(6) New Game Coming, Next Destinies, Promos, Stewart/Colbert [12/15]

RE: New Game Coming, Next Destinies, Promos, Stewart/Colbert [12/15]

The Colbert video just plays a gieco add.

ALSO
Please be Grey version on 3DS, please be Grey version on 3DS!

it's aboout time for a new pain series game! Zekrom-EX! I can't wait to see the new etching stuff.

Those EX cards look so amazing! Definitely buying my own Booster Box for this set (I usually split with a friend). Those Silver Star rarity symbols were starting to scare me, but since the card numbers place them throughout the set, I'm gonna say they will be Holo Rare as opposed to Super/Ultra Rare. Probably, as most people suspect, a Prime/Legend type situation (EX being Prime, Full Art being Legend).

Really hoping that new Pokemon game is Pokemon Grey for the 3DS!

I hope it's Gray version, or a R/S Remake
Though with my current money situation - NOT for the 3DS. Would be kinda silly to have a third version be on there.

I really really want gray version. I hope its for the 3ds too.
The EX pokemon are so cool I am so getting myself to the prerelease.

Not for 3DS! For both, at least.

Anyway, I'm sure Kyogre & Groudon won't be in the set... there's no space... (I mean, technically, there is but, between them and the other regular cards from the set, I bet it's them who will be delayed).
That means Reshiram & Zekrom will have English-exclusive FA, most likely...

I hope the new game will be pokémon gray, can't wait to see if it will be either in the DS or 3DS

Metalizard said:
Not for 3DS! For both, at least.

Anyway, I'm sure Kyogre & Groudon won't be in the set... there's no space... (I mean, technically, there is but, between them and the other regular cards from the set, I bet it's them who will be delayed).
That means Reshiram & Zekrom will have English-exclusive FA, most likely...

I agree. The wording that TPCi uses in the Next Destinies press release, "two versions of six different Pokémon-EX!" implies that we will only be getting 6 EX cards, which means we will likely get English-exclusive Full Art Zekrom EX and Reshiram EX.

There are still going to be future games on the Nintendo DS. So, we'll see what system it's on.

@Metalizard: Remember when Gold/Silver came out and it was for the Game Boy/Game Boy Color. Then Crystal followed and it was only for the Game Boy Color. As silly as it might seem to have the third version soley for the 3DS it could happen as there is precendent for it. Or not, only time will tell.

I personally expected a FA version of Reshiram ex and Zekrom ex, which would mean it would have to be (for the moment) american exclusive artwork. Although, maybe they could also get FA Landorus into the set. (hint, hint.)

Additionally, Reshiram-EX, Zekrom-EX, and Mewtwo-EX were revealed, as you can see below; click the thumbnails for larger images. So far, we know they as well as Kyurem-EX and Regigigas-EX will be in the set. Will the other three be Shaymin-EX, Kyogre-EX, and Groudon-EX?
You just named off 8 cards (five plus three). We're only getting 6 this set. More likely than not, the last EX this set will be Shaymin.

I've actually been wondering what the foil pattern for the new EX cards would be, since Japan's special foil paper for them can't go international. They probably are trying to make up for that by giving us "something special". Of course, if it's anything like the holofoil pattern we've been getting before (a bunch of horizontal lines), then ew.

I love the new ex cards and from the numbers on the scans i can imagine them getting holo status... but one problem would be that there would be reverse holo versions. If they go the other way and make them super rare then it will make so many cards too expensive for players who want those singles.
I like the new idea of the special paper for the full arts as it will make them especially amazing. But will that make them secret rare?? I think its quite funny how everyone is speculating that Reshiram-EX and Zekrom-EX will get special treatment as FA even though there's no real proof that we will be just getting 6. It says we will get 6 pokemon-EX with FA (the 6 in psycho drive/hail blizzard) AND Reshiram-EX and Zekrom-EX (who don't currently have FA treatment). The only reason people have said that we wont get two (Kyroge-EX and Groundon-EX) is to align with the POSSIBLE release of a R/S remake release... so when have we EVER had the same set release time as a game that might get released next year (that might get announced in Jan) that we wont even have for in time for the next set being released.

oh right, there's a new game coming.

Personally, due to the timing involved, I believe it's going to be Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3. (Yes, I did count correctly.) I'll find out soon enough, but that's my theory.

did anybody actually watch the colbert report and daily show videos? honestly they were funny as hell. XD especially the colbert report.

So Nostalgic hearing Mewtwo speak those words again. T^T I actually had that quote on my bedroom door for a long time growing up. XD

Usually don't like Jon Stewart and find Colbert funny but this time it was the other way around. Props to Stewart's writers for doing their research. ;P

I remember watching The Daily Show and The Colbert Report that day, and I immediately recognized the lyrics. Looking at it, it certainly seems there is a writer on board who plays or used to play Pokémon, considering Stewart correctly referred to Slowking's helmet as Shellder.

Too bad MSNBC, which usually loves ripping on Herman Cain, made zero mention of it.

As for the game to be revealed, a third version, I feel, is not as likely as a side game (a la Pokémon Rumble Blast earlier this year) or the next game in the Stadium sub-series (I include Colosseum, Gale of Darkness, and Pokémon Battle Revolution in this). I'm hoping for the latter so that I can properly upload 5th-generation battles onto YouTube.

Those EX's look awsome! I hope I get one at my prerelease! I wonder what this etching treatent is if we can't get the Japanese paper.... Ah-ha! Maybe the Full Arts will have golden borders around the POKEMON... wait, do we get that anyway? Ha ha, I'm derping out because I'm excited for the game. It better not be for 3DS only. I just know that it's gonna be Pokemon Gray Version! Lets see, I chose Snivy in Black, Oshawott in White... I'm not sure if I'm gonna choose Tepig for Gray or just choose Snivy again... The starters are just so awsome! I'm just gonna throw it out there and say that my predicted U.S. release date is March 14th, 2013. Lets see where it goes from there!:D

Back