Finished A New Dawn RPG, Shadows Unveiled... No more registrations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG, Shadows Unveiled... Taking registrations!

"Dusknor while in the smoke use fire blast!"
"Pikachu try to find where its comming from and block it with thunderbolt."
Pikachu sees it coming and blocks it with thunderbolt.
"Dusknor now use shadow sneak to hit it from behind!"
Dusknor comes up behind pikachu and knocks it to the ground.
"Pikachu return you need a rest.Go Chrizard"

"Can slang explain the mechanics of our world? I think not. And I assure you, this could lead to vast improvements in the efficiency of cyber storage. As it stands currently, a Pokémon takes up 100 MB of storage. I am certain that with the right tuning, this could be halved... So refrain from judging me by my occupation. My discovery could easily affect you."

"Actually, the word 'slang' is colloquial (I really don't know how to spell it) in itself." chipped in Toby, who was often like that. "Besides, if we all spoke like you verifying would be boring and dull."

"Yeah yeah thats great and all, but me and Drake were trying to have a conversation before you so rudely interrupted us."
He turned back to Drake, "So you're from Johto, huh? I have always wanted to go there"

He turned back when he heard Toby's voice. "Woah, where did you come from?"

"I arrived here this morning. I'm usually slightly social and love to make friends." said Toby. "You have some impressive Pokèmon there, Drake. I don't really like Eevee as their many evolutions make it hard to see them all."

"Actually, Toby, A colloquialism is something used commonly by members of a specific area. You're using it out of context. And I would have great pleasure in leaving you to your conversation as long as I will receive a promise that I will not find my experiments flying off the table."

"I was sure that was the same thing or similar, but ok. Besides, I wasn't doing anything to sent your equipment through the air." Toby pulled out a pocket dictionary and read out, "A colloquial word or phrase; a common spoken expression, often regional. That's from colloquialism."

"Yeah, that was Drake. His Larvitar used an earthquake and it must have knocked something over that was incredibly important to the something or other of pokemon storage. It was actually a pretty awesome attack"

"Well, I'll just go finish off, put on some new clothes, then come out and join you. Anyone up for a battle?"

"Certainly. I'll battle anyone anytime you'd like." said Toby cheerfully.

"Dusknor return go gryados!"
"Gryados use hydro pump on charizard"
"Charizard counter with dragon rage!"
Both pokemon are shot back from the blast.

OoC: @Ice_Master: If you want to be with the veterans, yes. Newbies are in Sinnoh.
In: *Calls Isa* "Let's see if she picks up..."
Jirachi: "Want us to practice?"
"Sure Jirachi!"
Jirachi: "Alright everyone, get in pairs and make up a contest routine!" *Jirachi rushes over to Camerupt. Pikachu rushes to Empoleon and Meganium and Xatu glance at each other*
Jirachi: "Camerupt. let's do a Magma Strike."
Camerupt: "How does that work?"
*Jirachi quietly tells Camerupt how it will work*
Meganium: "Umm... Slam me around with Psychic?"
*Xatu stares into the sun*
Meganium: "Can you hear me?"
*Xatu continues to stare into the sun. Meganium stares at Xatu in question*
Pikachu: "Hmm... With your size and my agility-"
Empoleon: "I know you did not just call me fat!"
Pikachu: "Sorry, I meant muscle! Use Waterfall behind me like a river while I use Volt Tackle for a massive strike."
Empoleon: "Sure, fine."

Isa feels her pocket buzz. She takes out her PokeNav. After seeing that it was from Joey, she relunctantly opened the phone.
"...Yes?"

OoC: Is it possible that Torchic could evolve?

"me and Ekans would be up for a battle too. Maybe we could do a double battle, if Drake wants to join us"

OoC: It could have been Blaziken a while ago.
In: "Isa? So nice to hear from you again! Would it be possible to meet me in front of Hotel á-la-maison in Lilycove? I want to practice for the Grand Festival. Luckily, it is being held in Lilycove. I have my 6 pokemon trying to figure out routines right now.
OoC2: I can allow you to have 6 pokemon on reserve veterans. Just list them out. They can be pokemon you caught and trained during the spacing of the events. Here are my 6. They must be Lv. 55. They cannot be levelled up in storage. As stated, veterans only.
Salamence
Milotic
Roserade
Infernape
Aerodactyl
Heracross

Sonya was at the edge of the beach...She was watching Swellow and Latios play fight over the shallow edges of the beach using elegent uplifting moves. She sighs and lays back in the sand.

How can it already be over...This has been an amazing journey

She called back her pokemon to release Milotic in the water.Se jumed on the Milotics back and began riding around in the calm waters watching the pokemon play beneath her...

"Ok Milotic this is enough..we better go back to the motel we need to start seriously training.."

OOC: My Reserve
Lapras
Ninetails
Dragoniar
Seviper
Gardevior
Starmie

"Yeah, well, I think Drake has gone into a trance or us trying to think." said Toby.

*Joey sees a Milotic in the distance* "So elegant... Wait, I only know of 3 peiple who own a Milotic, and one lives in Sootopolis... It's Sonya!" *Calls Sonya to tell her the same thing he told Isa*

Sonya looked up at Joey and returned Milotic. She began walking up to the hotel. She walks up to Joey and she thinks of all the crazy thing that she did with the group, but seeing Joey alone madeher realize that it might be over...

"So, Joey, what exatly do you want to do now, train?"

"Precisely. My pokemon have apparently paired up and made routines. Watch this. Jirachi, you start."
Jirachi: "Yes sir! Magma Strike, let's go!" *Camerupt rises into the air via Psychic, then gets set ablaze. Camerupt then comes down, landing softly with a magma magnitude coming out strongly*
"Nicely done. Pikachu, Empoleon, let's go." *Empoleon sets up a large river system for Pikachu. Due to Static, the water become electrocuted. Pikachu then uses Volt Tackle, gaining speed and power from the water. A massive electric trail elegantly follows Pikachu*
"Well done. OK Meganium and Xatu, your turn." *Meganium uses Body Slam, but appears distorted. Meganium looks big and scary, along with devilish. A large explosion takes place*
"Umm... Yeah... Subtle, but explicit."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back