Finished A New Dawn RPG, Shadows Unveiled... No more registrations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeypals!!

Do you loooooves me? <3
sq7f9u.png

(Credit to EPM)​

Welcome to A New Dawn RPG, Shadows Unveiled... In this RPG, you will be challenged in more ways than one now that current Hoenn champion Joey has lost his special power of being able to summon a legendary pokemon. A whole new region awaits the brave as they leave the luxurious Hoenn for a rather harsh Sinnoh. Now the plot...

Christmas time is almost here. Hoenn is still it's lovely tropical self, but beauty must be set aside. All former ROUGE agents and leaders have been released due to no DNA evidence linking them to ROUGE crimes. The groups split up for a short time, but now have returned to one new group, DELO. This stands for Destroying Everyone's Lives at Once. They lie in the shadows for now. It is up to the new and experienced to stop this new group. Let's see how this unveils...
~Shiny Cresselia

Start Position: Twinleaf Town, Sinnoh

There are two sign-up forms, one for the new and one for people who are returning. Please fill out the corresponding form and PM it to me.

Experienced:
Copy and paste old data and PM it to me, adding what happened from your eyes during the last game.

New:
Pokemon: (All Level 5) (Up to 4 for now)
Special Moves?
Strategy:
Weakness:
Background Story:

Rules:
No OHKO moves
Reasonable moves for level
No special powers (complaints WILL follow, believe me)
No repetitive dodging (You are NOT Ash!)
No spamming or flaming

Evolution rules:
Pokemon such as Bulbasaur level up when they are supposed to.
Pokemon such as Pichu, who require happiness, can evolve starting at level 20.
Pokemon such as Skitty, who requires an evolutionary stone, may evolve starting at level 30.
Burmy will evolve as usual. Pick a number between 1-3 at that time. That will be the type of Burmy it grows into. 1= Grass, 2= Ground, and 3= Steel
Pokemon such as Sneasel, who require an item, will start evolving by level 25.
Pokemon such as Machoke, who needs trading to evolve, can start at level 25.
Pokemon such as Porygon, who needs to trade twice to fully evolve, can start it's first evolution at level 16, then it may evolve again at level 32.
Eevee is an interesting pokemon. With 7 different evolutions, you say what it evolves into. However, this evolution will happen at level 15 for happiness pokemon, the standard level for the stone ones, and level 25 for the certain location ones.
Feebas is the other interesting one. I will evalute you privately and the results will not be shown. If you did do well enough, it will be Milotic by Level 30. Otherwise, it will be LEVEL 50! Behave and your pokemon will be beautiful!

Example sign-up:
Trainer Name: Bob
Pokemon: Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Pikachu
Special Moves? Pikachu knows Thunderbolt (due to TM)
Strategy: Varies with what pokemon is out
Weakness: Confidence of others
Background story: I am a thirteen year old boy from Lilycove. I saw Joey when he was in his final Elite Four battle and was inspired by his contest strategy. Ever since, I've followed the group and am ready to lead my own.

Players:
Joeypals!!
Bag_Light_Ball_Sprite.png
: On Pikachu
Bag_Wise_Glasses_Sprite.png
: On Xatu
Bag_Splash_Plate_Sprite.png
: On Empoleon
Bag_Miracle_Seed_Sprite.png
: On Roserade; Angel wings on Camerupt, allowing him to fly
Trainer name: Joey
Pokemon: Rayquaza (Lv. 70), Pikachu (Lv. 48), Roserade (Lv. 63), Camerupt (Lv. 59), Xatu (Lv. 47), and Jirachi (Lv. 64) (All walk with him)
Storage: Salamence, Infernape, Milotic, Aerodactyl, and Heracross (Lv. 55 for all) Meganium (Lv. 46) Empoleon (Lv. 54)
Special Moves? Pikachu knows fly
Strategy: Repetitive hits!
Weakness: Mud, dirty things *Shiver*
Backround story: I was relaxing in Johto, about ready to apply for a Radio job. All the sudden, the GTS building is getting bombed. I picked up Numel, had the rest run by me, and Pikachu flew away with all of us to Littleroot, a town I had only seen on TV.
History: I started in Littleroot and met nice people, such as Nate and Isa, along the way. Thanks to friends, I moved through the ranks of the gyms, stopping ROUGE every chance I got. I played in every contest and did everything I could, enjoying the region known as the Vacation Destination. All in all, I had a blast. I rescued the world serveral times, sadly ticking a few people off. I reached the champion spot and now must place Steven Stone in control while I am gone.

