks to the cocky trainer.
Just like Ash...
She throws out Delcatty, Venasaur, and Glaceon.

OoC: Okay, well you said "3 on 3" so that's what we're going to assume...

"Blaziken, stay as a backup. I know that you're at least a little tired from that super-speed maneuver."

"Ok Lets try this."

Sonya sends out Ninetails and Gardevior. She also sends out Glaceon, but as a backup.

"Ok Dawn Im ready. Now it's your turn.

OOC: Did anyone pick up Black or White Today?

"Contesants, begin!"
"Rayquaza, Xatu, take the stage!"
"Let's do this Slowbro and Pigeot!"
"Pachirisu, Togekiss, spotlight!"

"Ok Dawn! I move first! Ninetails Use Will-O-Wisp. Gardevior use Phsycic on Will-O-Wisp!"

The Phsycic attack turned the purple balls of flame into whips of fire.

OoC: Aggie will judge Sonya's battle, I_M will judge my battle, and I will judge Isa's.
"Togekiss, spin around in circles fast while using Whirlwind! Pachirisu, launch Thunder through one of the tunnels!"

"Rayquaza, Dragon Dance now! Xatu, move Rayquaza around as he dances so he gets 6 in! If you can, deflect all move with Heat Wave!"

"Slowbro, let's use Psychic to launch Kirlia at Pigeot so Pigeot can get a direct hit on Kirlia using Aerial Ace!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back