Finished A New Dawn RPG, Shadows Unveiled... No more registrations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's using Physic to move Kirlia?
Not the smartest trainer...

"Kirlia, you can easily overpower it. Togekiss, let's give that Slowbro a wake-up call with Extremespeed!" Togekiss zooms towards Slowbro. Kirlia easily stands still, slightly fighting the Physic.

"Glaceon, feeze the barrier, and Delcatty, use Sing too loosen up the Raqauza!"

OoC: Solidad's a chick.
In: "Brilliant play by Isa! Extremespeed cuts off the accelleration of the Psychic attack, leaving Pigeot just to slash the air a bit! -20% Solidad!"
"Bah! Slowbro, hit that bird with an Ice Beam! Before it can do anything, quickly attack the Kirlia while creating a slight hurricane with your wings using quick attack!

"This is a heating battle! Glaceon Tries to freeze the barrier but is only able to make small holes in the protective shield. Xatu is knocked off balance from the power struglle and Raquaza only gets 4 Dragon Dances in. Thats not the end either. While Delcatty uses Sing Raquaza is uneffected...but WAIT! The holes in Xatu's barrier allows it to be an amplifier to anyone inside it. Xatu has fallen asleep!"

OOC: I need Aggie to judge the first moves of the battle before I can go on : )

*Joey tosses a Chesto Berry at Xatu, causing it to wake up* "Quick Xatu, Psychic on the playing field to transform Glaceon into a Magikarp! Raquaza, you're mega strong now! Dragon Claw Delcatty while Dragon Dancing a tad more elegantly this time!"

OoC: This is what I get for never playing enough on the games.

MC Sarah: "Brilliant defense by our Dawn!"
Sonya-80%
Dawn-100%

"Kirlia! Physic the hurricane to the Ice Beam!"
The Ice Beam hits, being too late, but the hurricane still does not hit.
"Kirlia, Physic frozen Togekiss into Pidgeot like a missle!" Togekiss zooms towards Pidgeot.

Glaceon turns into a Magikarp.
"Oh, thanks Joey!" She exclaims as she throws a Rare Candy at Glaceon/Maikarp, and Glaceon/Magikarp turns into a Glaceon/Gyrados!

Delcatty is hit by Dragon Claw, and is flung through the air, and smacks against the wall.
"Delcatty! Return, come on out and play Venasaur!"

OoC: Awww....yeah.

"Let's play with this a bit! Slowbro, launch the Togekiss back at Kirlia! Pigeot, create a whirlwind using Quick Attack, zooming at Kirlia."

OoC: I_M is actually judging mine. I'm judging yours. My bad.
In:
MC Sarah: "Talk about a game of ping pong! Looks like whoever has the higher power here will cause a double KO for the opponent!"

"Kirlia! Break the Ice! Then, have Togekiss zoom towards Slowbro with Fly!" She pauses "Kirlia, use Hypnosis on Pidgeot!"

EDIT
Gotta' go soon.

Jace snapped back to reality.
"Sorry about that..."
He grabbed his bag and left the pokemon center for the gym. But when he got there he noticed that it was empty.
"Hello?"

"Oh the humanity! Kirlia cannot break the ice with Psychic, causing an almost KO! However, with grace, the Kirlia stands back up and puts Pigeot straight to sleep! Slowbro sits there doing nothing as Togekiss simply bounces off Slowbro! 80% Solidad, 70% Isa!"
OoC: You people going for the gyms could wrap it up quick and come to the contest..."
In: "Take this! Xatu, launch Venusaur into outer space with your epic Psychic Xatu! Rayquaza, Outrage time! Aim at Gyarados while wrapping it up!"

OoC: Yes, dragonspit. We are ignoring you. No, I just didn't notice your post.
I'll try and wrap things up quick.

IC: The gym leader walked out of the back room and looked at the trainers.
"Looking for a battle, eh?"

"Always" Jace grabbed a pokeball from his belt and tossed it out
Venonat came out and faced off against geodude.
...but quickly faints.
...and so does Shinx.
"Ok, last pokemon. Aipom." Jace feels a drop of sweat slide down his face.
The Aipom flies out and jumps around hyperly. The geodude's attacks were being dodged left and right.
"Ok, Aipom! Use Rock Smash!"
And the rest of the battle went like that, dodges and rock smashes. And miraculously, Jace won the match!

OoC: Told you it would be quick :p

OoC: O_O

Alright.

"Vensaur! Grip the sides of the building with Vine Whip! Be strong!"
Like a sling shot...
"Gyradoas! Give a friendly reply with Hydro Pump!"

"Kirlia, use Dream Eater on Pidgeot." she sighs "Togekiss, just hold on...use Gust to distract Slowbro!"

Felicity follows into the gym. Hmmm.... What pokemon should I use?... Wait! Steel is super effective against rock, and magnemite is electric-steel, and knows _______ ( a good low-level steel move, please?) Let's use him...
"Go, Magnemite! Use _________ on ____________!"

OoC: This is basically the entire battle. Magnemite using ___ (steel type move) on rock type pokemon, KO'ing them. Battle over. May I stil know that (/a) move, though?

OoC: Oh...
Jace is a girl....

Everything makes so so much more sense now....

Anyways, cnotinue on...

Isa waits impatiently for Solidad.

OoC: Jace is a guy:
...Jace feels a drop of sweat slide down his face. ...

Felicity is a girl though, if that is what you meant.

OoC: Oh....well then, double eureka.

Anyways, are you guys having trouble with the log out button? I can't log off and let my brother get on if it doesn't work...

She still waits....

"Urf... Pigeot, you did good. Please, return. Lapras, let's go! Slowbro, you're fatter than the gust. Ice Beam Togekiss!"
"Pigeot tries to switch out, but it just does not move fast enough! Pigeot is down, but not without the penalty of Togekiss as Slowbro doesn't feel a thing!"
OoC: Guys and mods, we cannot finish in the next 24 hours. It is just not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back