Ice_Master
Trainer name:Sonya
Pokemon: Glaceon (Lv. 60) Swellow(Lv.55) Milotic(Lv.61) Latios (Lv. 61)
On reserve: Lapras, Ninetails, Dragonair, Seiviper, Gardevoir, and Starmie (Lv. 55)
Special Moves: Glaceon can talk to Sonya but not other Pokemon.
Strategy:preditcion and Speed
Weakness: Foul Play. (Like a Dark Type Move)
Background Story: Sonya was born in Sinnoh and moved to Hoen to collect Gym badges and compete in contest for fun. She always was independant but she still loved her parents...she is semi super smart but she is laid back. Shy yet she is harsh when she needs to be...
What I thought: I thought the RPG was a pretty fun game the only thing I had trouble with was Keeping up with the story. It was hard to relate to because Some Users had multiple people and it was hard for me to get to now them. It also was hard for me when I would be with the story one day, go to sleep, then wake up and the RPG was somewhere totally different. Overall I loved it though. I hope we can make this RPG more Personal where its like we are reading a book.

Batui4
Trainer name:Spirit
Pokemon: (All Level 20) (Up to 5 for now): Dusknoir (Lv. 65) Shuppet (Lv. 46) Gyarados (Lv. 52) Vibrava (Lv. 54) and Raikou (Lv. 51)
On reserve: Flygon and Dragonite (Lv. 55)
Special Moves?Gyrados can use fly
Strategy:Burn and kill
Weakness:Ghost types
Background Story:Is a nomad from the region of Rijon.Was enjoying the life of a nomad when a news report said that the Elite four of Rijon had been bombed by a team named rouge,so Spirit got on his gyrados and flew to littleroot town.
Just in my thought it would be more fun if you didn't use all these powers so much that was the only thing that i didn't really like in this rpg other in that it was pretty good.

Pokemaister899
Trainer Name: Drake
Pokemon: (Up to 4 for now) Larvitar (Lv. 21), Charmander (Lv. 20), Eevee (Lv. 20)
Special Moves? Charmander knows Dragon Claw(breeding), Larvitar Outrage(breeding), Both know Earthquake. Eevee knows Flamethrower and Water Pulse.
Strategy: Use strongest Pokemon first to take out big things easily, then leave all the weak stuff to the weak ones left
Weakness: Water Pokemon(Charmander, Larvitar), Trainers that have good strategies
Background Story: Dark past, family killed except for his older brother, who is evil.

Aggiegwyn
Trainer name:Isa
Pokemon: Blaziken(68) Kirlia(48) Shiftry(57) Togekiss(59) Manaphy (59)
Special Moves?Ralts can speak to other pokemon, then send a mental message to Gwyn explaining what they are saying.
Strategy: Doesn't battle very much. She uses her pokemon to understand more pokemon. But when she does, she is very offensive. She tries to either run, or get it done quick.
Weakness: SHe doesn't like questions about her past. At all. Very shy.
Background Story:Isa.
I:Intelligent
S:Skilled
A:Athletic
Isa was a project combine DNA froms the greatest inventors, athletes, and spys to make a super agent for ROUGE. SHe grew up to have keen senses, amazing athletic ability, and great knowledge. She can hear over a mile, has perfect sight, and a great figure. She is very flexible, doing many flips and twists that no others can do. She can hack almost any computer, and knows 23 languages. She is a super spy. Isa completed many missions throughout her childhood, until about the age of 11. She was told to kill an innocent life. She ran away from ROUGE, and has been hiding ever since, waiting for an oppurtunity to give them what they deserve.
~New Info~
Isa discovered the group while running in the forest. She had only recently discovered the group. She did her best to hide her past while joining them, but eventually they caught on. She found her missing peices with Joey and tried her best to defeat ROUGE while trying to not feel guilt. She felt a special connection with Rudy, who despised her at first, but cam to trust her eventually. She went off on her own after the adventure. She said goodbye to her friends. She felt that they would be bothered by her lonelyness. Now that the holidays have come, she has traveled to Sinnoh in hopes of avoiding them. The last thing she wants is to both them and thier families during the holidays.

