Finished A New Dawn RPG, Shadows Unveiled... No more registrations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isa laughs at Joey's girly pose as she gives command.
"Okay, Blaziken! Run towards the Empoleon with a flaming punch! Kirlia, use Physic to propel him forward!"
Blaziken zooms towards Empoleon.

"Rayquaza, while Dragon Dancing, whack Blaziken with your long tail. Empoleon, use Aqua Jet, zooming at Kirlia! And I twirled because I launched at the sky."

Toby whistled and strolled into a Pokecenter. There he saw Jace, hunched over a machine. "Wow! I though you were living on a bench!" said Toby, wandering over to him.

OoC: I would argue that you wouldn't have time to react, but fine.

Blaziken trips over the tail, but-out of reflex- blows a Flamethrower to the ground-also grilling Empoleon into schicabob-to have herself to do a perfect backflip. Landing softly.
"Kirlia, use Physic to lift yourself in the air and go kamikazee on the legendary!"
Kirlia jumps in the air, shooting Psybeams at the creature.

"Try to counter that with Dragon Claw! Empoleon, Aqua Jet on Blaziken if you can hear me!"

Jace turned around and saw Toby had come into the pokemon center.
"A bench...? You know what, nevermind. I was just going over to the gym. You want to come with me?"

OoC: Joey, I seriously doubt that this will survive the Game Corner slaughter, especially after yor run in with the mods.

IC: Bennett lay in some terrible comma, having eaten nothhing but drinks cans for weeks. He lay slumped over a park bench, his Pokémon taking drugs beside him.

Blaziken is once again propelled into the air-this time by the Aqua Jet-and ends up twenty feet in the sky before beginning to fall again. Isa gives command.
"Use the gravity to your advantage! Go Rocket Launcher on that dildo!"

OoC: Yes, I did you the term "dildo"
Kirlia hits a few times, but most are deflected by Raqauaza.
"Okay! Use Hypnosis to get him sleepy!"

"Rayquaza, you have used DD once. Knock Kirlia to the ground with Extremespeed!" *Sees Empoleon down* "Oh my... Camerupt, let's go!

Kirlia is knocked to the ground, but barely concious.
"Okay...let's have Blaziken take a huge Flamethrower to both Camerupt and Raquaza! Kirlia, use Physic and Psybeam to increase power and width! Make it tornado form!"

A huge, rainbow, flaming tornado heads for Camerupt and Raquaza.

OoC: Joey, don't be a godmod with this.

*The Rayquaza and Camerupt start spiraling viscously through the tornade before they get launched from the top* "UMM... try to squish the two?" *Joey said, thinking of how the Blaziken could be stopped*

*May and her Glaceon ram into Isa and Joey* "I'm sorry! You may want to rush in, round begins in 15 minutes!"
*Joey heals his pokemon and chases after May*

Isa sprays Full Heals on both of them and returns them, following Joey and May.
"I thought we would have more time!"

May: "Nope! They had a last second scheduling. Also, did you see what happened at the GTS? THOUSANDS of pokemon stolen!"

Isa was shocked, but then remembered the explosion sound. She reminded herself that it wasn't really Joey's fault, but it couldn't help but linger.

"That sounds awful. We didn't hear anything inside the resturaunt."

*Joey throws on his Prince outfit and gets ready. Solidad sits nearby*
"I hope this Isa chick can handle the pressure, especially with me round one."

Isa hears Solidad while walking towards Joey.
"Well, no doubt that I will try my best, Solidad."
She smiles and brushes out the wrinkles in her dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back