(6) New Game Coming, Next Destinies, Promos, Stewart/Colbert [12/15]

Metalizard said:
Yes, it seems very likely. Like Benjamin said, they state "two versions of 6 pokémon-EX". Reshiram, Zekrom, Mewtwo, Kyurem & Regigigas are confirmed to be in the set. Shaymin is the last one for sure. They wouldn't put Kyogre in a set without Groudon and vice-versa. So, if K&G are not in the set and only 4 of the others EXs have FA, what do you think that are the other 2 FAs?
If Tornadus got another FA in Dark Rush, It's very possible Reshiram & Zekrom will get FAs again, even if they're English exclusive. Also, "It's never happened before", it's not something you should rely on in Pokémon...

@Pikachu6319: I just didn't want to buy a 3DS just for Grey (I mean, I want Grey but I don't really play other games other than the Pokémon main RPGs)... Plus, I already have 2 DS's

Furn said:
What makes you say that K&G aren't in the set exactly? I feel very confident K&G will be in the set, since if you look at the sell sheet, it directly says six FA EX's.

Maybe I'm the one having trouble getting round your post, but:

Mewtwo
Kyurem
Regigias
Shaymin
Reshiram
Zekrom

With six EX full arts, where else would they come from?

That's what I'm saying (If I understand your post right)

I feel certain we will get Kyogre and Groudon in this set, +Shaymin. All FA

umbeosion said:
I love the new ex cards and from the numbers on the scans i can imagine them getting holo status... but one problem would be that there would be reverse holo versions. If they go the other way and make them super rare then it will make so many cards too expensive for players who want those singles.
I like the new idea of the special paper for the full arts as it will make them especially amazing. But will that make them secret rare?? I think its quite funny how everyone is speculating that Reshiram-EX and Zekrom-EX will get special treatment as FA even though there's no real proof that we will be just getting 6. It says we will get 6 pokemon-EX with FA (the 6 in psycho drive/hail blizzard) AND Reshiram-EX and Zekrom-EX (who don't currently have FA treatment). The only reason people have said that we wont get two (Kyroge-EX and Groundon-EX) is to align with the POSSIBLE release of a R/S remake release... so when have we EVER had the same set release time as a game that might get released next year (that might get announced in Jan) that we wont even have for in time for the next set being released.

Groundon-EX, Kyogre-EX, and Rayquaza-EX will lekely be featured together in North America, though before Ruby and Sappihire remakes. They will have to wait until after Dragon-types come to North America (Rayquaza-EX will be Dragon-type). Think of it this way: If we didn't know what cards they had in Japan, and you read about Next Destinies, would you think Zekrom-EX and Reshiram-EX would be full arts? They want you to think that likely because there will be. Also, they might be trying extra hard to show those of us who know Zekrom-EX and Reshiram-EX didn't get in Japan that they will in North America. They are obviously trying to show us that there WILL be Zekrom-EX and Reshiram-EX, or they wouldn't keep bringing them up. Te full arts might come to Japan as promos, like the holo Zekrom-EX and Reshiram-EX. I think Reshiram-EX and Zekrom-EX were released in Japan so there was more room for more EXs, plus Zekrom and Reshiram are so popular, kids would by the decks fir the EXs even though the other cards are pretty bad.

Yeah I don't get this "They're saving Kyogre-EX and Groudon-EX for RS remakes" movement at ALL. If RS remakes are announced tomorrow they still won't be coming out until, like, spring 2013 in America and it makes no sense to postpone those cards for THAT long just to promote RS remakes. I'm sure when the RS remakes happen, they'll dedicate entire sets to the Hoenn Pokemon like they did for HGSS.

Frost said:
Yeah I don't get this "They're saving Kyogre-EX and Groudon-EX for RS remakes" movement at ALL. If RS remakes are announced tomorrow they still won't be coming out until, like, spring 2013 in America and it makes no sense to postpone those cards for THAT long just to promote RS remakes. I'm sure when the RS remakes happen, they'll dedicate entire sets to the Hoenn Pokemon like they did for HGSS.

I think that Groudon and Kyogre will be held back to be with Rayquaza, but I doubt it will be because of a RS remake. Usually American sets tend to group Pokemon that make sense together in a set (for example, I bet we will get Suicune-EX in the same set as Entei and Raikou). After Next Destinies, we will probably get some Dark Rush combined with the next set in Japan (which probably will have Suicune and Thundurus-EX), then we'll get G/K with the dragons after that.
Unless for some reason they combine Dark Rush and Dragon Selection, which I doubt due to the clash of themes.

@Mudkip4321: nah... TPCi likes to troll us in a different way than that of PCL...

@Frost: Well, like TacoTurtle said above, I believe K&G will be held back to go with a Rayquaza-EX from Dragon Selection OR to just balance the amount of EX's between sets. I don't know why people think it's because of R/S remakes too...

I think Shaymin EX will be the last one. Then you can have an interesting set with Kyogre EX, Groudon EX, Rayquaza EX that may be the R/S remake set. Would love that set, remake sets tend to be my favourite.

If this is going to be another spin-off game im going to be very upset... It HAS to be a main game, either Pokemon Gray or the Ruby and Sapphire remakes!

Zyflair said:
With 50% more plot twists and effective tear jerks. =D
wahahahahahahahahahahaha

Can people stop talking about RS remakes? There's no evidence, it's getting annoying, and frankly, since Hoenn already exists in the "advanced" format of Pokemon games, I don't see any reason why an RS remake should exist.

and please don't say that RSE isn't on DS yet, or that Nintendo is money-hungry. Those are blatantly obvious reasons and can be used to explain anything away.

Wow The cards that were posted today are awesome. I don't know why Cain brought Pokemon up during his campaign but it sure was weird when he did that. Also can't wait for R/S remakes if they happen or even better the 3rd remake from 5th gen XD.:)

DNA said:
and please don't say that RSE isn't on DS yet, or that Nintendo is money-hungry.
I beat you to it, bro ;D

Game Freak have been teasing us by saying 'the announcement will shock us' for a while, which brings people to the thought of a 6th Generation.
But what I think is that they are going to do is do a complete refresh of the series and change the style of it to take advantage of the 3DS' Hardware.

MaulSidious said:
Don't you have access to the internet or a newsagents?
Yes we do, and there's no such news that we've heard of reporting a new stadium game. That's why we're asking you for some proof.

When is this Jump Festa in Japan? I want to hear this surprise announcement! The said they were going to announce the "Latest Game Information" which could mean Pokemon Gray, or possibly a Keldeo download.

Pokemon ex said:
When is this Jump Festa in Japan? I want to hear this surprise announcement! The said they were going to announce the "Latest Game Information" which could mean Pokemon Gray, or possibly a Keldeo download.

Tomorrow, December 17th.

Remember their last "shocking announcement?" It was just an event Mewtwo...

Now, I know that this one is guaranteed to be a game (confirmed), I'm just not getting my hopes up because Nintendo and CoroCoro tend to over-exaggerate things to get the fans all worked up. I wouldn't be surprised if it were something stupid like a sequel to the "Pokemon Battle & Type" game...

Back