Chiraami
Trainer Name: Toby
Pokemon: (Up to 4 for now) Chimchar (Lv. 20), Mudkip (Lv. 20), Turtwig (Lv. 22)
Special Moves? Chimchar has Shadow Claw (Breeding) and Mudkip has Sirf (Breeding).
Strategy: Hits them hard with Surf then attacks quickly before the opponent can recuperate.
Weakness: Rotten Bananas; Trainers who use Electric and Water types
Background Story: He watched Joey win many battles and was inspired by him. He started to train, but he couldn't leave his home of Littleroot because of family. He loves water-type Pokèmon, and fire ones too. He uses his Turtig as a reserve and scout because the Turtwig loves running.

Alvin and the Minezumis
Trainer Name:Bennett
Pokemon: (All Level 5) (Up to 4 for now): Cyndaquil (Lv. 18), Gible (Lv. 20), Porygon (Lv. 16) and Dratini (Lv. 15)
Special Moes: None. Bennett doesn't believe in enhancing Pokemon.
Strategy: Will predominantly use Cyndaquil, as it's his most powerful Pokemon, but Gible and Dratini are both powerful Pokemon. Porygon is his choice for confusing opponents.
Weakness: Sometimes tries too much.
Background Story: Was training for a degree in Pokemon Sciences when his lab in Cerulean City was destroyed. He and his family fled to Sinnoh, were they have been hiding ever since. Does not like to teach Pokemon TMs or breed them selectively, as he believes those are acts against nature. He loves discovering and training with different Pokemon.

shampoo-thief
Name: Jace
Pokemon: Aipom, Shinx, and Venonat (Lv. 15)
On reserve: Arbok (Lv. 54
Special Moves: None yet
Strategy: Go for weak points
Weakness: Fire, muscle power
Background Story: Jace is a teenager with almost no battling exerience. He is somewhat of a loner and keeps to himself. He is starting his journey in Sinnoh and hope to become a great pokemon battler. He has trouble making good relationships with people. He is very quick and sneaky, but he is not very strong.

Legendhunter32
Trainer Name: Derek
Pokemon: Chimchar Lv.15, Riolu Lv.15, Machop Lv.16, Ralts Lv.8
Special Moves?: Chimchar can communicate with humans & pokemon, and has a connection with Derek's mind.
Strategy: Hit fast and hard, worry about Defense later.
Weakness: Heavy HP pokemon with brutal attacks.
Background Story: Really shy and calm, lets his chimchar do all the talking. He was home schooled with his pokemon as his only friends, his father died recently fighting against team galactic's leader. He is really shaken by the death and seeks revenge.

Shadow Arceus
Trainer Name: Nick
Pokemon: (Up to 4 for now) Cyndaquil(Pyro) (Lv. 18), Eevee (Lv. 20), Sneasel (Lv. 16), and Starly (Lv. 15)
Special Moves? Cyndaquil knows Extrasensory(egg move), Starly knows Detect(also egg move), Eevee knows Thunderbolt™, and Sneasel knows Fake Out and Ice Punch(egg moves also)
Strategy: hit hard
Weakness:Opponents with better skill
Background Story: Nick spent the first fourteen years of his life in Johto. His mother's plane crashed over the jungle of Hoenn on a buisness trip, no bodies were found in the wreckage. His Sneasel was his mother's prized Pokemon which she left behind for him to take care of before she left for her fatal trip. After his mother's dissapearence(I say this because no bodies were found so I can't say for sure she died) his father became over-protective and would not allow him to go on his own Pokemon journey, so he ran away.

dragonspit999:
Pokemon: (Up to 4 for now) Gastly (25), Magnemite (25)
Special Moves?: Gastly knows Shadow Ball (from TM)
Strategy: Gastly attacks quickly, while other pokemon are backups, and will each have thier own strategys.
Weakness: Trainers who use Normal-types, and temptation.
Background Story: Mom and dad divorced, her mom not liking her and her dad dying in a great fire in a power plant, Felicity is forced to fight for herself. The egg has been with her ever since her 13th B-Day. It still hasn't hatched. It is the only thing she has to remember her parents by. She lives as an orphan with Nurse Joy as a guardian. She is fed scraps and gets to help pokemon (her favorite thing to do)

Well, that's it! Please try to have a better time than last time!

RE: A New Dawn RPG, Shadows Unveiled... Taking registrations!

Sonya looked around. She was fianlly home. She wondered what she could teach her new friends...

The Smell is so familiar, I missed you...

She couldn't wait to see the rest of the group.

OoC: Umm... I didn't say start yet. Five people will start it up.

OOC:Joey can my duskull become a dusknor since its lv 55 after it goes into dusclopes?

OoC: I tried sending a PM to you to join, but it says your inbox is too full or something like that.

OoC: Just empied it. Try again. Teacher school filled it up. XD
@Batui: When the game starts.

One more person left... join everyone!

OoC: Let's begin. Veterans may do one of the following and can go to other parts right after. 3 will be the final destination.
1. Grand Festival
2. Battle Frontier (Hoenn)
3. Join new players
New players, begin roleplaying from Twinleaf.
In: *It was an offbeat December day in Hoenn, under 60 degrees. Joey woke up in the most luxurious hotel, Hotel á-la-maison, otherwise the very homelike hotel. Jirachi was sprinting around the room, yelling about the Grand Festival. Joey turns on the TV*
MC Sarah: "That's right Ty! The Grand Festival is in one week! Potential contestants better come quick as spots are limited!"
"At least I am automatically enrolled! Better find where Isa got to!" *Joey exits the hotel in Lilycove*

Spirit wakes up at the battle frontier after a big party last night he has a hangover and doesn't look to good.He is now battling a person named Kesho for the semi finals.
"Go Duskull use shadow ball on pikachu!"
"Duskullll!!!"
Pikachu gets knocked back from the shock of the attack then duskull starts to evolve into dusclopes.
"Dusclopes take this!"
Spirit throws a reaper cloth at it and it evolves into Dusknor.
"Alright dusknor finish this fight use shadow claw on his charizard!"
"Charizard is unable to battle the winner is Dusknor and Spirit!"

OoC: I'd prefer if it was not such a cut-in, but fine.

Drake was in Twinleaf Town, having his Pokemon train with each other.

"OK Charmander and Larvitar, train to see who is the best!"

Charmander used a Dragon Claw on Larvitar, but right when Charmander was about to strike, Larvitar jumped up and used a Earthquake.

Jace was leaning against a near by building watching Drake train. His Ekanes was resting on his shoulders with his tail coiled down Jace's arm. The pokemon that this trainer was using has some crazy powerful attacks. He saw the larvitar jump up and then hit the ground, which caused a tremor that shook the building Jace was leaning on, almost making him lose his balance.

"Come on Charmander, you can do better than that! Eevee get in there!"

Eevee flew out of her Pokeball and fired a Water Pulse attack that hit both Charmander and Larvitar. Charmander ignored Eevee and hit Larvitar this time with a Dragon Claw, since Larvitar got distracted by the Water Pulse.

"Thats more like it Charmander, all of you get back in your Pokeballs now. You all need some rest." Drake then saw a teenage looking guy watching his battle. Drake went up to him and said

"Hey Im Drake. If you need any battle tips just ask me."

"And now for the finals Spirit versus Ash Ketchkum from Pallet town!"
"Les do this Dusknor come on out!"
"Let's show them how its done pikachu!''
"Dusknor start things off with dark pulse!"
"Pikachu counter with thunderbolt!"
The attacks hit making a giant smoke cloud.

"Oh, thanks. I'm Jace, by the way."
Jace pushed himself off of the wall and sticks his hands in his pockets.
"So I don't I've seen you before. Are from around here?"

Bennett had been up all night, tinkering with a Pokéball, which hung suspended in a magnetic field. Cyndaquil sat on his shoulder, giving him bursts of fiery support. "If I can just adjust the quark direction here, this should come off...", he said, brow furrowed in intense concentration."Cynda!", chirped Cyndaquil. "Yes!", Bennet shouted, as the ball was absorbed by flashing lights, and spun up into the air, were it hovered on a cushion. "I did it, I did it, I di...".But he was cut off, as a tremor shook the building and it went flying off. Throwing on his jacket and cursing disgruntedly, he returned Cyndaquil to his newly adapted Pokéball, and stormed outside to see which genius had interrupted his work.

"No Im not... I came from Johto originally. I started with this Larvitar here," Drake took out Larvitar out from his Poke Ball, "I caught a Charmander deep into a mountain, and someone gave me a Eevee. Together, were a big and strong team!" Drake told Jace.

Bennett strode over to Drake. "You," he said in his pronounced English accent, "Yes you. You with the Larvitar. Quit with these earthquakes. Through them you upset a vital piece of work. I was on the verge of a breakthrough that could explain the physics of Pokémon storage at a molecular level, and you ruin it. So kindly stop."

Jace sighed. "Bennett chill out, no one understands your nerd-speak. He was just training his pokemon, which was awesome by the way. You should have seen it"

OoC: I'm just having us know each other already since we live in the same town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back